Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      thanks for peoples many understands.

I have to say thanks for you and THE TEAM, you will make our biggest dream turn real
      Merry Christmas and a Harpy new year for you and everyone on THIA

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        It's not from Yu-Gi-Oh, it's called "Master Librarian" from "Catlevania: Symphony of The Night".
        Goddamn....My memory fails.

Comment

• Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Master Librarian
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyN6Z3AXLtM
          Last edited by Guest; 12-25-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Wow so much for the big surprise!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I won't lie, I am kinda pissed by the lack of new info. But I can understand that something has come up.
              Rest assured that things are in good and capable hands.
              Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• Yeah, I am pretty bummed as I had a crappy Christmas. I got nice gifts but wasn't feeling it..
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• "and rest assured that you will be able to experience this game in several ways..."
                  Is this referring to the angles in the making of teaser ..or referring to the mediums that the game will be deployed on, like PSX-PSP iso, PSX iso, etc?

Or maybe it means there will be multiple versions? Several implies more than two, meaning the 40% build, the build they're working on currently that is aimed to be "finished"? Maybe a third, off the wall build with fan voice acting and FMV's, or maybe just alternate scenarios?
                  If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Hope things sorts themselves out. Seems like not all people took the delay too kindly

Neat that they're gonna attempt doing dev diaries, though.
                    Yes, I was sort of hoping for this, but I didn't think it would happen because of the dangers involved. It seems they know what they're doing, though, so I have faith they'll stay safe.

If the team stays behind anonymity forever, it would be nice to know the lore of how this project came to be! They've been doing a great job keeping everyone interested throughout all of this and I'd LOVE to see more behind the scenes stuff as their time permits. Not just to see new things, but to see a broader look at the efforts of their endeavors in bringing 1.5 to the community at last.

It would be a travesty if they released 1.5 and the team just faded into obscurity without a proper interview or developer diary with questions left unanswered.

I wonder if RDT Walker will be made public?
                    Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 12-25-2012, 05:21 PM. Reason: edit: sorry for the double post!

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                      Wow so much for the big surprise!!
                      you have one question for your disappoint. ask it smartly.

Comment

• Will there be any FMV?

Comment

• He said smartly...

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            you have one question for your disappoint. ask it smartly.
                            Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            Will there be any FMV?

Comment

• Zork is the video postponed to 2013 or should we expect it before new year?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Will the final boss be present in the game at all?
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X