Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Now considered a Classic!**)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You're supposed to avoid stupidity, not promote it.

    Comment


    • Doesn't make sense what you are saying, since many people are discussing Re3.5. It isn't stupidity, just informative.
      Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-04-2013, 04:59 PM.

      Comment


      • Alright, if folks want a 3,5 thread they can go post one. Let's stick to something resembling the topic...

        For once.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
          I thought it was the story line for it being scrapped? Resident Evil 4 originally had Leon die, but then they decided to remake it and have him survive because the serious was still successful.
          Leon was never intended to die.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

          Comment


          • I wrote that people here go off topic and should make a separate thread, but most don't listen. Maybe because I am not a moderator. And look at how many pages this thread has, and a lot of it has nothing to do with Re1.5 exclusive screenshots.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              Leon was never intended to die.
              I saw this on youtube, the Capcom history thing. They said he was supposed to die and the serious would end.
              Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-04-2013, 05:21 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                I saw this on youtube, the Capcom history thing. They said he was supposed to die and the serious would end.
                And it's 100% wrong.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

                Comment


                • Wow, reading comprehension fail? Read the title - Respect The Mods.

                  Read what the mod says - no more 3.5.

                  Come to the conclusion it's good plan to continue...

                  Seriously, people, I'm busy sculpting the green stuff joints on a big metal bird. Do not make me put the model down again to yell at you lot.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Wow, reading comprehension fail? Read the title - Respect The Mods.

                    Read what the mod says - no more 3.5.

                    Come to the conclusion it's good plan to continue...

                    Seriously, people, I'm busy sculpting the green stuff joints on a big metal bird. Do not make me put the model down again to yell at you lot.

                    But we love it when you yell at us lot... it makes us feel special.

                    I'm pretty excited for B.Zork and the Team's new video, I can't wait to see what aspect of their project they'll be unveiling this time.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I think it'd be funny if they Rick Rolled us. It's look like a new video them boom, Rick Roll. I bet the community would implode on itself.
                      My Head-Fi Page

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        I think it'd be funny if they Rick Rolled us. It's look like a new video them boom, Rick Roll. I bet the community would implode on itself.
                        This would make me appreciate them even more. xD I really want this to happen instead, now.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Wow, reading comprehension fail? Read the title - Respect The Mods.

                          Read what the mod says - no more 3.5.

                          Come to the conclusion it's good plan to continue...

                          Seriously, people, I'm busy sculpting the green stuff joints on a big metal bird. Do not make me put the model down again to yell at you lot.
                          Sorry, I had to reply to News bot to let him know where I got the information from. I would like to know where he gets his though, but I guess someone has to make a separate thread for that.
                          Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-04-2013, 05:40 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Everyone waiting for the new video will see something like "Resident Evil 2: Anniversary Teaser Trailer", click it, you see the PS logo, then the main menu, after they chose new game the screen would fade out, then the Rick Roll video would play. It would be so epic, then at the very end of it they show just one screenshot... not even fill size, maybe 1/4 of it's normal size.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-04-2013, 05:43 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

                            Comment


                            • Remember, what Darkmoon said to stay on topic? And by the way, that rick roll thing is just dumb. I don't find his video humorous to use for this crowd. And no offense to anyone either, I just don't see what is so funny.
                              Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-04-2013, 05:46 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                                Remember, what Darkmoon said to stay on topic? And by the way, that rick roll thing is just dumb. I don't find his video humorous to use for this crowd. And no offense to anyone either, I just don't see what is so funny.
                                But it is on topic. It's about the team rick rolling us with the false promise of a new 1.5 video. Well maybe a bit off topic.
                                My Head-Fi Page

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X