Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the picture comparison..... are both those builds the same? i noticed the backgrounds are a little different on both....

Comment

• I didn't see a place where to post these at, so I thought this thread was appropriate enough.

Some backgrounds for Resident Evil 1.5's police station. They were modified/stretched from the Leon/Elza Character Select Screen in RE1.5.
      Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 06-30-2012, 04:48 AM.
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Hi everyone... i just registered in the forum. I was navigating the internet , searching for some fresh RE 1.5 images and stuff , and i finally got here and saw this...

Im a little bit confused about what this actually means... Are we getting some nice RE 1.5 MOD? ORIGINAL 1.5 game (or at least some playable areas)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
          Hi everyone... i just registered in the forum. I was navigating the internet , searching for some fresh RE 1.5 images and stuff , and i finally got here and saw this...

Im a little bit confused about what this actually means... Are we getting some nice RE 1.5 MOD? ORIGINAL 1.5 game (or at least some playable areas)?
          Probably we're going to try the original 1.5
          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• there is actually no original source of information about any release at all modded or not. i wouldnt hope too much until they give some official information.
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Who gave this information away? did someone speak with the guy that is supposed to be working on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                there is actually no original source of information about any release at all modded or not. i wouldnt hope too much until they give some official information.
                anything said about 1.5 , take it with a grain of salt.
                that being said if it ever was leaked out I just know I would be one of those people that misses the chance to download it and it would have been removed from the file upload website , I always miss things like that lol.
                Last edited by chrisliam2; 06-30-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  anything said about 1.5 , take it with a grain of salt.
                  that being said if it ever was leaked out I just know I would be one of those people that misses the chance to download it and it would have been removed from the file upload website , I always miss things like that lol.
                  trust me, if there woud be a download, a lot of copies would be made with mirrors and stuff.
                  ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                    trust me, if there woud be a download, a lot of copies would be made with mirrors and stuff.
                    yeah lol I suppose it would spread like wild fire. or should I say the g- virus lol

Comment

• Since the G-Virus didn't spread I'm kind of anxious now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        Since the G-Virus didn't spread I'm kind of anxious now.
                        T-Virus ~ C-Virus , That's what the guerrillas were calling it ;P
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• after looking at the scans marvin uploaded, i wouldn't be surprised if they changed the game just off what the magazines had to say about it.

Comment

• Well, they definitively got real voice actors in RE2 thanks to some 1.5 preview pointing out the dub in RE1 was a terrible and hilarious mess. D:

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              Well, they definitively got real voice actors in RE2 thanks to some 1.5 preview pointing out the dub in RE1 was a terrible and hilarious mess. D:
                              1.5's voice acting didnt sound too bad from what Ive heard from the clips.

Comment

• Still, it was recorded in Japan just like the voice acting in RE1. After that, they moved for the US, which was indeed a good thing. Good, like a JILL SANDWICH!

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X