Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That video says the actor names in front of the text is a 'placeholder'.
    That hints at voice acting

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      That video says the actor names in front of the text is a 'placeholder'.
      Let's not jump to conclusions. I highly doubt there will be voice acting.

Comment

• "Actor" is just a common dev term for any interactive object in a game, really.
        Last edited by Carnivol; 12-31-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepatus View Post
          So News Bot:

Are you gonna play this release?? Or you don't ever care about it...
          I don't think I particularly have to care for it to play it. It just isn't that interesting to me, but it's bound to be a fun game.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            That video says the actor names in front of the text is a 'placeholder'.
            That actually hits the lack of any voice acting. You wouldn't need to indicate who's talking otherwise, which is also pointed out in the making of video. The team added the speaker's name because there's no way to tell who's talking otherwise.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• i really want no voice dubbing in this. what do u think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                "Actor" is just a common dev term for any interactive object in a game, really.
                This. Actor = Object, generally the interactive/non-static ones.
                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• I didn't even pay attention to the word actor. Just placeholder. Placeholder indicates a temporary fix

Comment

• Hey, Darkness, is your girlfriend blonde? Dress her as Elza and do some FMVs and voice acting, then send it to BZork so he can insert it in the game.

Seriously guys how you're expecting voice acting on a early development beta, those things are only made when all the story, events, etc. are set in stone.
                    Last edited by Aleff; 12-31-2012, 11:18 AM.
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• we broke up MAN *cries*
                      lawl.
                      IT WAS JUST AN OBSERVATION GUYS

Comment

• I think the memory card image might be fail...that psx has a memory card in slot 1. ;)

Since so many videos are planned, it gives the feeling that they aren't as far along as we all had hoped they were, unless the videos are going to be released somewhat frequently. Also assuming they are going to release the videos before the game, since it would be weird to do a few before the release and the rest after. Yes, just like nearly every comment on this massive topic, I could easily be very wrong.
                        http://warmech.fantasyworldxd.co.uk <---My old site

Comment

• Originally posted by Treeman View Post
                          it gives the feeling that they aren't as far along as we all had hoped they were
                          It was wishful thinking. Nothing indicated they were far in the development process. We only saw a few custom backgrounds, and animations aren't finalized yet. But again, better that they take their time.

Comment

• Holy crap! These are some of the best 1.5 images ever released! Nice video!

Comment

• 0;48 Look at her hands, no weapon. I always thought she was holding a gun ...

Last edited by DZIAD; 12-31-2012, 03:34 PM.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                                0;48 Look at her hands, no weapon. I always thought he was holding a gun ...
                                leon is holding a gun, elza not. i always liked bugs and glitches, maybe thats why i luve beta stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X