Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    While I don't really know the fine prints; regarding sharing in ye olde days ...
    good luck finding a way to easily share 300~400mb online in the days of nearly 15 years ago
    Back then it was common to share PS1 games via PSX trading channels, usually on IRC, where there were a number of people in certain channels with modded Playstations who loved to trade burned CD-Rs of ISOs amongst each other. That was pretty much the only way PS1 games got around back in the 56k modem days before torrents and cable modems.

However, I did once have the unpleasant experience of downloading a PS1 game via a 56k modem back around 2000 from a friend's FTP, it took me over a week. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
      Jesus.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]7832[/ATTACH] NEVER SAY THAT YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT HAS ANY BUILD. Because the fanatics of 1.5 WILL take you seriously. Even when you clearly state "I was just having fun" they will still take you seriously and its annoying
      I don't get what you are saying, If you read how many post I made compared to others and yourself, you will see that I can't be annoying if I don't post that much. And what is annoying is that people make this thread SO LONG, it is ridiculous. People should send private messages or chat on an internet messenger.

I think, every time I see a new post, it has to do with the team, that is working on RE 1.5. But no! It is someone going off topic or bringing up stuff that has already been written about on other threads or something else. I don't care how excited the fans are, learn to wait. I have done this and it is not hard. I am waiting patiently for updates and hoping that I hear when this game will be ready for prime time.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• So are Imagica a separate studio? Because while Capcom might own the rights to the material it doesn't necessarily mean they're currently the sole owners of the actual material it's self.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          So are Imagica a separate studio? Because while Capcom might own the rights to the material it doesn't necessarily mean they're currently the sole owners of the actual material it's self.
          Yeah, a japanese FMV company. who knows if they still have them?

Comment

• Wouldn't this be a good question for this thread http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...BH1-1-5-2-3-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
              Wouldn't this be a good question for this thread http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...BH1-1-5-2-3-4)
              Yes it would.

Comment

Wouldn't this be a good question for this thread http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...BH1-1-5-2-3-4)
                No, it isn't. News Bot already explained that will not do any interview with the developers.
                He just used this to hear questions from people for his own amusement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  Back then it was common to share PS1 games via PSX trading channels, usually on IRC, where there were a number of people in certain channels with modded Playstations who loved to trade burned CD-Rs of ISOs amongst each other. That was pretty much the only way PS1 games got around back in the 56k modem days before torrents and cable modems.

However, I did once have the unpleasant experience of downloading a PS1 game via a 56k modem back around 2000 from a friend's FTP, it took me over a week. XD
                  I should've added one thing; 6/22/00 - a date some THIA staff might remember "when they see it" (Man, time flies)

Comment

• I was thinking about something. It seems this build contains the female zombie model, which basically comes from the earlier build featuring Leon with his white Jacket. That build also contained the German Shepherd. Maybe the "40%" build also contains this old dog model?

If that's the case, I think it'd be nice to have German Shepherds inside the RPD, and the classic doberman for all other locations in the game, such as the factory. If they plan to use the zombie female model, it'd be pretty neat if they did the same with the German Shepherd.
                    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-05-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                      No, it isn't. News Bot already explained that will not do any interview with the developers.
                      He just used this to hear questions from people for his own amusement.
                      Just because News Bot will not do any interviews with the developers, which I was unaware of, doesn't mean that it wasn't a good question for that thread.

And now, to change the subject, who is Mr Bzork? How is he linked to the RE 1.5 development team? Can he ask, what the time frame is until the game is ready? Can he say, the game is 20% done and next month it will be around 30%? I think that would be better than making videos and not giving much information. I do enjoy the videos, but I don't know if that is their version or the original version.
                      Last edited by Black~Crow; 01-05-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I think that would be better than making videos and not giving much information.
                        He thinks otherwise. Duu duu duuuh

Comment

Just because News Bot will not do any interviews with the developers, which I was unaware of, doesn't mean that it wasn't a good question for that thread.
                          Of course it is, if you want to wait forever for an answer that will never come...

Comment

• I wish some mature people would answer, because I am not writing to insult anyone. It seems like people like you (the few who LOVE to insult others) take everything as an attack on you? If you don't know the answer to my questions, why are you responding to them?

Comment

• The old couple is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                I was thinking about something. It seems this build contains the female zombie model, which basically comes from the earlier build featuring Leon with his white Jacket. That build also contained the German Shepherd. Maybe the "40%" build also contains this old dog model?

If that's the case, I think it'd be nice to have German Shepherds inside the RPD, and the classic doberman for all other locations in the game, such as the factory. If they plan to use the zombie female model, it'd be pretty neat if they did the same with the German Shepherd.
                                At a guess, I'd doubt it. Going by the Resident Evil 2 Trial and various other demos and betas, Capcom's way of iterating on design is to simply overwrite the old with the new. The female zombie is probably on there 'cause they simply left her out of the game at some point, and hadn't scrubbed unnecessary assets from the build yet. I'd doubt any of the old renders for the lobby or Iron's office are on there though, as they'd more than likely have just been overwrote. Same for the Shepherds. If we're lucky, the Leon Jacket model was/became an alt costume and is still on the disc too. Considering the character armor models are on there, as well as the sewers, we can only hope.
                                Last edited by randomwab; 01-05-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X