Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet the collectors are starting to shake now XD, cannot wait till xmas!

Comment

• Man that pic gets me everytime lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        It's about DAMN TIME! Been following the game for 10 years, and now we are finally getting it. Now will someone end up dumping the 40% build before the team releases their modded build? Who knows. I am surprised collectors have not been selling their copies off to cash in before the beta becomes worthless.
        Like I think I said on ASSEMbler at some point; some of the premature leaks that occured with content THIA staff dug out in the past ultimately came at the cost of the entire community missing out on stuff - so think about that for a sec, cool stuff not happening, just 'cause some people couldn't keep their mouths shut for a while and lacked patience.

Could be a connection between this team effort and the known build(s). Right now, I think everyone's best off just kickin' back and letting these things play themselves out, without people starting to do irrational and stupid things. Since it's 1.5 (and going by the PMs that were posted on ASSEMbler), I would imagine the situation to be very much the same to them as it was for us - one of those times when we didn't get it.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        He's got the same animation in the antiscam teaser but isn't holding anything. My guess is its a bug or they haven't figured out how to arm him
        Seeing what they've already shown themselves capable of, I'd say it's probably just a matter of priorities and focus. Some things just aren't as important to deal with "right away" as certain other things.
        Last edited by Carnivol; 12-09-2012, 03:09 PM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

• I'd rather them finish the rooms, enemy placement, then finish animations. I think giving him a gun is an easy fix though.

Carnivol, it's just speculation on my end. I have no intention of starting a war over the game or pushing people to release it. I would have jsut thought that collectors would be trying to sell off their copies.
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-09-2012, 03:17 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
            Both rooms seem to be in the early stages of development on disc, and they have rebuilt both with what they have.
            Originally posted by RMandel View Post
            First clip = hallway beside Armory door (duh) - matches what we already know or have, save for the color tints. Hmmm - reconstruction!
            Second clip (editor pic) = Birkin in front of Warehouse elevator to Lab, from cinema cutscene (so clear!)
            Third clip = interior Power Room, along back wall

Regarding the last, it's the only new one and the only the third image we've had of that area. Not speculation - fact. The power console is the key here, since it appeared in the second of the Inflames images (and thank you, Black Crow, for that one). There's also a bar or support of some kind on the wall between the power console and the door that's common to the two Inflames images. If you'll put all three images in order, then you can follow a path from the double doors (first) to the power console (second) and around the back of the room (third and newest).
            These ^

---

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
            A somewhat similar power console also appears in the BH2 Beta 1/Trial Power Room, where it's used for the Power Puzzle.
            Interestingly, the team chose not to model the control panel based on the final build's version:

Click image for larger version

Name:	team_betaPower.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	402043Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.3powerroom02.png
Views:	2
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	402044

Also notice that the group of three electrical pipes to the right of the valved water pipe are too far left in the team's recreation. Otherwise breathtaking job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

It's current day name is the G3, its in CoD.
              Mac-10 is an SMG. Not the same one as in retail 2 either.
              Actually, the MC51 was specifically built for the UK's SFs and is rumored to have been produced in quantities of less then 100 units. How it ended as an item on a scrapped video game is fascinating. I wonder who the firearms consultant on the team was?
              Vector and PTR currently sell a version close to it.

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
              Heckler & Koch MC51 assault rifle, it's a big MP5, but with 7.62mm ammo.

The Glock 18 can burst too (not to be confused with the "modest" 17).

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                I would have jsut thought that collectors would be trying to sell off their copies.
                I don't think everyone collects stuff solely for profit/value ;p

Comment

• sorry but whats going on? are we finally gettin our hands on the game...iv seen a few comments now suggesting its coming out

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    yeah dude!!! thats what i think! money is the last thing that they care, this is so much deep.

anyway, my biggest fear in case of an eventual release, is if the epsxe will run this game optimally. ive been playing RE2 for a while and erased it as soon as the first glitch appeared.

other full 3d games like ace combat 3 works like a charm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Oh I know that man.

But anyways, maybe the team just wanted the power room to look more realistic? I don't know why they didn't model it after the final beta.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• it runs re1 and 2 fine so theres no reason it won't work with 1.5
                        same engine properties between the two. i like how there won't be any gameshark codes so you gotta learn to play without cheatin'

Comment

• There is a new mrbzork video that is what everyone is writing about. I looked at the RDT editor and they seem to be writing code for this game? THis will take a long time to complete if they are writing their own code to make the game work. I suspect that maybe this 40% build is missing a lot of code and textures. Well I hope this team of people can make this game play all the way to the end.
                          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• More people need to stop caring about the "ZOMG CIUSTOMIAZATION!" of ePSXe and start using stuff like pSX instead. Not only more accurate in its emulation of the original hardware, but like a gazillion times more stable and easy to set up too.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            i like how there won't be any gameshark codes so you gotta learn to play without cheatin'
                            Give it 5 minutes and there'll be codes all over the place, I bet.

Comment

• I use PSX emulator I hope it will work with this game When MrBZork said we could ask one question it should of been what emulators will run this game lol.

Comment

• I hope they release their custom tools to the internet eventually. It would be a huge boost for the Resident Evil fangame community.
                                Last edited by Darkangel; 12-09-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X