Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel free to continue to keep that stupid argument alive forever Marvin.

Comment

• This subject is beginning to bore me to death.

I've replayed BioHazard 2 a few days ago, and I have come to conclusion of one thing. BioHazard 1.5's scenario seems to have had some of its portions recycled to fit in with a combination of the two possible scenarios of BioHazard 2 retail. One of the most evident things that caught my eye is the starting setup of either character in their respective scenario. So here's what I purpose. Make you bets. Based on what we've seen so far, choose a particular event of Scenario A (Leon) / Scenario B (Claire) and/or Scenario A (Claire) / Scenario B (Leon) that seems to have caught your eye in BH 1.5. Bonus points if you take a wild guess and it turns out to be right.

Certain: (Claire A/ Leon B) Claire accesses the police department through the front entrance after running away from the zombies (Elza crashes through the front gate after being pursued by the zombies) and Leon accesses the police department through the roof after witnessing the helicopter crash (Leon starts in the roof after something happens off in the distance)

Guess: Ada is in the solitary cell of the B2 Jail. In Leon's scenario of BioHazard 2 retail, Ben was found there. But since Ben was never a part of BioHazard 1.5, I'd take a wild guess and say that was Ada was supposed to be there in BioHazard 1.5 instead.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
        This subject is beginning to bore me to death.

I've replayed BioHazard 2 a few days ago, and I have come to conclusion of one thing. BioHazard 1.5's scenario seems to have had some of its portions recycled to fit in with a combination of the two possible scenarios of BioHazard 2 retail. One of the most evident things that caught my eye is the starting setup of either character in their respective scenario. So here's what I purpose. Make you bets. Based on what we've seen so far, choose a particular event of Scenario A (Leon) / Scenario B (Claire) and/or Scenario A (Claire) / Scenario B (Leon) that seems to have caught your eye in BH 1.5. Bonus points if you take a wild guess and it turns out to be right.

Certain: (Claire A/ Leon B) Claire accesses the police department through the front entrance after running away from the zombies (Elza crashes through the front gate after being pursued by the zombies) and Leon accesses the police department through the roof after witnessing the helicopter crash (Leon starts in the roof after something happens off in the distance)

Guess: Ada is in the solitary cell of the B2 Jail. In Leon's scenario of BioHazard 2 retail, Ben was found there. But since Ben was never a part of BioHazard 1.5, I'd take a wild guess and say that was Ada was supposed to be there in BioHazard 1.5 instead.
        Makes sense. We've never seen Ada in a screenshot of the 1st-3rd floor. We've just seen that Leon meets with her in the parking lot, which isn't far away from the jail cells.
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Claire A Leon B is easily the closest. Infected sherry, leon on the roof, the chopper, then again leon doesn't even 'meet' marvin that way...but marvin was reduced to a keycard giver anyways.

Comment

• Kegluneq, this is good and hooks with Mr BZork question about what is most interesting in this project.

At firstly, yes, the background and recreating missing stuff and to see its out come is interesting.

What I would love to know from Mr BZork is how much storyline (clearly there are some in game scenes as we can see from screenshots) is on their build (40%) that they can build upon toward 80% (Inflames screen analysis etc). And how they plan to recover the missing storyline... how this all turns out , this is a most interesting thing in this project I think.
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Horror movie rules, black guy dies first. While I dont think they were initially going for that when they made RE2, it still ended up following the rule.
              Last edited by Wrathborne; 01-27-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                Wrong guess, I guess. One video shows a zombie coming out of that cell. The door was made in real time 3D for that sole purpose.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Wrong guess, I guess. One video shows a zombie coming out of that cell. The door was made in real time 3D for that sole purpose.
                  So the zombie opened the door and came out of that cell to attack Leon? I'm confused..

Comment

Never heard of this footage. An enemy attack from the door makes much more sense though.

Comment

• I think it's in one of those "all 1.5 video footages" packages, probably labeled as "jump whatever date xx/xx/xxxx". You can see Leon passing by the door, then the door quickly opens wide and the zombie comes through.

Comment

I think it's in one of those "all 1.5 video footages" packages, probably labeled as "jump whatever date xx/xx/xxxx". You can see Leon passing by the door, then the door quickly opens wide and the zombie comes through.
                        Never seen anything like this. Are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else?
                        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Nope, it does exist and it's public.

Comment

I think it's in one of those "all 1.5 video footages" packages, probably labeled as "jump whatever date xx/xx/xxxx". You can see Leon passing by the door, then the door quickly opens wide and the zombie comes through.
                            I think your memory is fuzzed up. No such footage exists.

Comment

• Erm, no. It was interesting how I never had noticed that part until I got said all-in-one package.

Comment

• Okay man, whatever you say.

Comment

Working...
                                X