Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    Also someone posted a comparison pic of Iron's office from the first known build with the later ones. Do you have any idea where that pic is? I think that room was finalized by the time of the second known build (leon with the white jacket). I can't find it anymore...
    That I can't quite recall. I have compared from time to time some of the changes made to that particular room in builds. But I don't think I've ever posted the differences among the first two. If you're interested in seeing them..

Click image for larger version

Name:	chiefremodeledbeta1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	402199 Click image for larger version

Name:	chiefremodeledbeta2a.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	402201

Click image for larger version

Name:	chiefremodeledbeta1b.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	402202 Click image for larger version

Name:	chiefremodeledbeta2b.jpg
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	402200

Hope that's what you're looking for.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• The 40% build probably doesn't even go past 300MB anyway.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Here's a question for BZork, is there going to be a schedule for the dev diaries/trailers this 2013? I'm not asking you to give us particular dates, only loose ones (if there are any). Is it going to be a monthly thing or are there perhaps any upcoming dates/holiday we should be looking out for?
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

Also when leon gets grabbed in this early september trailer it really reminds me of them when jill gets grabbed.
          More recycled frames at 18 seconds. It looks like the female zombie dropping down was recycled or used as the basis for Sherry jumping down from ledges in RE2 retail. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
            Hope that's what you're looking for.
            Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
              The 40% build probably doesn't even go past 300MB anyway.
              If the structure is any similar to RE1 and 2 (which markgrass seems to have confirmed), RDT data and the backgrounds shouldn't take more than 1 MB for each room. Now, the 40% build has probably no more than 30-40 full rooms, so that makes 40 MB in the best case. Add to that models and other misc data such as weapon samples and you should get to a top of 65-70 MB.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                If the structure is any similar to RE1 and 2 (which markgrass seems to have confirmed), RDT data and the backgrounds shouldn't take more than 1 MB for each room. Now, the 40% build has probably no more than 30-40 full rooms, so that makes 40 MB in the best case. Add to that models and other misc data such as weapon samples and you should get to a top of 65-70 MB.
                The Biohazard 1995-10-04 sample alpha has hardly any rooms at all and that already holds 100MB of data. With the RPD, Sewers, Factory and Labs all partially completed on the PSM disc, alojg with anything else that's hidden away, I at least expect it to be larger than that. 300MB+ is deffinately the top end but I wouldn't be surprised if in total it pushed that sort of figure.

Comment

• I was specifically talking about the vanilla 40% build. With all the new data implemented, I would guess 250-300 MB sounds like a reasonable size. With full motion videos that should increase to 400 MB, if those are going to be implemented in a manner or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

Also when leon gets grabbed in this early september trailer it really reminds me of them when jill gets grabbed.
                    What room is that at about 20 seconds in. It's the same style as the shutter hallway but the geometry isn't the same. One of the First floor hallways or the original east hallway?

Edit: Actually, just realized it's still the shutter hallway, but probably an earlier version to match the original reception area.
                    Last edited by randomwab; 01-04-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      I was specifically talking about the vanilla 40% build. With all the new data implemented, I would guess 250-300 MB sounds like a reasonable size. With full motion videos that should increase to 400 MB, if those are going to be implemented in a manner or another.
                      Indeed, so was I! So how come the Biohazard alpha is so large for such a short sample? I would argue that the PSM build has more rooms and is fairly more developed than that sample. Biohazard 2 beta 2 is well over 700MB and that thing is held together by a piece of string with no significant FMV (thanks to a large amount of sound files no doubt). Considering that there's a scenario for both Leon and Elza, and that Capcom had started to expand beyond the RPD I give the PSM build more credit than being such a tiny sample like the Biohazard alphas.
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm wondering if they'd take donations. Such efforts deserve a reward, and I'd gladly donate the price of the full game if the project comes to fruition.

But at the same time I understand they can't accept donations publicly, as they would make money out of a Capcom IP.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          is always a funny to see people make the uneducated guess of size and content for a game.

would make fun to see formula of use to calculate this size of disc
                          Ha. Yes, it is impossible to guess the approximate size of a program that no one has seen. But I'm sure you can understand, some of us have rather limited internet capabilities when it comes to downloading large files. I just wanted to know what I might be getting into in the future.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if they'd take donations. Such efforts deserve a reward, and I'd gladly donate the price of the full game if the project comes to fruition.

But at the same time I understand they can't accept donations publicly, as they would make money out of a Capcom IP.
                            If they listed a request for donations for 'funding' an original piece of software being used like the translation one showcased in the video, would be a loophole to allow it with little issues.

Comment

I'm wondering if they'd take donations. Such efforts deserve a reward, and I'd gladly donate the price of the full game if the project comes to fruition.

i would be very happy to pay them the coke and the pizza while edit the whole thing on pc.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                                Indeed, so was I! So how come the Biohazard alpha is so large for such a short sample?
                                Padding is the key. You need to check the effective size.

Comment

Working...
                                X