Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upaluppa
    replied
    It makes me a bit sad because now I won't get to play it on my Switch which I was looking forward to. But at the same time the decision is understandable if it makes things more convenient for development work.

Well, I wish you all the best for this huge undertaking. I'm looking forward to a playable game, no matter how long it will take.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Here goes announce-chan: long story, we're switching development to PC. For a little bit more of details, here's the longer version: having worked in the past 2 years or so on analyzing PC ports of the classic series (plus Dino Crisis just recently) and getting to learn how these were ported in the first place and what weak points these had, I pretty much figured out a nice strategy to keep 1.5 looking as faithful as possible to a PlayStation game, while also taking advantage of debugging tools that PC provides to developers. On top of that, moving to PC takes care of additional issues like system modding or the need to burn a disk on media that is likely failing in the next few years or so, not to mention that most people would emulate this in the first place, so let's just provide a native solution instead.

Leave a comment:

• Flak Master
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Imagine if it was a full in-engine recreation of the Complete Disc videos I would SHIT myself!
    I'm hoping the demo was cancelled and the final product is close to release.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Imagine if it was a full in-engine recreation of the Complete Disc videos I would SHIT myself!

Leave a comment:

• chrisliam2
    replied
    Yeah I do miss this place being busy with discussions , Hopefully the update will give us all something to talk about soon fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• leftshoe18
    replied
    What time should we expect the announcement tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Hmmm there is some solid convo going on. I wonder if tomorrow is another repeat of events where this forum suddenly becomes active again for about 6 months just like the last bunch of times we had a huge announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Flak Master
    replied

...of waiting for what will hopefully be a substantial update on this project's progress!

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    You're probably remembering this:

It's just a preliminary version of the regular enemy alligators. Boss alligator is still a totally separate thing, plus it's got one very distinctive trait, besides color and size.
    Distinctive trait...You getting me excited making me think more that dropping the boss in retail for an event was a mistake lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    It's something I quickly put together to test the leak build AI for the alligators (which doesn't do much, it's mostly a stub) and it's entirely based on the retail boss.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini View Post

It's just a preliminary version of the regular enemy alligators. Boss alligator is still a totally separate thing, plus it's got one very distinctive trait, besides color and size.
    That model isn't drom retail or the 40% build, did you guys make this or is it sourced from the 80%?

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
    I remember saying that there was no giant or memory fails me, the behavior if I imagine that it is like RE1, for the little ones in the water, on the ground I think it is like dogs but slower or something
    What I wonder is what is up with the platform connected to a machine you can stand on in the boss room? Is there a way to kill the boss my shocking it kinda like the V-Jolt in RE1? Would be a pretty cool concept if you ask me hell maybe only Elza can do it. I would prefer to shoot it because I'm hardcore like that but it's just an interesting theory I came up with like 8 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Juvenal-_Leon98
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Wait is he saying there was no Alligator boss? I swear to you in a stream he said there is a Alligator boss and it's insanely similar to the Yawn boss from Re1 in terms of mechanics.

This is what I assume most likely I mean people make amazing models in mods all the time!
    I remember saying that there was no giant or memory fails me, the behavior if I imagine that it is like RE1, for the little ones in the water, on the ground I think it is like dogs but slower or something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X