Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well lets see. Elza crashes her Motorcycle into the RPD. She was going to do some competitive racing before the outbreak went critical, shes wearing a firesuit. She finds a gun, and starts searching rooms for policemen that are alive, help, ammo etc.
    She meets john on the roof. I'm not sure if she meets him before or after she speaks with chief irons. John and Elza meet sherry soon after.

Comment

• I've been lurking since RE6 dropped, watching this 1.5 event unfold. Anywho, I have a question that someone might be able to answer with an educated guess.

When 1.5 eventually gets released, what's the best guess on the file size? I would imagine it would be similar to RE2's file size (Unsure of RE2's file size), not accounting for the type of compression they'll use to compress the file for release.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
        I've been lurking since RE6 dropped, watching this 1.5 event unfold. Anywho, I have a question that someone might be able to answer with an educated guess.

When 1.5 eventually gets released, what's the best guess on the file size? I would imagine it would be similar to RE2's file size (Unsure of RE2's file size), not accounting for the type of compression they'll use to compress the file for release.
        I estimate it will be around 400MB, maybe more, maybe less.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I've been lurking since RE6 dropped, watching this 1.5 event unfold. Anywho, I have a question that someone might be able to answer with an educated guess.

It depends which build. My guess with the PSM build, roughly 300MB - 400MB. A guess of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            It depends which build. My guess with the PSM build, roughly 300MB - 400MB. A guess of course.
            I always estimated the PSM build to be around 100MB-150MB. There isn't much on the disc, so..
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• but they are adding to the disc.
              I expect it to be a little bigger than bio1
              maybe the same size. I forgot the lack of voice/fmv
              Last edited by Darkness; 01-02-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                but they are adding to the disc.
                I expect it to be a little bigger than bio1
                Yes, that's why I estimate their version at 400MB, and the PSM build to 150MB. The PSM build is incredibly bare bones with maybe 50 or so rooms. It also employs lots of room jumping and is missing lots of sound effects and music. I'd say the 40% build is more like a 30 minute game. Very short, no puzzles, missing models, audio, textures, and more.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I estimate it will be around 400MB, maybe more, maybe less.
                  Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  Thanks, sounds fairly reasonable. I'm excited to get my hands on it.

Another thing I've wondered about, that is completely impossible to answer at the moment; I wonder if we'll ever learn where these guys managed to find 1.5, let alone the fabled PSM Build (The supposed 80% build as I recall).
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    I mean the source of the image. The image is clearly from around the time of the PSM build, as Cheif Irons model had been added in by the time of the Bioflames build.
                    Next Level Issue #24 (April 1998), I believe. It might have showed up before that date in a japanese magazine, though.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Thanks, sounds fairly reasonable. I'm excited to get my hands on it.

Another thing I've wondered about, that is completely impossible to answer at the moment; I wonder if we'll ever learn where these guys managed to find 1.5, let alone the fabled PSM Build (The supposed 80% build as I recall).
                      No no, the PSM build is only approximately 40% complete. The 80% bioflames build is for all intents and purposes gone, not in the wild. Though we don't know for sure. That's why the team is working on making the 40% like the 80% build with their skill.

Comment

• I'm sure the 80% build is out there, but not in any collectors hands. It's probably still with the same person who supplied INFLAMES with his pictures. I wouldn't doubt it popping up after the team releases theirs, maybe even the "other" builds that are out there as well.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I notices something more or less interesting:

On the Team's Version of RE1.5 at the Battle with the Gorillas, Ada is standing with the back to Leon, apparently looking at the Gorillas trying to escape.
                          But on the Playstation Museum Version she's standing with her body turned to Leon. Apparently talking to him.

Take a look:

Team's Version
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-152726.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	402197

Playstation Museum Video
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	PSMVideo.png
Views:	1
Size:	745.3 KB
ID:	402198

We could be all wrong with our Assumption that they got the same Version as the Curator...
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            I notices something more or less interesting:

On the Team's Version of RE1.5 at the Battle with the Gorillas, Ada is standing with the back to Leon, apparently looking at the Gorillas trying to escape.
                            But on the Playstation Museum Version she's standing with her body turned to Leon. Apparently talking to him.

Take a look:

Team's Version
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7819[/ATTACH]

Playstation Museum Video
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7820[/ATTACH]

We could be all wrong with our Assumption that they got the same Version as the Curator...
                            I think this part was cut in the Halloween trailer. The video was chopped and spliced and it's possible they cut it out. I'm 100% certain it's the same build, even Alzaire said so. And even if it isn't, then so what? At least we are getting a build.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• She's just talking at the beginning or end of the cutscene from the team's footage and she is facing/talking to leon at a different time in the psm footage of the cutscene. the halloween teaser doesn't contain the whole cutscene.
                              Last edited by Darkness; 01-03-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Leon runs towards her when he enters the garage. He speaks, then she proceeds to turn around and walks towards him then cue in the Gorilla scene.
                                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X