Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for the real update hopefuly sometime soon. Keep up the good work team sandwich.

Comment

• At least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel !

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
        Heh, or maybe even July 2013, which will be 15 years since the RE storyline began in the games. Those are the only two RE events I can recall from 1998, the RE2 release on January 21 1998, and the RE storyline beginning in July 1998.
        Well, the Raccoon City Incident (the setting of Resident Evil 2-3) also took place in '98 (September+October) and Code:Veronica also took place at the end of the year.

Comment

• I imagined that something like that could happen, by the way I understand they.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            Heh, or maybe even July 2013, which will be 15 years since the RE storyline began in the games. Those are the only two RE events I can recall from 1998, the RE2 release on January 21 1998, and the RE storyline beginning in July 1998.
            They need to finish it first. Speculating about release dates is pointless if even them don't know when the project can be completed. They probably don't have a date yet.

Comment

• I suppose we can kiss 2012 goodbye then. It was nice to see the Sewer screenshot though.

Comment

• thanks for peoples many understands.

Originally posted by Yuta Ishii View Post
                I need a original langauge(Japanese) version.
                I can't speak Engrish......................................OMG.
                You could probably tell him that we might be able to do something about that, but no promises...yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  They need to finish it first. Speculating about release dates is pointless if even them don't know when the project can be completed. They probably don't have a date yet.
                  True. And even if they do have an anniversary release date planned, something unforeseen may come up and delay it beyond that. So wait and see is all we can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    thanks for peoples many understands.
                    We love you Mr. B Zork and Ssssaaaandwich.

Comment

• I won't lie, I am kinda pissed by the lack of new info. But I can understand that something has come up.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-25-2012, 05:05 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        thanks for peoples many understands.
                        Take your time and enjoy the holidays.

Comment

• at least he told us about the problem other people and fan projects just leave you in the dark like dark biohazard....

I look forword to the next update and will check back here every day lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                            What's the song from the latest video?
                            It's from a game called "Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories"
                            Can't remember the name of the song, try searching the ost.

Comment

• It's not from Yu-Gi-Oh, it's called "Master Librarian" from "Catlevania: Symphony of The Night".
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hope things sorts themselves out. Seems like not all people took the delay too kindly

Neat that they're gonna attempt doing dev diaries, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X