Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
    The aim of our Team is to put 40% build into o r i g i n al 80%
    It's impossible because of missing information and custom assets. Therefore it's a mod. Thank you, bye.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-22-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Btw, speaking of 4th scenario and to get this thread back to what it should be (i feel responsible because i started this shit) I do remember some concept art with hunk or hunk style related to 1.5. perhaps just my imagination. it was probably re2 concept art

Edit:
      Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      It's impossible because of missing information and custom assets. Therefore it's a mod. Thank you, bye.
      Yes , It is a mod. Now go live your happy life. You managed to win Marvin.
      Last edited by Marvin; 01-22-2013, 02:18 PM.
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I was expecting a hot and busty latina. Well, better than nothing I guess.

Comment

• *ahem*

Are we done now? Cause we have a new message from the Zorkster.

mayday. mayday. maybe fans can have an elza costume for raiding in revelation now?
          Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-22-2013, 02:26 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Elza costume has my interest, here's hoping any alternates of hers are on the disc, would still be interesting to see reference material if someone out there has some.
              Last edited by Guest; 01-22-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Can see it now. Claire's RE2 costume on Elza.

Comment

• This shit just keeps going and going on, the build has to be thrown into the wild before 2012 does occur here.
                  Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                    This shit just keeps going and going on, the build has to be thrown into the wild before 2012 does occur here.
                    lol Just wait, back on Halloween I foresaw and foretold of the long, hard times ahead. Heed my words, it will only worsen the longer the wait becomes.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
                      *cut*
                      Why don't you calm your tits?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Jesus, I leave for school and come back to THIS, lol
                        I debated the translation of Spanish and I can't even fathom how pointless this is...
                        Both words are honestly one in the same, while they may not be used for the same situations, here they are...
                        I swear, this is like trying to make someone understand your perception of red...
                        Speaking of, how do you guys feel about the addition of features in 2 in 1.5?
                        I think it would be pretty cool to have the blood change like in the N64 version, or Extreme Battle, even maybe a Claire outfit for those who prefer her to Elza?
                        Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-22-2013, 02:57 PM.
                        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Why don't you calm your tits?
                          Sorry but this one is necessary.

I go hide.
                          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-22-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if it is possible to lock a thread for a few hours... for cool down purposes?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Another shitstorm because of whatever you want to call this project? This is, quite possibly, the most pathetic discussion I've read so far on this topic.

Getting back to things that actually matter, I sincerely hope that Elza's new costume isn't something from BioHazard 2 retail or something that the team is coming up on its own. If it begins to cross that bridge, my exceptions for this will drop. I don't want to see shit that people come up on their own unless it's strictly necessary.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                                I wonder if it is possible to lock a thread for a few hours... for cool down purposes?
                                Seriously? If you want to go down that route, might as well close it permanently. Otherwise it's just bound to happen again sometime latter.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Working...
                                X