Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Could be, but somebody definitively posted an archive with that stuff either here or on assembler. Finding that crap is going to be looooooong and difficult.
    I will be here waiting as long as it takes for it to be found. It's very rare that something surfaces publicly that I haven't seen, especially video footage.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    people are insane sleuths when it comes to digging up anything and everything there is on the game.
    Guilty as charged.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-27-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• It should actually be a screenshot, coming from a package labeling everything in areas as main folders and maps as sub folders. I have checked all my video footages on my desktop, but couldn't find a thing.
      Last edited by Gemini; 01-27-2013, 05:58 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        I will be here waiting for as long as it takes for it to be found. It's very rare that something surfaces publicly that I haven't seen, especially video footage.
        Ignoring PSM, Zork's project footage, and the short new clip of the basement corridor ... I think the last truely "new" (or more like just not widespread) 1.5 video footage that was discovered was like in 2004 or something, which was fetched from the press-vault of a Finish gaming magazine, iirc

Comment

• The fact that not even Kegluneq/Leuchest (the man who personally organized the most complete BH1.5 media package that I have ever seen) has ever seen or heard of this image concerns me. Could we initiate a community-wide search perhaps? :-)
          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-27-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

It should actually be a screenshot, coming from a package labeling everything in areas as main folders and maps as sub folders. I have checked all my video footages on my desktop, but couldn't find a thing.
            Funny you reply that to the man who actually made that package.

In any case, I like Enigmatism415's idea. It falls in line with what we have learned recently about BioHazard 1.5. The game keeps getting more and more cynical. Take Ada, for example. She is a researcher for the company that caused this mess. Does that mean that she is a bad person? Not necessarily. John Cleymons (?) (from BioHazard 1) and William Birkin (from BioHazard 1.5) didn't seem to be. Annette, on the other hand, was batshit insane. Where does that put Ada? These are the kind of the questions that the game forces you to dwell on. And in the end, you're given the choice if these characters should go be saved, or left to rot in the undead city.

John could be the same. If he is found in the jail section, then you're going to get a bad vibe coming off from him. Is he trustworthy? What did he do to get there? Was it self-defense or is this guy some sociopath that was rightfully incarcerated? And that's what's so cool about BioHazard 1.5. This is what survival looks like. A Murphy Law. No black and white characters. No goody-two-shoes trying to do the right thing at every corner. It's all about survival. And your odds will go up, even if you team up with the wrong people in the short run. The kind of decisions you need to make, even if they don't sound like the best.

It's an interesting concept, but it's fairly hard to execute properly. So far, this seems to be where the narrative of BioHazard 1.5 and retail diverge the most: the atmosphere.
            Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-27-2013, 07:22 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Ignoring PSM, Zork's project footage, and the short new clip of the basement corridor ... I think the last truely "new" (or more like just not widespread) 1.5 video footage that was discovered was like in 2004 or something, which was fetched from the press-vault of a Finish gaming magazine, iirc
              You'd be surprised by the amount of things you can learn from that "old" footage.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

It should actually be a screenshot, coming from a package labeling everything in areas as main folders and maps as sub folders. I have checked all my video footages on my desktop, but couldn't find a thing.
                Maybe this screenshot comes from a MOD, and you thought it is legit?
                The thing is, what you describe doesn't ring a bell at all with me, except for Rebirth. This was the first time that I saw zombies opening doors, in game. Before, as stated by someone else in this thread, it was always off screen.
                I would love to be proven wrong but I bought hundreds of japanese magazines between 2001 and 2005, (from 1993 to 1999, so I could create the most complete reviews of RE1, RE1.5/2 and RE3 development in SurvivHor) and I haven't see what you describe. Granted, there were video games magazines printed in other languages ( ^^), but if this screenshot isn't in a japanese one, I doubt it exist.
                Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Could we initiate a community-wide search perhaps? :-)
                  Nope, instead I think we need to move on with our lives or find some other Survival Horror to enjoy as 1.5 will not happen in any way other than a fan mod. Even then people wont be happy and will still want the real thing. Its just not going to happen unless by some miracle, and miracles are best used for saving peoples lives. Not games.
                  Last edited by Wrathborne; 01-27-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Haha you monkeys, arguing every single page. Over doors and egg shadows. The sheer amount of neuroticism surrounding 1.5 is a bit frightening. But it sure is entertaining.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-monkey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	402372
                    Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-27-2013, 09:02 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• wow this thread is taking a turn for the worse , well we had some good times ( sniff)

Comment

• We're just having some intense BH1.5 discourse. If I could access my Bioflames account I'd have done it there, but Dot won't reactivate it... :-/

EDIT: Guys, the rekindling of the shadow and mod arguments was a joke, no one actually cares anymore (I hope).
                        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-27-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

We're just having some intense BH1.5 intercourse.

Comment

• -
                            Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-21-2014, 07:59 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Funny you reply that to the man who actually made that package.

In any case, I like Enigmatism415's idea. It falls in line with what we have learned recently about BioHazard 1.5. The game keeps getting more and more cynical. Take Ada, for example. She is a researcher for the company that caused this mess. Does that mean that she is a bad person? Not necessarily. John Cleymons (?) (from BioHazard 1) and William Birkin (from BioHazard 1.5) didn't seem to be. Annette, on the other hand, was batshit insane. Where does that put Ada? These are the kind of the questions that the game forces you to dwell on. And in the end, you're given the choice if these characters should go be saved, or left to rot in the undead city.

John could be the same. If he is found in the jail section, then you're going to get a bad vibe coming off from him. Is he trustworthy? What did he do to get there? Was it self-defense or is this guy some sociopath that was rightfully incarcerated? And that's what's so cool about BioHazard 1.5. This is what survival looks like. A Murphy Law. No black and white characters. No goody-two-shoes trying to do the right thing at every corner. It's all about survival. And your odds will go up, even if you team up with the wrong people in the short run. The kind of decisions you need to make, even if they don't sound like the best.

It's an interesting concept, but it's fairly hard to execute properly. So far, this seems to be where the narrative of BioHazard 1.5 and retail diverge the most: the atmosphere.
                              I'm on this side of the argument.
                              1. Complete regection of a something we don't know is illogical. Ada MAY be there, or it MAY be John, hell, for all we know, it's Sherry in there (wouldn't that be funny?)
                              2. I think I've seen footage too, but I don't trust my memory and I'm probably mixing a few different things when imagining zombies coming from a door, plus, my memory has it as zombies bursting out of a room, not into it, and not from it, and if what I'm remembering is right, then I'm trusting that this isn't it. The proof seems to show that the door is interactible, so...
                              I'm going with:
                              "Player passes by door"
                              "Scene activates"
                              "X character calls attention to the player"
                              "Can you find the key to get me out of here?"
                              *Search prison*
                              *You have found Cell key*
                              "Open door"
                              "Conversation"
                              "Character leaves"
                              "Player walks into room"
                              *You found X item to allow progression*
                              I'm thinking for Leon, Ada might be in that cells because it makes sense to me, from what we've seen that the two have met before and this seems to fill that time slot, and that an Umbrella Employee got screwed over and is caught and put in a cell. Maybe it's John for Elza. This would make sense to me. Each character visits different locations in different ways, and I'm not sure, but, have we seen anything with John and Leon or Ada and Elza each together?
                              Later on, Leon would meet Ada in the parking garage while Elza would meet John on the way up, and we'd see John say that there's something on the roof, like we've seen, and that's when they stick together?
                              What do you guys think?
                              Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-27-2013, 09:57 PM.
                              "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                                What do you guys think?
                                I think the BZork release is a mod
                                Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X