Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
    I'll keep this simple. You don't have a corporate mind. You lack the mindset. So I'll be pedagogic with you.
    Thanks for your insightful analyzis. I'll just put it right next to the pile of fucks I'm saving for a rainy day.

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
    At the end of the day, a corporation gives more of a shit out of the profit it loses from 400.000 € being stolen than a 15 year beta released that only interests about a thousand fans. The markup of these situations is not comparable for a behemoth like Capcom. Furthermore, the leak is unlikely to occur from staff or contacts that are still working at/with Capcom, so there's squat they can do about it.
    The fact that you don't see how a leak of old material can be just as troublesome as a leak of recent material shows you're just full of shit and don't have a clue what you're actually talking about and seem to try to stir up shit just 'cause you haven't got anything better to contribute with (or you're so strong in some rediculous misbelief that you honestly believe that you're in the right). As for sources of various types of leaks; I take it you must be the local go to guy for anyone who're shopping for alternate theories on that front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Thanks for your insightful analyzis. I'll just put it right next to the pile of fucks I'm saving for a rainy day.
      Just pointing out how shitty your analogy was. And still is. No need to be a cunt about it.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      The fact that you don't see how a leak of old material can be just as troublesome as a leak of recent material shows you're just full of shit and don't have a clue what you're actually talking about and seem to try to stir up shit just 'cause you haven't got anything better to contribute with (or you're so strong in some rediculous misbelief that you honestly believe that you're in the right). As for sources of various types of leaks; I take it you must be the local go to guy for anyone who're shopping for alternate theories on that front.
      Nobody said anything about it not being troublesome. Don't put words in my mouth. I called you out on your analogy because it's fucking stupid. One example is quantifiable. The other isn't. If you had ever worked in a corporation (instead of claiming to know how a fucking video game corporation whose size has drastically changed over the last decade and now functions in a different model than it did 15 years ago, like you know, every other fucking corporation that has survived and thrived) you'd know these simple concepts.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• ^Without really knowing what "supposedly" makes you such an expert on the subject, I'd dare say I am very much on top of my game on this subject. Also, if you feel that I'mputting words in your mouth; you might want to work on your communication skills (actually, you should work on those regardless of how I may chose to interpret your expressed stupidity).

Comment

• lol It starts.

lol I can't even see the game coming out anyway if I'm honest , of course part of me really wants the game to come out , but by the time we all wait anything could happen. there's always some sort of 1.5 drama right around the corner oh and thanks for completely ignoring my question, I must remember to stop being so polite lol. But I will never resort to swearing and being completely rude because it get's you know where.
          let's just all play the waiting game like we have done for 15 years lol .
          a few hundred pages back everyone was so nice and polite now we get fights nearly every other day. Humans lol.

Comment

• Oh, we've reached this point already? Okay. I'm out of fucks to give for the day. Take the trophy home, champ.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Perhaps not the best idea to call the admin a cunt...

Comment

• ^But I've called people lots of nice things!

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                Oh, we've reached this point already? Okay. I'm out of fucks to give for the day. Take the trophy home, champ.
                To be honest, I consider myself more of an achievement whore . . .

Comment

• Don't call your self a whore carnival, you're better than this !
                  Edit: I've got nothing against anyone here, secondly why i would i want to kiss any THIA admin's ass anyway, I have nothing to lose if they banned me from this site either !
                  Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    Don't call your self a whore carnival, you're better than this !
                    Although I'm not agreeing with Kegluneq... You don't have to crawl him in the ass like this. I know he's the admin and so on but seriously, don't you have any self respect?
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I'm just a member, and I'll probably get in trouble for this but it has to be said.

Kegluneq: Quit being such a dick all the time, it's really annoying. If you don't agree with him, great. But being such an asshole just shows how childish you are.

Carnivol: There really is no point defending yourself from this guy, no matter what you say, he'll say your full of shit.

Alfred: We really don't give a shit if you think originalZombie is kissing ass because he's backing the one that's an authority figure here.

Can't SOME of us act like adults and get along for once? I submit myself to any reprimands and/or bans that shall come from this.
                      Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-02-2013, 07:21 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                        Although I'm not agreeing with Kegluneq... You don't have to crawl him in the ass like this. I know he's the admin and so on but seriously, don't you have any self respect?
                        I'm a mod, can't I have anyone crawling in my ass?

P.S How would they fit? That would be an interesting sequel to "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids"
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-02-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Has it been more than a week since this thread was last closed? Already that time again almost.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          Perhaps not the best idea to call the admin a cunt...
                          Best not to play the Admin Vs User game again either. He put himself in that argument just as much, the fact he is an admin or not shouldn't play into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Given that companies like Squaresoft still care about even older games (Chrono Trigger) to even step out of their way these days to stop a blasted unofficial fan project in it's tracks (Crimson Echoes, Resurrection), which is not even a prototype of a game, it's pretty obvious some companies would try to do the same with old unreleased prototypes. Capcom, from what I've read, stopped a RE Zero 64 prototype that slipped into the wild before it got dumped. (Though all I hear around here are whispers about that.) So, even though *some* Prototype owners can be total na-na-na-na-boo-boo-look-what-i-have-and-you-dooon't dicks (like Curator, and a guy on Youtube with a prototype of the only known copy of Socks The Cats who posted a Curator style teaser video of himself playing it on a real SNES on TV and then taunted and laughed and na-na-na-naed at everyone asking for him to release it) not all of them are like that, and I can understand *WHY* prototype owners have to be so secretive and have a complex system of rules and trust behind the scenes in order to trade these games amongst themselves to keep them in the wild.
                              Last edited by Eteponge; 02-02-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                The other is roughly comparable to something suddenly going missing from your home, you don't know how, you don't know when, you don't know by whom, and you're not sure what else might also be or when other stuff might also go missing. Now that's a complete mess and the reality of the situation whenever certain types of leaks occurs. Regardless of it being something "old" or "new".
                                I really like what you said here, but that seems to be more the risk of leaking in the industry, whereas this old, lets say, "beta" form of RE 2, would be more like finding something old and battered up, but since you don't need it or don't know what to do with it, you're donating it. Like many donations, you don't WANT to donate, you'd much rather keep it to yourself, but you have no need for it.
                                I think that's much better (although the donation process is more forced).
                                Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                                Given that companies like Squaresoft still care about even older games (Chrono Trigger) to even step out of their way these days to stop a blasted unofficial fan project in it's tracks (Crimson Echoes, Resurrection), which is not even a prototype of a game, it's pretty obvious some companies would try to do the same with old unreleased prototypes. Capcom, from what I've read, stopped a RE Zero 64 prototype that slipped into the wild before it got dumped. (Though all I hear around here are whispers about that.) So, even though *some* Prototype owners can be total na-na-na-na-boo-boo-look-what-i-have-and-you-dooon't dicks (like Curator, and a guy on Youtube with a prototype of the only known copy of Socks The Cats who posted a Curator style teaser video of himself playing it on a real SNES on TV and then taunted and laughed and na-na-na-naed at everyone asking for him to release it) not all of them are like that, and I can understand *WHY* prototype owners have to be so secretive and have a complex system of rules and trust behind the scenes in order to trade these games amongst themselves to keep them in the wild.
                                True, but the Chrono Trigger situaton and RE 0 64 were games that actually, officially released, and therefore, the Chrono project and the incomplete 0 can and would have affected future profits, filling in a gap of new content that they would do to make the profits (at some point in X future).
                                "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                                PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                                X