Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The roof/sewer OST as well....is on the 40% build.
    I wonder how many more unreleased 1.5 tunes are on the disc

Comment

• This is the one we are talking about.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

It only has 10 tracks, however. Does anyone know where the other 5 are?

Comment

• That's it .. The name Marvin stood out but I still couldn't find much info - I used to have it too, but only 5 or so tracks.

Anybody notice how in Darkside Chronicles, they paid homage to 1.5 in certain ways?

The Birkin track from 1.5 was reused.
        Birkin 'growls' Sherry's name in DSC - In RE2, the only hint to this was Sherry's line to Claire "I heard him call my name."
        The central control room in the lab with the monitors is trashed with smashed screens (in RE2 it was totally clean and undamaged)
        Annette retained her kindness to Claire and Leon in DSC (In RE2 she was a total paranoid nutcase who tries to kill Leon and Ada)
        Don't think there was anything else in there.. hmm..
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• the red lab theme was used as the dsc theme?
          lol.
          Perhaps someone else at capcom thought 1.5 should have seen the light of day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Get a life. Preferably one that doesn't involve collecting guns.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            WTH ...
            RE4 was awesome "SW 4 Ever !"
            RE5 Was "Pale and empty"
            RE6 Had potential to prove better than 5 but was done in a very lazy way ...

RE2 is still on TOP

I'd prefer RE3 though, nothing beats Nemesis, my only wish is to see a RE3make faithful to the origin and modernized.
            Imho

1) Resident Evil Rebirth
            2) Resident Evil 2
            Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-11-2012, 03:12 PM.
            I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• guys a new teaser!
              https://www.facebook.com/rickroll548Reddit AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mx53y/i_am_youtube_user_cotter548_aka_the_inventor_of/As long as troll...

Comment

• Is the side pack in 1.5 ? or do all characters just start with a full item slot ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  Is the side pack in 1.5 ? or do all characters just start with a full item slot ?
                  One of the body armors would add the two extra slots

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    @ all the squabbling
                    Easy? We are talking about a software house that have pushed away two of the best game designers of this planet and destroyed two of the best series EVAH.

P.S. And they get my fu**** money!

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-11-2012, 03:19 PM.
                    I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

the red lab theme was used as the dsc theme?
                      lol.
                      Perhaps someone else at capcom thought 1.5 should have seen the light of day.
                      No.. Red Lab isn't in DSC. "First Transformation of G" is however it's the 1.5 version called "Fight With Monster #1"
                      If you youtube both, they are similar but clearly different.
                      Here ya go .. you can hear it in parts after all the gunfire LOL - the echoing lab noises that aren't in the RE2 final version

Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 12-11-2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Got it I hear it, I think I ment umbrella chronicles or something.

Comment

Got it I hear it, I think I ment umbrella chronicles or something.

Best.

Comment

• Oh yeah .. from Wesker's levels in RE0 and 1 .. I was gonna mention it LOL Yh awesome tune

Comment

• I dont think they thought in 1.5 during TDC. this song -live evil it's called?- They just took wreckage, removed the "sound of the prototype" amazing notes and now its just a "duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh" plus guitar notes.

birkin calling sherry? well, if im correct, i heard it only in birkin final mutation. its that right? i can only figure how a giant worm like that has vocal cords. that game is a huddle of nonsense stuff. dont think they had mental control to pay a homage of something.

Comment

What is this? Could not load movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X