Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
    Hey Darkness, Dark Biohazard's RE1.5 PMOD has a lot of what you want already in it, and he's getting ready to release his "final" version. It's been stopped because of impending developments here, but that "final" release is going to have MORE of RE1.5-inspired sweetness than before. If you go back to the thread index and look up his thread, there's a link to the older rev. 2 version of his PMOD. All you have to do is unpack it over a regular retail install of RE2 (either version, original or SourceNext) and go from there. It won't have all that the new one will, but it's got a lot - RE1.5 character models, some of the animations and weapons, parts of the RPD and Underground Lab, and almost all of the Warehouse level. Maybe it'll help slake your thirst until then. No word yet on when he's going to release the third and "final" version.
    Looks like im going to have to get Resident evil on PC for the time being, that is awesome news though. just to comfirm this is the mod with the trailers of leon in a restroom & RPD on fire?

Comment

• No, those are the Dark Biohazard mod by Dominion. Dark Biohazard the person is doing a 1.5 mod. It gets confusing.

You can find Dark Biohazard's stuff here - http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...1-5-Rooms-Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
        Hey Darkness, Dark Biohazard's RE1.5 PMOD has a lot of what you want already in it, and he's getting ready to release his "final" version. It's been stopped because of impending developments here, but that "final" release is going to have MORE of RE1.5-inspired sweetness than before. If you go back to the thread index and look up his thread, there's a link to the older rev. 2 version of his PMOD. All you have to do is unpack it over a regular retail install of RE2 (either version, original or SourceNext) and go from there. It won't have all that the new one will, but it's got a lot - RE1.5 character models, some of the animations and weapons, parts of the RPD and Underground Lab, and almost all of the Warehouse level. Maybe it'll help slake your thirst until then. No word yet on when he's going to release the third and "final" version.
        Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
        If you can provide me a link to somewhere that I can upload them, I have 1.5 Leon, Elza, and Sherry models on my hard drive from that site, that I can upload for you.

EDIT: Uploaded to Zshare. Enjoy !

RE_1.5_Elza_Walker.zip - 314.8 Kb
        RE_1.5_Leon_Kennedy.zip - 145.9 Kb
        RE_1.5_Sherry_Birkin.zip - 114.2 Kb
        Many Thanks Y'all

Comment

• Another link to Dark Biohazard's PMOD

Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
            lol You're not the only people who can speak Spanish in this world. On the flip-side of that coin there are few people here who actually DO understand Spanish. So for their sake, stick to English. Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor.
            Oh yeah, I understand, I don't plan on mainly speaking Spanish, just translating new information in Spanish so they can keep up. Not too much either, just enough so they know what's going on in the world of RE 1.5...
            "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• "Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor."

Está tentando dizer "Por favor, tente ser um pouco mais educado"?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                "Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor."

Está tentando dizer "Por favor, tente ser um pouco mais educado"?
                Ouch, man... I don't even know what dialect you're speaking but I understood, that was messed up... C'mon, we're one community, lets not stoop down to the point of turning against each other, we're better than that...
                "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                  Ouch, man... I don't even know what dialect you're speaking but I understood, that was messed up... C'mon, we're one community, lets not stoop down to the point of turning against each other, we're better than that...
                  The thing is, the line "Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor." was written by a brazillian. I'm brazillian too, and I don't even know what this means...The line I've written " Está tentando dizer "Por favor, tente ser um pouco mais educado"?" means:

"Are you trying to say 'try to be a little more polite'?"
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

The thing is, the line "Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor." was written by a brazillian. I'm brazillian too, and I don't even know what this means...The line I've written " Está tentando dizer "Por favor, tente ser um pouco mais educado"?" means:

Yes, that right. The correct way is ""Por favor, intenta ser mas educado.". Spanish speaker from Chile here.
                    The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

Well, I speak just, Spanish, like from Spain/Cuba, and by it,"Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor.", translates to, "Please, be considerate to those who are less educated." And I drew, from your dialect,"Por favor, tente ser um pouco mais educado"?, to, "Don't you mean, Please, try being a little more educated?" Which I interpreted as a scornful retort.
                      It seems the word ,"tente", translates to the word I know as, "trata" which may mean, "try" or ,"treat", based on the context...
                      Hehe, see everyone? Lesson 1: Translation, even within the same language, branch is not easy, lol
                      Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-21-2013, 02:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to include a word
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Mae77 View Post
                        Yes, that right. The correct way is ""Por favor, intenta ser mas educado.". Spanish speaker from Chile here.
                        <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                          Well, I speak just, Spanish, like from Spain/Cuba, and by it,"Por favor, ser considerado los educados menor.", translates to, "Please, be considerate to those who are less educated." And I drew, from your dialect,"Por favor, tente ser um pouco mais educado"?, to, "Don't you mean, Please, try being a little more educated?" Which I interpreted as a scornful retort.
                          It seems the word ,"tente", translates to the word I know as, "trata" which may mean, "try" or ,"treat", based on the context...
                          Hehe, see everyone? Lesson 1: Translation, even within the same language, branch is not easy, lol
                          "Be considerate to those who are less educated" should mean something like "sea considerable para aquellos que sano menos educados"

Comment

• Yep, I give up.
                            Meus vita, Rege, pro nefario coepto...
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• You guys should make a new thread if you want to discuss the minutia of variations of local Spanish dialects.

Comment

• Y'know, I could have sworn that I told people to knock off the non-English stuff.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                I, however, understand everything and would much prefer it if you stayed in English unless there is a very good reason to speak another lunauge, such as woprking or discussing a translation.
                                Oh, right, I did. Sure, it barely qualifies as English but...

Knock it off, people. I do not want to tell you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X