Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
    Seriously, i think in the next weeks there will be news about the game and the release date (at least i hope so).
    I would doubt it. If what we saw is real, then you have to realise that it wasn't some developer leak on NeoGAF and what they're doing isn't game development. They'd be hacking a 15 year old incomplete (and presumably buggy) build of a scrapped game. I doubt they'd set a "release date" until they're almost done, because who knows the amount of complications they'd run into. And if those screens are indeed real, then it looks like they're still working stuff out.

That said, they appear to have done more with this than the majority, if not all, of the Resident Evil community's dedicated hackers and modders. Which is another reason to be sceptical of the whole thing.

I'd love to be wrong on this, but we'll see.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Attach that to a Conspiracy Keanu picture and you'll have the perfect meme.

Last edited by randomwab; 06-23-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Who controls the 1.5 - controls the fate of the universe!

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
        lol and here I thought he was telling the truth. I believed him because he knows alot about the game thats why.
        LOL yeah me too I did not think he was the type to joke about the game lol but anyway it's nice to know someone has part of the game and it's nice to see all these screenshots and I just wanna say thanks for the screenshots but im looking forword to getting my resident evil 6 demo in a couple of weeks

also how are they modding the psx version because I dont think Ive ever seen a modded ps1 game on youtube of resident evil Ive only ever seen mods of the pc versions.

Comment

• That's the biggest question of all, right? How are these modding the game? And so effectively (from the looks of it)? I mean, we're talking implanting new models, textures, translating text, and based on conjecture, possible connecting rooms among more complicated stuff? Outside of having the original development tools, that's a lot of crazy work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Attach that to a Conspiracy Keanu picture and you'll have the perfect meme. No wait, lemme do that for you:
            LOALZ
            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Elza Walker, playstation museum version, blue eyes.

Elza Walker, supposed italian guy version, brown eyes.

Hmmmm.

Comment

• You forgot: facebook compression, color fux0r. Visual example:

Left original, right facebook. Notice how the blue pixels become something entirely different.
                Last edited by Gemini; 06-23-2012, 09:54 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• What project is that from? o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                    Elza Walker, playstation museum version, blue eyes.

Elza Walker, supposed italian guy version, brown eyes.

Hmmmm.
                    Hmmmm where do you have seen those blue eyes?

If you are referring about this image :
                    It's not from PSM

Keep in mind that things have changed during development or could be a re-texturized face since Elza's face has not been finished in this build (i've read from a post of Alzaire if i remember well).

Look this picture from PSM:
                    Last edited by Ketsui; 06-23-2012, 10:11 AM.
                    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                      What project is that from? o_O
                      A Castlevania homebrew I was crafting myself. But that's not the point of the posted picture, the fux0red colors are. :p
                      Last edited by Gemini; 06-23-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Just have to say I love maria shes my fave .

but anyways I take they must of changed elza's eye colour then ?

Comment

• Like I pointed out a few posts above, it could be either a change in designs or a compression artifact caused by Facebook's stupid format.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 06-23-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

You forgot: facebook compression, color fux0r. Visual example:

Left original, right facebook. Notice how the blue pixels become something entirely different.
                            The same artifacts can be achieved with the Photoshop "Save for Web" option and reducing the jpeg quality down to something like 40.

The first time I've opened the picture I got a:

Could not complete your request because an unknow or invalid JPEG marker type is found.

Said Photoshop, but XnView, which looks smarter, tells me that's a .png, anyway, inside Photoshop I can't edit this picture (after the extension change), the layers are blocked, LOL.

Comment

A Castlevania homebrew I was crafting myself. But that's not the point of the posted picture, the fux0red colors are. :p
                              Sorry for the off-topicness, but looks sweet. Big Castlevania fan here.

On topic - am really curious if the clothing getting dirty/damaged is available in this version. From the pics curator posted, it must be, but I am curious to what affect, and how it works exactly. Maybe it was the first indication of your health, before they decided to go with the character moving slower/staggering?

Comment

• No idea why it was renamed by tinypic as jpeg, but it's definitively a png. I can load it all right in both Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X