Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    What if the collector allowing this project has both builds, and wants the official 80% to be exclusive to their hands, but is allowing them to custom make a near carbon copy?
    Just showing you all that just because they are custom making 80% stuff doesn't mean they don't have access to info about it.
    Like you said who knows
    I think under the circumstances you mentioned, it'd be easier to backup the data on the disc, and patch up the final 20%...
    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Don't even say anything.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      What if the collector allowing this project has both builds, and wants the official 80% to be exclusive to their hands, but is allowing them to custom make a near carbon copy?
      Just showing you all that just because they are custom making 80% stuff doesn't mean they don't have access to info about it.
      Like you said who knows
      This is an interesting thought, it might not be as far fetched as people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
        This is an interesting thought, it might not be as far fetched as people think.
        I suppose it's a matter of value:
        - The value of mystery
        - The value of data
        - The value of an original disc

...and the consequences of revelation:
        - The consequence of demystifying
        - The consequence of leaking data
        - The consequence of an original disc changing hands

If the final build curators were willing to reveal the mysteries of BH1.5, which hold only sentimental value (unlike data and original media, which hold monetary value) and pose no risk, then they would surely be generous and benevolent heroes, all the while preserving the security and monetary value of their possessions.
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-29-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          I suppose it's a matter of value:
          - The value of mystery
          - The value of data
          - The value of an original disc

...and the consequences of revelation:
          - The consequence of demystifying
          - The consequence of leaking data
          - The consequence of an original disc changing hands

If the final build curators were willing to reveal the mysteries of BH1.5, which hold only sentimental value (unlike data and original media, which hold monetary value) and pose no risk, then they would surely be generous and benevolent heroes, all the while preserving the security and monetary value of their possessions.
          Exactly, all while getting a sexy game that IS 1.5 officially, finished by a DAMN GOOD SKILLED team of 1.5 fans and RE fans in general. We basically already view the team and the Zorkmeister as the messiahs (WHICH YOU GUYS ARE BTW! )

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
            Don't even say anything.
            Agreed.

Exactly, all while getting a sexy game that IS 1.5 officially, finished by a DAMN GOOD SKILLED team of 1.5 fans and RE fans in general. We basically already view the team and the Zorkmeister as the messiahs (WHICH YOU GUYS ARE BTW! )
            I wouldn't say messiahs... To be revered for sure, but this is just a video game. And that's it. <_< *hopes there are people out there who understand this*
            sigpic

Comment

• No matter what happens, when 1.5 is released I'll take a day off from work, set up my old tube TV, get out a pair of self powered speakers, and rock out with 1.5 all day.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                No matter what happens, when 1.5 is released I'll take a day off from work, set up my old tube TV, get out a pair of self powered speakers, and rock out with 1.5 all day.
                lol As interested as I am in 1.5, I probably won't even download it. I'll just sit back like one of the old timers on Christmas morning, watching the grandkids unwrap their gifts.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  lol As interested as I am in 1.5, I probably won't even download it. I'll just sit back like one of the old timers on Christmas morning, watching the grandkids unwrap their gifts.
                  This thread is going to be beautiful when it happens. Disreguard those saying it won't be as good as RE2 and its going to suck, and there will be massive butthurt. Impossible that it will suck and we will hate it. It's going to be an amazing time capsule. Go back in time to 1998. I was 6. I played RE2 when it came out. It's like I'm going to be 6 all over again.
                  Last edited by Darkness; 01-29-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• What? AB, how old are you exactly?

But I do care less and less this drags on. I'm pretty much done with waiting and will just download it once it's released. IMO the team need to communicate more, but that's my own opinion.

It's funny how GMan said it's going to be released in late March or early April, I don't think it'll be then but later on.

Darkness, it felt like 1998 to me again when I picked up Deep Fear. Playing that makes me feel old..
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-29-2013, 10:32 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      This thread is going to be beautiful when it happens. Disreguard those saying it won't be as good as RE2 and its going to suck, and there will be massive butthurt. Impossible that it will suck and we will hate it. It's going to be an amazing time capsule. Go back in time to 1998. I was 6. I played RE2 when it came out. It's like I'm going to be 6 all over again.
                      lol yeah, stuff will be happy here for a time... then, just like Christmas morning after the kids are playing with their new toys, squabbling will break out over sharing... or in this case, bickering over who is right and wrong about speculations regarding things within the game. And when that time comes, to quote Mr. Newsbot, I will have the weirdest Deja Vu.
                      sigpic

Comment

What? How old are you exactly?

But I do care less and less this drags on. I'm pretty much done with waiting and will just download it once it's released. IMO the team need to communicate more, but that's my own opinion.

It's funny how GMan said it's going to be released in late March or early April, I don't think it'll be then but later on.
                        Why would you listen to that scammer?
                        Bzork himself told us he was a liar, we should have listened

Comment

What? AB, how old are you exactly?
                          Older than the trees, but younger than the mountains.

Why would you listen to that scammer?
                          Bzork himself told us he was a liar, we should have listened
                          Hey now, he could just be a misunderstood prognosticator... Nostradumbass.
                          sigpic

Comment

• blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5.

Anyway, I just want to know, if the resident evil 1.5 40% build is ready to download, will it be on the front page of The horror is alive, or only be known if you search the forum?
                            Last edited by Black~Crow; 01-29-2013, 10:40 PM.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• I imagine the actual release will be front page news. It will be kind of a big deal afterall.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm sure when it's out, it will be front page. Right now the build is already in many hands, so it's only a matter of time. Hopefully not before the team finishes their work. But I think I'd rather play the stock build first then playing theirs.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X