Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5.

Anyway, I just want to know, if the resident evil 1.5 40% build is ready to download, will it be on the front page of The horror is alive, or only be known if you search the forum?
    Oh, look who's back. Everyone hide your pets... <_<
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
      I imagine the actual release will be front page news. It will be kind of a big deal afterall.
      Good! I hate searching through hundreds of pages, of a very long forum thread, to find out one thing.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

I imagine the actual release will be front page news. It will be kind of a big deal afterall.
        So Alzaire, what are you going to turn your attention towards after 1.5 get's dropped? Pretty soon, everyone will (more than likely) possess the same godly amount of 1.5 knowledge as you.
        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-29-2013, 10:49 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
          So Alzaire, what are you going to turn your attention towards after 1.5 get's dropped? Pretty soon, everyone will (more than likely) possess the same godly amount of 1.5 knowledge as you.
          More complete builds will still need to be obtained before I move on completely. After that, it's retirement and good times.
          sigpic

Comment

More complete builds will still need to be obtained before I move on completely. After that, it's retirement and good times.
            lol What kind of retirement plan comes with the job of "Resident 1.5 Expert"?
            sigpic

Comment

lol What kind of retirement plan comes with the job of "Resident 1.5 Expert"?
              An android that looks exactly like elza, a condo in the bahamas and a copy of 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                An android that looks exactly like elza, a condo in the bahamas and a copy of 1.5
                Wow. That's like some fucked up "Ghost in the shell" shit right there. O_o
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, look who's back. Everyone hide your pets... <_<

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5, blah, blah, blah, resident evil 1.5.
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-29-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Yes of course, so why won't they hurry the release ? at least the pure build while we're waiting for the completed one.
                    This will make lots of things better.
                    Last edited by Mrox2; 01-30-2013, 04:44 AM.
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Think about it though, "team" version first then the original - so people look forward to there's?
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        This thread is going to be beautiful when it happens. Disreguard those saying it won't be as good as RE2 and its going to suck, and there will be massive butthurt. Impossible that it will suck and we will hate it. It's going to be an amazing time capsule. Go back in time to 1998. I was 6. I played RE2 when it came out. It's like I'm going to be 6 all over again.
                        You're one of those that will probably be the most disappointed.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          Here's an update to my East Stairwell project. I'm aware that it contradicts the Team's design, but since the authentic East Stairwell is evidently not on the PSM build, its structure is still open for debate.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8058[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8063[/ATTACH]

My design is based on the publicly available RPD 1F map, the Inflames-exclusive East Stairwell image, the height of the Parking Lot, and the alignment of the elevator shaft.

EDIT: I realize that the banister is still missing; that will be added later, along with other finer details.
                          I was taking a look at the staircase position you choose, and correct if I'm mistaken, but this should place the parking lot exit to the east of RPD.

That's what I thought too, due to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	41.gif
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	402389

The placement of the van, considering it's property of the RPD, seems to suggest the parking garage is close by. Another thing.

Name:	Resident Evil 2 - Halloween Teaser.mp4_snapshot_02.32_[2013.01.30_10.59.19].jpg
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	402390

Can you see those lights in the off distance of the ramp? Don't they look a little bit like the ones one the van background, to the left? If the positioning of the garage exit is indeed to the east of the RPD, then, the lights you can see in the front of the ramp should match those to the left of the van. Did that sound logical?

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          What if the collector allowing this project has both builds, and wants the official 80% to be exclusive to their hands, but is allowing them to custom make a near carbon copy?
                          Just showing you all that just because they are custom making 80% stuff doesn't mean they don't have access to info about it.
                          Like you said who knows
                          I'll share how I feel about this particular matter.

This has gotten too much attention by now, so it's only logical to assume that if there are any sources of the final build (and there must be, last I recall, a few years ago, there was a rumor of it being somewhere in Europe), this must have caught their interest. If that happens to be the case, and assuming they have the will and kindness to help bring the final build closer to the community, it can be expected, on their behalf, that they will try and assist the team with whatever information they happen to have on the final build.

However, let's be reasonable. Even if this is the case, we will never know if there was the involvement of a 3rd party in the reconstruction of this build, or if the team based it off the investigations made through out these years to BioHazard 2 Prototype final build footage. Unless such is explicitly stated (which could be complicated for the sources involved, due to the hunt for the final build being reignited sometime later, and now with the reassurance that there is a legit final build out there and who some people might know about), we might never find it out.

What I'd like to see, if there was the involvement of a source of the final build in this project, is not a leak. I'd be happy to see a video walkthrough of Leon's and Elza's game of the final build. Not only would it nail this mystery, once and for all, but we'd appreciate further the restoration project for providing such a close experience, and the hard work in crafting it for the fanbase. And the final build would not decrease in value in the underground collector scene. To me, this would be the best win-win scenario.
                          Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-30-2013, 05:46 AM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Leonardos5, i've sent you a PM but It's not showing up in my sent items. Please let me know if you didn't get it and i'll resend it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Guys...
                              Not sure if anyone pointed this out before, I been wanting to get this question/fact off my chest for awhile, its just as old as 1.5.
                              Do you remember about 15 years ago when looking at the back of your Original Playstation console box where it showed images of current games and preview games? Do any of you remember the preview image of Resident Evil 2 on this said Ps1 console box... before RE2 was out months later?

