Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway... Happy 15 years old RE2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      Anyway... Happy 15 years old RE2.
      15 years ! Im 26 now I feel so old lol

I miss the old days of ps1 and sega saturn love those classic resident evil games , Resident evil 1 was the 1st game to scare the hell out of me.
      I couldn't sleep for months , It was the 1st zombie encounter that scared the hell out of me , the way he stared at me freaked me out as a kid.
      I had to watch the moonmins at night time to make me fall asleep lol.

That's one reason I really like 1.5, the dead quite atmosphere it gives off.

Comment

• Sweet Jesus... I drop one phrase of the bastardized Spanish/Brazilian I have to speak to converse with my friends and it starts a lecture on Spanish dialects. xD Back to 1.5 things, what do you think will be in the next video from the team?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          Anyway... Happy 15 years old RE2.
          well, 15 years of RE2. and what they do, just put a zombie with a party hat on RE's Facebook. i feel like Capcom likes to hit their head against a wall too much, because RE has become an infamous saga, despite they reach good numbers with their sales.

in fact, the gamers have some fault. since the acclaimed RE2 there always been some dudez complaining about the robotic gameplay and static cameras. then the sellings after Code Veronica were falling till RE4.

now we only have games with a boring and nonsense gameplay.

well, 15 years, Capcom should give us some unheard features of the development.
          Last edited by yurieu; 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
            Sweet Jesus... I drop one phrase of the bastardized Spanish/Brazilian I have to speak to converse with my friends and it starts a lecture on Spanish dialects. xD Back to 1.5 things, what do you think will be in the next video from the team?
            I have three years of spanish studies and I'm brazilian... and yet I was confused by your wording. But sorry about that remark, didn't want to summon that discussion.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Howdy folks, long time lurker (only recently registered) brought out of the shadows by all the buzz that's been generated over the past few months relating to the prototype. I figure the 15th anniversary of Bio 2 would be a great time to start posting. How many of y'all have been playing Bio 2 to quell your craving for more information to be released by the team? I sure have.

Comment

• I'm actually surprised they didn't release anything today despite it being the games 15 year anniversary. I thought they kinda hinted at something with the anniversary talk.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-21-2013, 05:59 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Didn't even realize, and I just bought RE2 off PSN a few days ago!

Currently playing the Extreme Battle mode, which is something completely new to me. Got mauled by a pack of dogs in the first stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    I'm actually surprised they didn't release anything today despite it being the games 15 year anniversary. I thought they kinda hinted at something with the anniversary talk.
                    They have a lot of stuff to get done, trust me.

You know that unorganized mod teams that usually do a gigantic mod but take forever to do so? I guess they're in the same situation. Maybe it gets released this year if we're lucky and my assumptions were wrong.
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
                      Got mauled by a pack of dogs in the first stage
                      i noticed in extreme battle you take much more damage of the dogs, dog-birkin... 2 bites and dead.

Comment

• Yeah who knows, but I think they are pretty organized. They probably go their own ways for a week, then perhaps meet up on a IRC channel or something like that, compile and upload files to a server, and continue talk on the their plans.

You know, after they finish the sewers, there isn't much left then. All they'd have to do it use the trial games backgrounds, create boundaries/dimensions, add enemies, event script/flags, and some sound effects among other things. Right now I think the work on the R.P.D is done and they have started work on the sewers. IMO the sewers aren't too big. Probably no bigger than they are in retail. After that there is the factory, which is pretty much complete, except for maybe a few rooms.

But yeah we don't know what all has to be done on this project now. I hope it gets released soon. I am so anxious and have been playing RE2 non stop. I must have beaten it 10 times in the last two weeks already.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Yeah who knows, but I think they are pretty organized. They probably go their own ways for a week, then perhaps meet up on a IRC channel or something like that, compile and upload files to a server, and continue talk on the their plans.

You know, after they finish the sewers, there isn't much left then. All they'd have to do it use the trial games backgrounds, create boundaries/dimensions, add enemies, event script/flags, and some sound effects among other things. Right now I think the work on the R.P.D is done and they have started work on the sewers. IMO the sewers aren't too big. Probably no bigger than they are in retail. After that there is the factory, which is pretty much complete, except for maybe a few rooms.

