Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    The reason you can't extract a clean version of MrBZork's avatar is that he has gotten wise to people doing just that. Expanding the image and then re-compressing it seems to be his way of poking fun at our "hacking" attempts.
    Yeah, surely I'm not the only one who saw that coming? After that last full quality image got posted here, everyone should have known that it was the only one we were going to get, given the secretive nature of the team. xD It should have been passed around secretly... <_< Seriously, intelligence gathering 101 guys; if you find a source of information that the studied party doesn't know about, don't let said party know it exists.

That's why I like these guys, they're on top of their shit, and do it well. Kudos to them for keeping so close-lipped about it all... I can only imagine the consequences if they hadn't.
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-26-2013, 12:38 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• True, but I mean we don't know anything they DON'T want us to know, I guess?
      I mean, they ARE putting it out there for us to see. I guess the problem is that we're hitting all the right nails and spoiling the party as we put it all together, when we're not supposed to, eh?
      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
        True, but I mean we don't know anything they DON'T want us to know, I guess?
        I mean, they ARE putting it out there for us to see. I guess the problem is that we're hitting all the right nails and spoiling the party as we put it all together, when we're not supposed to, eh?
        Quite honestly, I don't think we're hitting shit with our speculation hammers. I would imagine it is quite entertaining watching us all take wild swings in the dark regarding things that we literally have no concrete knowledge about.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
          Quite honestly, I don't think we're hitting shit with our speculation hammers. I would imagine it is quite entertaining watching us all take wild swings in the dark regarding things that we literally have no concrete knowledge about.
          Right, but then again, there have to be some areas where our guess could be just as valid as theirs? Considering they have the 40% build, they can't know everything, so some of it will need to be bridged by their own vision, which is what they'd need to protect, and even though we're just swinging hammers around in the dark, we're bound to hit something, y'know?
          We're sniping with shotguns here, and while we may not get our targets, some are closer than others, and something's bound to get hit.
          "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• They could very well and possibly have information we do not have pertaining to the games scenario. Regardless, I reckon they probably do get a good laugh at this speculation, I do when I watch a friend play a game they haven't and hearing their theories of the story before they've finished. The image is pretty interesting. To be honest, I can see it as being a created scene specifically for that avatar to blow our minds - it just seems too much a coincidence for me along the resizing the image. I don't know though, pretty interesting.

Comment

• Whats so special about leon meeting elza or not?

its fun to see how people refresh user profiles for new picture. right click save as is our best friend. i remember when i rigchtlicksavedasss curator image back in 2007 incident. funny stuff.

so elza meets / shoots leon and leon her.... wow.. I know how this meeting goes:
              Elza: "Are you a not a zombieuu!!!?"
              Leon: " I am not a zombie!"
              Elza: "But... your uniform"
              Leon: "I am not a zombie, damm it. Who are you and are you alive?"
              Elza: "Yes!"
              Leon: "Glad to see you are among living things! Ou yeah, and here is a radio, that way we can contact if something comes up"

is this new background? whatever the case, keep up the good work team. always loving seeing new stuff.

about that secret agencgy 101 or what ever, if people can't contain themself in manner of not flooding (OKAY, mabe now you can, for a while atleast) this thread, how can one go after 101 collective sharing state... and besides, it wouldnt be wise to hack anything toward the team. They are skillfull and this would be punished in most dramatic way... [omg.. dont think of it more. or cry.]

Btw, is there any info of some new videos coming? I'd like to see more of that technical stuff/// tools, and such.
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• EAST STAIRWELL THEORY

After considerable examination, analysis, and deliberation, I believe that I may have finally solved the East Stairwell mystery, and by consequence, the orientation of the basement relative to the official RPD 1F map. The reason such a seemingly simple room has caused so much headache amounts to the persistence of several conditions that had to be satisfied:

1) It must accommodate the ceiling height of the B1 Parking Lot, which is considerably taller than the other floors.
                2) It must accommodate the recently deduced Kennel layout, which has yet to be contradicted or disproven.
                3) It must accommodate the level floor space to the immediate left of the staircase depicted in the only known Stairwell image.
                4) It must allow the elevator shaft in the B2 Power Room to properly align with the section above it.
                5) It must allow the camera angle of the only known Stairwell image to be properly recreated.
                6) It must be compatible with the shape, dimensions, and door placement of the East Stairwell on 1F.
                7) Although not necessary, it should ideally allow the Parking Lot's access ramps to surface east of the RPD. New evidence provided by Biohazard_star shows that the ramps may indeed surface here, rather than at the rear of the RPD as I had originally thought.

All seven of these criteria have been fulfilled by this new model. I have thus far only constructed a bare-bones proof-of-concept model, so please do not expect it to look anything like the actual in-game model. Hopefully I will get a chance to spruce it up later. I decided that the best way to showcase my current progress is to provide a descending walk-through in the appropriate fixed-angle style:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW1.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	402352Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW2.png
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	402353Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW3.png
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	402354Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW4.png
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	402355Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW5.png
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	402356Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW6.png
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	402357Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW7.png
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	402358Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW8.png
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	402359Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW9.png
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	402360

...and here's an aerial view for good measure:

Name:	B1_Aerial1.png
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	402361

Comment

• all I remember was the MrBZork said they were making part 2 I think he said somewhere on his youtube comments.
                  double check t make sure though.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                    Or maybe it's just a test shot ... or maybe it's just a created image ... or maybe Leon's trying to shoot Elza because she's hanging with John instead of him ... or maybe Roy didn't like getting left behind and came after Elza ... or maybe it's a Mexican standoff over who gets what's left of the dog food ... or maybe John Woo is taking auditions for his next movie.

Who knows?

This, we don't know nothing, They very well could meet. I love how some people think they know 100 percent forsure how the story plays out or how this or how this is when NONE of us have nothing more then images and videos. It's gonna be hilarious when everything we're speculating is soooo wrong.
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• If you'll notice, there's actually a small structure behind the van that's connected to the east side of the building. It could be the entrance hub to the parking lot:

Name:	bh2.rpd.1stfloor.5burningvan01.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	402362
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• lol - you can look forward to roaming the Spencer Mansion again, and fighting strange plant like creatures with Elza Walker when this build is finally released....

Wait....
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• MrBZork and KeijiDragon avatar's on youtube
                          Last edited by Ketsui; 01-26-2013, 07:47 AM.
                          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Nice findings guys.

Comment

• Could've been made by zork because we had a large discussion on if they meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                They could very well and possibly have information we do not have pertaining to the games scenario.
                                Most likely. Just from that one newly posted picture of Elza and John together with subtitles, you can already figure out a bunch of stuff pertaining to the scenario, like what the characters' objective is and (partly) what happens to Roy, and that's all just from a single picture/line of dialogue in the game.
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-26-2013, 09:42 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X