Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    And I think it's definite, the names Ada and not Linda. The video shows the name 'Ada' in Katakana. This is most likely the unmodified build.
    I thought so. It's good to know that. Figured it was ada.

Comment

• Yeah, so now we are proven wrong. We were wrong all along!

I don't know about you guys but nothing in this video surprised me. Maybe I'm being negative but the stuff they talked about is stuff I knew about already and there was no big reveal in the trailer.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It's not only made for hardcore fans, it's for a broad public to enjoy. You don't necessarily have to learn new things with each video. It's certainly going to draw some attention though...

When the game is finally released, I wouldn't be surprised if some video game websites decide to write some kind of review.

Comment

• Hahaha, the inclusion of GamePro Issue #99 December 1996 in the memory card screen was perfect. Keep up the good work!

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I noticed the magazine as well and man it does bring back some memories. I still have it somewhere, but I don't know where.

I kinda get a "rush" when new Playstation stuff comes out, granted this game is not new at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151296.png
Views:	1
Size:	693.3 KB
ID:	402174Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151395.png
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	402175Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151458.png
Size:	582.9 KB
ID:	402176Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151574.png
Views:	2
Size:	449.9 KB
ID:	402177Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151741.png
Size:	772.0 KB
ID:	402178Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151834.png
Size:	900.8 KB
ID:	402179Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151962.png
Size:	656.8 KB
ID:	402180Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152068.png
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	402181Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152470.png
Size:	858.0 KB
ID:	402182Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152550.png
Size:	696.1 KB
ID:	402183Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152726.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	402184Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152813.png
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	402185Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152917.png
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	402186Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-153006.png
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	402187Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-153166.png
Size:	849.8 KB
ID:	402188Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-153369.png
Size:	856.7 KB
ID:	402189Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-153479.png
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	402190Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-153786.png
Size:	420.3 KB
ID:	402191
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-31-2012, 09:23 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I fell in love with beta ada. the lack of polygons enchants me.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07420.JPG
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	402192

happy new year's day.
              Last edited by yurieu; 12-31-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Wow, ada was like john in the 40% build. untextured, just a blob. of course irons and marvin were leon placeholders. Thank you "team" good god.

Comment

• I still want to see what their Irons model looks like. I'm sure they must have made his model by now, maybe even Annette's or damaged Marvin's.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    I fell in love with beta ada. the lack of polygons enchants me.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7814[/ATTACH]

happy new year's day.
                    I must say I disagree with you. Ada looks like a man without a face at unpolished state. And i kinda don't like her "just black" hair. Not to mention that she looks like a fat blob... I must say that I welcome the team's work regarding the Ada model.
                    Last edited by Alfred; 12-31-2012, 10:08 PM.
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                      I must say I disagree with you. Ada looks like a man without a face at unpolished state. And i kinda don't like her "just black" hair. Not to mention that she looks like a fat blob... I must say that I welcome the team's work regarding the Ada model.
                      I don't know if you noticed, but it seems the team even tweaked her model to be slimmer. The untextured one looks fat while their custom textured one looks more slim.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I don't know if you noticed, but it seems the team even tweaked her model to be slimmer. The untextured one looks fat while their custom textured one looks more slim.
                        Actually, that's what I meant with "polishing" and "team's work". They have also changed her texture to have more details (including a face). If you look close, you can see that they even tweaked the Leon model too.

Comment

Actually, that's what I meant with "polishing" and "team's work". They have also changed her texture to have more details (including a face). If you look close, you can see that they even tweaked the Leon model too.
                          I think the Leon model is still his regular model. They even tweaked John a bit. Now I wonder if they can implement him having a caution status, like from retail.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but these screens are from far back when they first started out it seems. I want to see what Leon RPD card looks like now after they replaced it. Same goes for Chief Irons office.

Yurieu, I bet untextured Ada would get along well with Slender Man. They both has no face but nice pants!
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-31-2012, 10:50 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Great little video. Nice to having something new over Christmas. Really excited to see what they show us next

Made a gif in all the excitement... lol

Comment

I think the Leon model is still his regular model. They even tweaked John a bit. Now I wonder if they can implement him having a caution status, like from retail.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but these screens are from far back when they first started out it seems. I want to see what Leon RPD card looks like now after they replaced it.
                              I don't think it was meant by CAPCOM having them hobbling. I think it's more a retail RE2 thing they implemented. Also, I dont think there's much to change on Leon's Police ID except replacing Chris's photo with one of Leon.

Comment

I don't think it was meant by CAPCOM having them hobbling. I think it's more a retail RE2 thing they implemented. Also, I dont think there's much to change on Leon's Police ID except replacing Chris's photo with one of Leon.
                                I don't mean hobbling, but rather his idle animation as seen on the Complete Disc videos. He looks as if he is on caution status.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X