Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real question is, will they be implementing analog and vibration support? Even the vanilla RE2 retail release didn't have it, but it would be nice if the team would hack in those features... and maybe an Extreme Battle mode too, while they're at it.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      and maybe an Extreme Battle mode too, while they're at it.
      You mean the un-modded version of the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
        This is the one we are talking about.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

It only has 10 tracks, however. Does anyone know where the other 5 are?
        So would that file contain everything accessible from 1.5? If not, where else would I need to gather tracks from? I want to make a master compilation for my iPhone but I have no idea what's from 1.5 and what isn't or where to look. This thread is the first time I've ever seen them gathered together.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
          I can bet that when this is released it probably won't support dual shock.
          Implementing the analog sticks wouldn't benefit the game that much, as it simply converts analog signals into digital signals, resulting in a completely useless feature (unless handled like RE2 N64 did, with the characters having no more tank controls). But from a technical point of view, adding Dual Shock support isn't that hard as you'd only have to add a case to the input routine(s) in order to account for the device ID (1 for standard pad, 7 for analog pad and Dual Shock).

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            You mean the un-modded version of the game?
            Are you referring to the room jumping thing? We don't know how many rooms are playable in the 40% build, but assuming there's not a lot, then the effect would probably be like the room jumping in the RE1 Battle mode.
            The room jumping from the shutter hallway to the basement hallway definitely felt... disjointed.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• I don't know what you guys are talking about, the PS d-pad is amazaballs. I love how it's connected, but 'separated' on the outside as if it were four separate buttons. I used to play 3rd Strike competitively with a PS pad.

Comment

• Gonna play it on my soft-modded PS2 with the amazing PS controller and the smooth option "on" probably.

Comment

• I got tired of the crappy segmented d-pad so I super glued spare analog sticks to a couple of my PS2 controllers. I'll be playing this on a real console, I hate playing anything on computer.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                    I hate playing anything on computer.
                    Same here.

Comment

• QUOTE=killer7ITA;240059]

Imho

1) Resident Evil Rebirth
                      2) Resident Evil 2
                      .[/QUOTE]

Yeah for sure, but i was talking about the main ones , but sure REmake was one great masterpiece !
                      1-REmake
                      2-RE2
                      3-RE3
                      4-RE4
                      5-RE:CV

Lol ...
                      Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                      Same here.
                      Yeah same here too, i'd prefer playing RE1.5 on a PSP "GO"
                      Back on-topic :
                      anyway, I'd love to see the roof section of RE 1.5
                      Last edited by Mrox2; 12-12-2012, 09:31 AM.
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I'll play it on my PSP. Does the trick too.
                        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I have no clue were to get my ps1 or ps2 modded any more so All I can do is use an emulator And I also have no clue how to make it work on a psp.
                          shame ebay wont allow sales of Chipped/modded consoles.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mrox2;240097]Yeah for sure, but i was talking about the main ones , but sure REmake was one great masterpiece !
                            1-REmake
                            2-RE2
                            3-RE3
                            4-RE4
                            5-RE:CV
                            Finally someone shares my vision about the remake of being the master piece of the series, but seriously though if you call the ps1 controllers crappy and stinky, then you are likely haven't experienced the horrors of the n64, atari jaguar and the original xbox controllers in your life !

Last edited by Guest; 12-12-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• I'll be using breaker pro ps2 to play this game, it's not the most compatible thing in the world though, so if it doesn't work out it'll be emulator + PS2 pad + TV.

EDIT: I love my PS2 it does everything I want; Hard drive, fliptop disc drive etc.
                              Last edited by EvilMarshy; 12-12-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• i will use the classic psx controller for this game
                                Last edited by warren; 12-12-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X