Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am eating dried figs.

Comment

• We can has crustacean tonight?

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      How far into the game cut scenes existed in the 40% build, and whether the project speed will increase exponentially once development past the sewers begins, considering that there are full backgrounds for the factory and the lab.
      Game development's usually not a linear thing. Speed and completion rate probably depends entirely on whatever's currently in the talent pool and who's doing what at the moment.
      Last edited by Carnivol; 01-26-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Game development's usually not a linear thing. Speed and completion rate probably depends entirely on whatever's currently in the talent pool and who's doing what at the moment.
        nail on the head there

Comment

• Oh man.... Seriously! Who the fuck cares about those fucking shadows?! On my list of things with priority regarding RE 1.5, those shadows are on the last place.. As long as it's a black circle, everything is alright, no matter where they got them from.
          Last edited by Alfred; 01-26-2013, 07:02 PM.
          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• "That dog's shadow is as oval as a fucking egg!" I can't remember who here in this thread said that, but I still LOL about it. XD

Comment

• Those shadows are rapidly becoming Jill's Nose of the 90s.

Comment

• The Central 1.5 Shadows Discussion Thread (Post all theories of the shadows in the beta here!!).

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Gradon; 01-26-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  The Central 1.5 Shadows Discussion Thread (Post all theories of the shadows in the beta here!!).

Spoiler:
                  iLOL

Lloyd Christmas always gets his prototype.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    "That dog's shadow is as oval as a fucking egg!" I can't remember who here in this thread said that, but I still LOL about it. XD
                    I did.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Right now I'm most interested in how they're doing their backgrounds and layer masks. In terms of a restoration I think a lot of the effort actually goes into the artwork and making sure that the environments match and look believable. Things like where they did their research and what they salvaged from the Trial Edition to reconstruct the game as well as they could, those are details of the restoration process I'd find most interesting right now. They either have reference material to accurately model environments or they have to make it up them selves, sometimes they might have to make foreground masks for Capcom backgrounds, that would be interesting to see how they manage to do it.
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• I'm quite curious about mainly the art and graphics as well. I think it would be interesting to see a comparison between the original character models on the disk and the recreated or touched up models as they've done them. I'd like to know more about the entire creative decision making process regarding the recreated content; how they decided on designs for unfinished areas and how they are going about filling in the plot holes that are undoubtedly there. I'd also like to know more about the original background music and sound effects on the disk and why they chose the music they did for the areas that had none.

Comment

You did not answer the first part of my question. Failure. I am becoming familiar with game design, working on a project of my own, however, I was more asking for his opinion, based on how development has been coming along so far. I realize though, that he's probably not directly involved with the development by The Teamâ„¢. Or maybe he is, who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            *playing Darksiders all day...*
                            "I'm getting bored, I wonder what the forums are up to..."
                            MFW
                            I CAN'T, AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA, OH MY GOD, MY LIFE DRAINS!
                            THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!
                            AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
                            *falls of bed*
                            I'm dieing, LOOOOOOOOL
                            "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              You missed a spot... ;-)

Sorry, I didn't notice:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	crop.png
Views:	1
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	402368

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-26-2013, 11:25 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Restoration or not, it's gonna be hilarious to see the amount of dreams and fantasies of "the best game ever" getting crushed once this game is out
                                Haha i'm ready to be disappointed and have been ready to be disappointed for years..... I know the game is gonna be shit but i still want it sooooooooooo bad .

Comment

Working...
                                X