But yeah we don't know what all has to be done on this project now. I hope it gets released soon. I am so anxious and have been playing RE2 non stop. I must have beaten it 10 times in the last two weeks already.
                          Lol I'm sure the team hasn't different opinions on that. More than likely they have a shitload more to do than we may even understand, given the murky info we have on what's included in the different era builds. Then you have to consider the [slim] possiblity that they may have more than one version and they're in the process of melding them together. Hell, we haven't even considered the difficulty and time consuming nature of the software they might be utilizing to do the job.
                          Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-21-2013, 06:46 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah who knows, but I think they are pretty organized. They probably go their own ways for a week, then perhaps meet up on a IRC channel or something like that, compile and upload files to a server, and continue talk on the their plans.

I'm going to let the size of the text do the explaining on that one... Anyways, I'm pretty surprised the 15th Anniversary came and went without even a picture change or a hint. They mentioned enjoying the 15th anniversaries this year, not to mention this is sort of, the BIG moment. I was hoping they'd do another showcase, but with some of the more rare content that had been shown to be in the full game, like the grenade discussion earlier, and none of the content created by themselves, yet, to keep the hype going, and peaking...
                            Oh well...
                            Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                            Lol I'm sure the team hasn't different opinions on that. More than likely they have a shitload more to do than we may even understand, given the murky info we have on what's included in the different era builds. Then you have to consider the [slim] possiblity that they may have more than one version and they're in the process of melding them together. Hell, we haven't even considered the difficulty and time consuming nature of the software they might be utilizing to do the job.
                            Oh my God, yes, the sound of that sent my brain into pure ecstasy, lol
                            Edit: Scratch that, I see they changed their picture, which I can't see anything from thanks to my brights friggin' room (I have to get something done about that glare), and posted,"happy 15th anniversary",...
                            at least they acknowledged it?
                            Edit: From what I make out, it's 1.5 Birkin opening the elevator with his arm...
                            Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-21-2013, 08:09 PM. Reason: Punctuation.
                            "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                              Edit: From what I make out, it's 1.5 Birkin opening the elevator with his arm...
                              http://i4.ytimg.com/i/gihg2gRH-_LoXW...jpg?v=50fdda57
                              Yes you fend him off after you get in the elevator. I believe you fight him, he "dies", and then Marvin and Ada join you. When you get in the elevator, he pops the gate open and tries to get you and in the process starts to mutate.

Also guys about that I said earlier. I honestly think there isn't much more left to do. Now we don't know how complex or time consuming their work might be, but I'd wager we'll get this build in 4-5 months. This is going by how we've seen them progress. I'd love to see it sooner, but lets be realistic. They are probably 60% done with their modding (not restoration). I hope I am wrong and it comes out sooner.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-21-2013, 08:20 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Yes you fend him off after you get in the elevator. I believe you fight him, he "dies", and then Marvin and Ada join you. When you get in the elevator, he pops the gate open and tries to get you and in the process starts to mutate.

Also guys about that I said earlier. I honestly think there isn't much more left to do. Now we don't know how complex or time consuming their work might be, but I'd wager we'll get this build in 4-5 months. This is going by how we've seen them progress. I'd love to see it sooner, but lets be realistic. They are probably 60% done with their modding (not restoration). I hope I am wrong and it comes out sooner.
                                I always speculated that with the 40% build, any unfinished strands left over by the team would be enough, through restoration process, take completion to 60% AT MOST. This can be further helped with facilitation from information of released media, be it through backgrounds, or text, etc... Then what's left over of showcased media that isn't present in incomplete strands (and would therefore have to be created from scratch based on what we've seen) would be enough to push completion to maybe 80, hopefully 90% or if we're lucky, completion... My flaw with this theory I have, and in a way, I think it would be kind of cool if it was wrong, is if all available information on the game, added up, would only bring overall completion to 60%, hehe, then it can be evident that there was MUCH more content to be added, letting speculation and imagination take hold...
                                This is kind of why I'm hoping at some point the 80% build shows up, because, as I hope, the unfinished strands in THAT build, at most could lead to completion or if not, then maybe completion of that build would be focused in areas we hadn't seen, therefore missing content may easily be reconstructed from released media...
                                It's nice to dream...
                                Anyways, I'm thinking they're around, rounded maybe 70%-80% right now, but what's missing might be pieces of content that, we've hopefully seen to some extent, and completion is this low from additive missing pieces, not from absent content...
                                Something else I'd been thinking of is if some of the content that had been pulled later on during development is being mixed in with this maybe confusing the group? Or maybe leading them to create content with some incorrect things...
                                Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-21-2013, 08:41 PM.
                                "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                                PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                                X