Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest, I am not even sure. Did anything definitive come from Mr.Bzork's mouth, or is it all hearsay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Semajer View Post
      Are we definitely getting some sort of update today, or is it just an assumption that someone has made?
      Well he said on "Jesus Day". We assume it's Christmas, the day when Jesus Christ was born, and it's today.
      Last edited by Alfred; 12-25-2012, 01:38 PM.
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Well he hasn't said anything to deny an update.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• "Jesus Day" can also be Easter 2013, too, depending on how you interpret his Halloween 2012 video remarks.

Most of us thought there was supposed to be some sort of news or special posting today, then the release of the game itself was going to come much later - probably Easter 2013, based on his earlier remarks.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Well he did say "There is one more advent then Christmas, be patient". This leads me to believe there is something being shown today.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I just say, we shouldn't pester these people, because they seem to be working hard on making a playable game for us? I just hope we get a chance to play the game by 2013.
              I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• He definitely did say 'one more advent then Christmas' and to expect a 'big surprise' on Christmas.

Again there's still time but being more clear on updates might be more instructive to the community.
                Last edited by LongTimeLurker; 12-25-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                  Well four more hours left in Spanish time so cutting a bit fine maybe?
                  Who says he's doing this from Spain? Everyone except the man himself it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                    He definitely did say 'one more advent then Christmas' and to expect a 'big surprise' on Christmas.

Again there's still time but big more clear on updates might be more instructive to the community.
                    I agree. If he were to say "expect update on Christmas Day", it would be easier for us.

MrBZork: so sorry for too many waits. still look forward to advent 4 and christmas news. expect big surprise.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-25-2012, 01:51 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Youtuber
                      Hoping we finally get to play the game on xmas, even if it's just the unfinished version.
                      MrBZork 1 hour ago
                      so sorry for too many waits. still look forward to advent 4 and christmas news. expect big surprise.
                      Patience.
                      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• I am plenty patient my friend. I have Revelations to keep me occupied.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It's understandable being unpatient. 15 years is just too long...
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            It's understandable being unpatient. 15 years is just too long...

Yeah that's kinda how I feel, but complaining and whining won't do us any good. We are finally getting the game, so I don't want someone fucking it up for everyone one because they couldn't wait.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well, technically for a good part of the world Christmas is already over.

Comment

• Still waiting painterly to see...
                                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X