Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Now considered a Classic!**)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    http://www.playstationmuseum.com/ForSale.htm

    Wow. Has anyone NOTICED this? He's selling EVERYTHING!
    Yup, old news, 1.5 is not for sale.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Quite often in CAPCOM, "scrapped" concepts tend to be reused or recycled in some form. When they are "scrapped", a company usually likes to keep them under wraps from thereon in order to avoid spoiling a future game.

      An NDA isn't the only factor, there's also a level of trust involved between us and the developers in terms of what we can release. If we release something they told us in strict confidence and asked us not to, we ruin our relationship with them and wreck any chance of future information not only from them, but from any other developers in contact with them.
      Can you specify if Birkins infection was intentional or accidental instead? It would be nice if thy would let us have all of what is known of 1.5's plot for the sake of the team's restoration efforts.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

      Comment


      • He just can't reveal anything else as of now, no need to annoy him with endless questions

        Comment


        • kinda cute how everyone gets polite when it comes to things regarding 1.5....just sayin'. but that's a good sign, seems everyone has learned from the past.
          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Alfred View Post
            kinda cute how everyone gets polite when it comes to things regarding 1.5....just sayin'. but that's a good sign, seems everyone has learned from the past.
            Well, almost everyone.

            Comment


            • Hey, everyone.
              LOOOOONG time lurker here... I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone...
              It's been a long time since I've been on a forum, let alone a contributing member, the last one being the Dead Rising 2 forum which went to hell right around MvC3's release...
              Seeing as everything is getting officially serious, courtesy of MrBZork, I thought it'd be time for me to man up and join in. I hope we can all enjoy pleasant community discussions to which I can contribute.
              Also, please don't take my young age as a sign of inexperience XD
              "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
              PSN Gamercards

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                And that's exactly why I asked if *we* have some info about it. I'm not interested in information that is not accessible, it renders it useless.
                lol Quite the contrary, it makes it one the most useful types of information to have... to the person in possession of it. ;)

                Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Quite often in CAPCOM, "scrapped" concepts tend to be reused or recycled in some form. When they are "scrapped", a company usually likes to keep them under wraps from thereon in order to avoid spoiling a future game.

                An NDA isn't the only factor, there's also a level of trust involved between us and the developers in terms of what we can release. If we release something they told us in strict confidence and asked us not to, we ruin our relationship with them and wreck any chance of future information not only from them, but from any other developers in contact with them.
                The man is right. It's a shitty deal, but I used to run into that kind of problem back when I was an interviewer for a multimedia website. Directors (talking big hollywood here) would always divulge the greatest stuff involving their projects then say it was off-limits to talk about. xD Some of the ideas I got access to were better than the finished project, which made it incredibly disappointing. Even now, years later I can't murmur a word of it.

                Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                http://www.playstationmuseum.com/ForSale.htm

                Wow. Has anyone NOTICED this? He's selling EVERYTHING!
                I remember posting about that on the forum months ago. RE1.5 isn't part of the package, sorry to say. (Seeing how they supposedly don't have a copy anymore) But I hear that there are some pretty sweet devkits for the Dolphin and earlier consoles.

                Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                kinda cute how everyone gets polite when it comes to things regarding 1.5....just sayin'. but that's a good sign, seems everyone has learned from the past.
                Well, almost everyone.
                With that said, a shitstorm is imminent. Thanks for that Alfred. XD

                Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                Hey, everyone.
                LOOOOONG time lurker here... I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone...
                It's been a long time since I've been on a forum, let alone a contributing member, the last one being the Dead Rising 2 forum which went to hell right around MvC3's release...
                Seeing as everything is getting officially serious, courtesy of MrBZork, I thought it'd be time for me to man up and join in. I hope we can all enjoy pleasant community discussions to which I can contribute.
                Also, please don't take my young age as a sign of inexperience XD
                New meat.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                  It's from a screenshot of Leon checking the warehouse elevator.

                  Found the right ss:
                  Forgive me, you seem to have been right after all. It was apparently a mistake on both my part (it seems to say ホール instead of キーん) and that of Project Umbrella (it's not from the roof, and it says に instead of は).

                  ホールに…
                  In(to) the hole...

                  I just updated my translation PDF: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15757362/BH...anslations.pdf
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-19-2013, 10:49 PM.

                  Comment


                  • What is the weapoin you are most interested in 1.5?

                    I am most interested in granades. I am figuring out of how they are used and how effective they could be. Leon throwing granades reminds me Striker, from Mortal Kombat ,who also was police man. haha.
                    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      Yup, old news, 1.5 is not for sale.
                      He probably sold it months ago, it would explain why some other people as well as the team have it.

                      Comment




                      • Was there ever a translation for that text at the bottom left?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          He probably sold it months ago, it would explain why some other people as well as the team have it.
                          Exactly.

                          I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                            What is the weapoin you are most interested in 1.5?

                            I am most interested in granades. I am figuring out of how they are used and how effective they could be. Leon throwing granades reminds me Striker, from Mortal Kombat ,who also was police man. haha.
                            Definitely the grenades, as after they were cut, they weren't introduced until RE4. From one of the gameplays from the Complete Disk, it shows a short clip of Leon throwing a grenade at a couple of zombies. They seem quite effective, although they're not shown in any other clips or screenshots (Not sure about screenshots), I wonder if they'll be quite rare to find.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                              Definitely the grenades, as after they were cut, they weren't introduced until RE4. From one of the gameplays from the Complete Disk, it shows a short clip of Leon throwing a grenade at a couple of zombies. They seem quite effective, although they're not shown in any other clips or screenshots (Not sure about screenshots), I wonder if they'll be quite rare to find.
                              I always thought they were equivalent to the grenade launcher.
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post


                                Was there ever a translation for that text at the bottom left?
                                Yes. I even posted a link to it three posts up from yours.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X