Well I remember it clear as day, back then I never knew what ResidentEvil was, but the image stayed in my head, it was an image of a cop (Leon) running down a hallway that had prison doors with hands reaching out. What made me question the image back then was why was the arms/hands bloody on the prisoners? Then months later I tried ResidentEvil2 for the first time, scared shitless. But anyway, years later, thinking about the said image and playing the game I realized wait a tick, that prison part was never in the game. Then i found out about 1.5, but It was too late for me confirm if that said image was a screencap of 1.5 because i threw that box out years ago. Some of you MIGHT still have that ps1 box laying around but its a specific box. Anyway, i lurked google for that said Ps1 box, i did find one but its hella blurry, from ebay, not many merchants bother showing the back part of the console box let alone a nice big high-res image. From what i comfirmed, it IS an image from resident evil 1.5.

Name:	RE2.png
Size:	610.6 KB
ID:	402393

From what i gathered too its only on this one specific ps1 box. Here's a source of the ebay auction to show you an example of that said ps1 box and that very same image of that backside of the box, its where i got the source box image. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlaySta...-/190700168668

I'm unsure if any of you still have this said ps1 box

Name:	ps1box.jpg
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	402394
                              but note there's 2 version of this box from what i seen. One that shows FinalFantasy7 on the top Right in the preview which does not include the 1.5 screenshot and the version in the first image which shows that basketball game on the top right which does include the 1.5 screenshot.
                              Ref: Click image for larger version

Name:	$T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jDc9BQ3O!+uNO!~~60_57.JPG
Size:	475.5 KB
ID:	402395

Well does anyone remember seeing that 1.5 screenshot in the back of this ps1 box too? I'm pretty sure someone here also might remember.. Let alone I'm pretty sure someone in this forum might still have that ps1 box in their closet... it needs to come out of the closet.

but if nobody in this forum has that ps1 box laying around anymore, We could always ask that ebay merchant for a personal higher-res request picture of the backside of the box.

----
                              offRelated:
                              Hi new here etc, though I been lurking bioflames/THIA for years. I just.. I HAD TO GET THAT QUESTION OFF MY CHEST. Been going insane wondering if I was the only one that remembered that. Recently my older cousin who knew nothing about RE 1.5 did recall that same image and brought it up while i was explaining to him what 1.5 was.

Also to Bzork, Thank you so much for working on this restoration. Thank you so so so very much. I would give you the biggest hug in the world, thank you so much. You deserve to be thanked everyday, and I personally look forward in playing your version more then the 40% beta. Remember Bzork, he who controls the beta's, controls the community, Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
                                Guys...
                                Not sure if anyone pointed this out before, I been wanting to get this question/fact off my chest for awhile, its just as old as 1.5.
                                Do you remember about 15 years ago when looking at the back of your Original Playstation console box where it showed images of current games and preview games? Do any of you remember the preview image of Resident Evil 2 on this said Ps1 console box... before RE2 was out months later?

Well I remember it clear as day, back then I never knew what ResidentEvil was, but the image stayed in my head, it was an image of a cop (Leon) running down a hallway that had prison doors with hands reaching out. What made me question the image back then was why was the arms/hands bloody on the prisoners? Then months later I tried ResidentEvil2 for the first time, scared shitless. But anyway, years later, thinking about the said image and playing the game I realized wait a tick, that prison part was never in the game. Then i found out about 1.5, but It was too late for me confirm if that said image was a screencap of 1.5 because i threw that box out years ago. Some of you MIGHT still have that ps1 box laying around but its a specific box. Anyway, i lurked google for that said Ps1 box, i did find one but its hella blurry, from ebay, not many merchants bother showing the back part of the console box let alone a nice big high-res image. From what i comfirmed, it IS an image from resident evil 1.5.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8068[/ATTACH]

From what i gathered too its only on this one specific ps1 box. Here's a source of the ebay auction to show you an example of that said ps1 box and that very same image of that backside of the box, its where i got the source box image. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlaySta...-/190700168668

I'm unsure if any of you still have this said ps1 box
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8069[/ATTACH]
                                but note there's 2 version of this box from what i seen. One that shows FinalFantasy7 on the top Right in the preview which does not include the 1.5 screenshot and the version in the first image which shows that basketball game on the top right which does include the 1.5 screenshot.
                                Ref: [ATTACH=CONFIG]8070[/ATTACH]

Well does anyone remember seeing that 1.5 screenshot in the back of this ps1 box too? I'm pretty sure someone here also might remember.. Let alone I'm pretty sure someone in this forum might still have that ps1 box in their closet... it needs to come out of the closet.

but if nobody in this forum has that ps1 box laying around anymore, We could always ask that ebay merchant for a personal higher-res request picture of the backside of the box.

----
                                offRelated:
                                Hi new here etc, though I been lurking bioflames/THIA for years. I just.. I HAD TO GET THAT QUESTION OFF MY CHEST. Been going insane wondering if I was the only one that remembered that. Recently my older cousin who knew nothing about RE 1.5 did recall that same image and brought it up while i was explaining to him what 1.5 was.

Also to Bzork, Thank you so much for working on this restoration. Thank you so so so very much. I would give you the biggest hug in the world, thank you so much. You deserve to be thanked everyday, and I personally look forward in playing your version more then the 40% beta. Remember Bzork, he who controls the beta's, controls the community, Haha.
                                It's gosh years ago but yeah, I remember that particular picture. It was also on my swiss PS1 box I also always searched for that part back in the game then but couldn't find it. At first I thought that it was a extra game which is unlockable, but then with bioflames suddenly bringing 1.5 to the surface with scans and information, etc. I realized that it was a early version... Since then I always wanted to play that part. I had almost forgot about it, never thought anyone actually noticed it too.
                                Last edited by Alfred; 01-30-2013, 08:51 AM.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X