Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this thread and i am double posting.

Shit storms galore.

Comment

• Carnivol:Restoration or not, it's gonna be hilarious to see the amount of dreams and fantasies of "the best game ever" getting crushed once this game is out

I am not sure dreams will be crushed. Logical thinking suggest that the build that Team is working on, could be a *too broken to full-fill fantasy*, but they are fixing it. And they are living this dream. It can not be that bad, how else they can afford to put energery into their project. But I guess we have to wait and see.

And I still don't care actually how broken it is in original state. Prototypes are meant to be broken. And its fun. But, when the "fixed" version comes out, this is gonna be awsome!
      Last edited by Marvin; 01-27-2013, 01:27 AM.
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post

And I still don't care actually how broken it is in original state. Prototypes are meant to be broken. And its fun. But, when the "fixed" version comes out, this is gonna be awsome!
        I agree, having the original build is important even for comparison, assuming this team knows everything that goes on beyond the scenes they do actually see what we're saying here.
        I just hope they release the original build along with the fixed one, sure the fixed one looks fun.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• People still don't understand that restoration is a sub-category of mods, since the act itself is modding, but whatever.

Also, asking question about shadows? Seriously? That's a waste of fingers life-span. I'm more interested if technical things related to script and cut-scenes.

edit: haha, and the idiot replies.
          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-27-2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Sorry, I didn't notice:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8039[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
            Do we know where the skinny hall way that Leon is standing in shooting the Gator leads too? and where the lower area of the screen shot leads too? or are they question marks.

Comment

• First one is a question mark. As for the second, the pit looks like it's filled with water in the bioflames pic, so you probably have to push boxes in order to make a way across or something. It's the only shot we have of this room so it's hard to speculate.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• To me this location seems like its right before the alligator "boss" battle..... Any idea? Do we know which rooms are before and after the alligator battle location? If this has been brought up in this thread already i apologize, super busy with work lately, i miss a lot of whats posted sometimes...
                Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  People still don't understand that restoration is a sub-category of mods, since the act itself is modding, but whatever.

Also, asking question about shadows? Seriously? That's a waste of fingers life-span. I'm more interested if technical things related to script and cut-scenes.

And here we go again.... You just can't let it go, can you? but yeah, you are right, whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                    I know the game is gonna be shit but i still want it sooooooooooo bad .
                    To be honest, I'm probably most eager to see the end product of what appears to be the most ambitious project in the RE community since Jerome's movie projects. Don't think anything similar's been done before on the video game front (but you see it quite frequently in the classic movie community ... and all the time in the retro/classic Dr. Who fanbase)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                      Pick one of the following three, please.

1. Is the team importing the shadows from retail?
                      2. Is this a mod or a restoration?
                      3. En que idioma é que vão ser escribir los subtitlos?
                      Oh FUCK, GOD PLEASE, NO, not this shit again!Click image for larger version

Name:	fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao-l.png
Views:	1
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	402369
                      Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-27-2013, 09:56 AM.
                      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Anyway................

will there be any form of credits in the 40% version ? like voice actor names or is that thing normally done at the end ?
                        I wonder if the team will make there own credits ?

and are the baby Alligators in the 80% version or 40%
                        Last edited by chrisliam2; 01-27-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                          To me this location seems like its right before the alligator "boss" battle..... Any idea? Do we know which rooms are before and after the alligator battle location? If this has been brought up in this thread already i apologize, super busy with work lately, i miss a lot of whats posted sometimes...
                          I don't think so..out of everything the sewers are what we know the least about

Comment

• Damn, it's still a mod, plain and simple. I don't get all the fuss about this. To me a restoration is taking something that is not usable on the disc, lets say Roy is on the disc but not implemented, and they programmed him back in along with his missing scripts. Maybe even coding in missing cutscenes like Marvin did for the BIO2 Trial. They are making and modifying existing content. Altering sounds and music along with making new models, rooms, and possibly enemies. If that isn't a mod then I don't know what is.

Lets just leave it alone now and forget about it. This is a stupid as hell argument guys.

And shadows, again? Fudge guys why did that big shadow argument even happen? It's just a fucking shadow! I don't care is it's transparent or opaque. Whether it's oval or round, it doesn't fucking matter. The damn shadows only function it to be a shadow.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Damn, it's still a mod, plain and simple. I don't get all the fuss about this. To me a restoration is taking something that is not usable on the disc, lets say Roy is on the disc but not implemented, and they programmed him back in along with his missing scripts. Maybe even coding in missing cutscenes like Marvin did for the BIO2 Trial. They are making and modifying existing content. Altering sounds and music along with making new models, rooms, and possibly enemies. If that isn't a mod then I don't know what is.

Lets just leave it alone now and forget about it. This is a stupid as hell argument guys.

And shadows, again? Fudge guys why did that big shadow argument even happen? It's just a fucking shadow! I don't care is it's transparent or opaque. Whether it's oval or round, it doesn't fucking matter. The damn shadows only function it to be a shadow.

What did you actually gained by this post? Other than saying something that we should not discuss anymore and you discussed it anyway lol

Edit: Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (Respect the mods, avoid stupidity)
                                Last edited by Marvin; 01-27-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X