Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Yes. I even posted a link to it three posts up from yours.
    はあ、はあ・・・間いっぱつってヤツだな!
    もう少しでケツにくいつかれてた所だぜ

final build
    はあ、はあ・・・間一発って奴だな!
    もう少しで尻に食い付かれてた所だぜ

ってな感じな漢字でしょうなwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww
    多分・・・。

Comment

• The PSM sale was for one job lot last I talked to him, he wasn't looking to sell anything individually. Developer kits are generally cheap and not worth all that much, unless it is something really rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
        The PSM sale was for one job lot last I talked to him, he wasn't looking to sell anything individually. Developer kits are generally cheap and not worth all that much, unless it is something really rare.
        Yeah, but he mentioned if he can't sell it all for the 14k he wants, he'll probably go to eBay for each item.
        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

Yes. I even posted a link to it three posts up from yours.
          Oh right on. I've stopped reading the forum because it just seems to be people fighting constantly. Now I just scan through for the pictures!

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
            Oh right on. I've stopped reading the forum because it just seems to be people fighting constantly. Now I just scan through for the pictures!
            lol yeah your right I just wait for the childish fights to end , then I just scan through for the important messages.

Comment

• I've been jonesing for the prototype so bad I reinstalled RE2 PC to do some modding. I wanted elza, the 40% build weapon animations and 1.5 leon model, 1.5 sherry, but son of a....all those mods STILL don't have download links since megaupload got taken down by the communistic gov! Does ANYONE know where I can get them?
              Last edited by Darkness; 01-20-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...?showtopic=474
                I've been jonesing for the prototype so bad I reinstalled RE2 PC to do some modding. I wanted elza, the 40% build weapon animations and 1.5 leon model, 1.5 sherry, but son of a....all those mods STILL don't have download links since megaupload got taken down by the communistic gov! Does ANYONE know where I can get them?
                Think any of them will listen to you if you make a post asking for a re-upload?
                Edit: Instead of replying in the topic, I mean. Or, messaging around, y'know?
                Edit:
                I MAY have found them... 5 minutes on google provided me with this page: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...3/ar/t1648.htm
                It's a guy who pretty much bundled skins he found all around. He also has instructions on there.
                There is a whole list on that page including:
                "
                :: Resident evil 2 Prototype :: •Ada Wong
                •DJ - RPD Uniform
                •DJ
                •Elza Walker - RPD Armor 16 Bit
                •Elza Walker 1 - RPD Armor
                •Elza Walker 1 Concept
                •Elza Walker 1
                •Elza Walker 2 (Better face then 1) A
                •Elza Walker 16 Bit
                •Elza Walker Concept 16 Bit
                •Leon jacket
                •Leon Kennedy
                •RE1.5 Leon
                :: Resident Evil 2 sherry ::
                •Ada Wong Concept 1
                •Ada Wong Concept 2
                •Claire Redfield Concept
                •Leon Kennedy Concept 1
                •Leon Kennedy Concept 2
                •Sherry Birkin Concept"
                Here is the download link on that page:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
                Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-20-2013, 12:44 PM. Reason: More information found
                "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                PSN Gamercards

Comment

• That's not it man, but thanks for trying. The knife holder leon isn't anywhere around. Man, wish c2keo would have released the 1.5 leon in that sig GIF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...?showtopic=474
                    I've been jonesing for the prototype so bad I reinstalled RE2 PC to do some modding. I wanted elza, the 40% build weapon animations and 1.5 leon model, 1.5 sherry, but son of a....all those mods STILL don't have download links since megaupload got taken down by the communistic gov! Does ANYONE know where I can get them?
                    Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                    Think any of them will listen to you if you make a post asking for a re-upload?
                    Edit: Instead of replying in the topic, I mean. Or, messaging around, y'know?
                    Edit:
                    I MAY have found them... 5 minutes on google provided me with this page: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...3/ar/t1648.htm
                    It's a guy who pretty much bundled skins he found all around. He also has instructions on there.
                    There is a whole list on that page including:
                    "
                    :: Resident evil 2 Prototype :: •Ada Wong
                    •DJ - RPD Uniform
                    •DJ
                    •Elza Walker - RPD Armor 16 Bit
                    •Elza Walker 1 - RPD Armor
                    •Elza Walker 1 Concept
                    •Elza Walker 1
                    •Elza Walker 2 (Better face then 1) A
                    •Elza Walker 16 Bit
                    •Elza Walker Concept 16 Bit
                    •Leon jacket
                    •Leon Kennedy
                    •RE1.5 Leon
                    :: Resident Evil 2 sherry ::
                    •Ada Wong Concept 1
                    •Ada Wong Concept 2
                    •Claire Redfield Concept
                    •Leon Kennedy Concept 1
                    •Leon Kennedy Concept 2
                    •Sherry Birkin Concept"
                    Here is the download link on that page:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ulgta53lc9s7n4
                    Gentlemen, I do believe this belongs in the modding forum.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                      Gentlemen, I do believe this belongs in the modding forum.
                      Oh, sorry, my bad. I just thought since it was just the one time, it really wouldn't be too big a deal.
                      Won't happen again.
                      Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-20-2013, 05:35 PM.
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                        Definitely the grenades, as after they were cut, they weren't introduced until RE4. From one of the gameplays from the Complete Disk, it shows a short clip of Leon throwing a grenade at a couple of zombies. They seem quite effective, although they're not shown in any other clips or screenshots (Not sure about screenshots), I wonder if they'll be quite rare to find.
                        I doubt they'll be rare considering there is probably a debug feature that'll let you weapon mugen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yuta Ishii View Post
                          はあ、はあ・・・間一発って奴だな!
                          もう少しで尻に食い付かれてた所だぜ
                          なぜそんな簡単な漢字がゲームに使われてないか分からないさ。「子供が読めないんだろうな」って思ったけど 、子供ならこんなゲームをプレイすべきじゃないね。

Comment

• Shing Chong Cheng Yang Ying Yong....Thats my Answer
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                              Shing Chong Cheng Yang Ying Yong....Thats my Answer
                              What the hell is 星沖撐秧英庸 supposed to mean?

Comment

なぜそんな簡単な漢字がゲームに使われてないか分からないさ。「子供が読めないんだろうな」って思ったけど 、子供ならこんなゲームをプレイすべきじゃないね。
                                Parece que han abierto las puerta para idiomas extranjeros...
                                Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-20-2013, 05:35 PM.
                                PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                                X