Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    But it is on topic. It's about the team rick rolling us with the false promise of a new 1.5 video. Well maybe a bit off topic.
    Nah, it's on topic. He's just upset that we're not getting lambasted with fact by Newsbot or being chastised by the mod staff when that's all that happens to him. At least we're talking about 1.5 in some fashion or another, which is COMPLETELY on topic.

I love that idea though, with the screen shot at the end. xD Luckily for some fans, it seems that the Team doesn't demonstrate that level of humor. Instead of Rick-Roll genius, we'll get a really informative video peeling back the veil even further...
    sigpic

Comment

• So i was wondering about this picture...

Is this in the sewers?
      Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• No. Pretty sure people established it's most likely outside the RPD or at least something on ground level.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
          Is this in the sewers?
          No, that's the entrance to Elza's sewer manhole.

Don't ask why Leon is there.
          Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-04-2013, 06:10 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post

The Elza fan cult is like the X-rated parody of the Claire Redfield fan cult. xD
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
              So i was wondering about this picture...

Is this in the sewers?
              No, it's outside the RPD. At about the plaxe where John tells Elza that a little girl is still inside.
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post

Obviously, because Leon's done playing in Elza's hole.
                LOL
                Need to see some form of trolling in the next video, HEHE
                "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                  Obviously, because Leon's done playing in Elza's hole.

Nicely played.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                  BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Not sure if anyone saw this dialog Bzork had with a commenter two days ago, seems to answer a question I recall seeing earlier.

T. Murph. 2 days ago

i have too say MrBZork, you have made a very long dream of mine come true, you and your team look as if your gonna make a very good resident evil game, still cant believe this classic title is getting made really am looking forward too playing an old resident evil title again, will this be for pc, emulators or modded ps1 ? keep up the good work guys and hoping too see this game soon ;)
                    MrBZork 2 days ago

playstation 1 for best
                    Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68lxlH-GdbE
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                      Not sure if anyone saw this dialog Bzork had with a commenter two days ago, seems to answer a question I recall seeing earlier.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68lxlH-GdbE
                      Yeah, he'd answered that question before, starting my whole posting of, "Do you really think he's serious, and it'd run well?" Also, drawing attention to other methods by which people might be playing the game, if we get out hands on it.

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post

Nicely played.
                      Thanks, lol
                      Ba dum TS
                      But yeah, maybe the rooms aren't so character story exclusive?
                      As Bzork mentioned in his making of video, "every room has 2 versions, one for Leon S. Kennedy, and another for Elza Walker".
                      I guess it's just the role each room plays as each character's story probably doesn't have the same pacing.
                      One room would have a cutscene for Elza and not for Leon, and vise versa.
                      Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-04-2013, 07:44 PM.
                      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                        Thanks, lol
                        Ba dum TS
                        But yeah, maybe the rooms aren't so character story exclusive?
                        As Bzork mentioned in his making of video, "every room has 2 versions, one for Leon S. Kennedy, and another for Elza Walker".
                        I guess it's just the role each room plays as each character's story probably doesn't have the same pacing.
                        One room would have a cutscene for Elza and not for Leon, and vise versa.
                        Cutscenes, items and enemies are probably different for each character.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I know you guys were joking about the rick roll thing, but it has me kinda scared. lol

What if on the day that they say they're going to release it, they don't. And we get a rick roll video instead. And never hear from them again. Ever. I can honestly see some 1.5 fans going suicidal over such a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                            Cutscenes, items and enemies are probably different for each character.
                            Exactly, maybe even puzzles. But each character may have to visit each room, on their own accord, y'know what I mean? Enter in for a different reason than the other character.
                            In their own way, each room serves some purpose only for their story? They need to go through to progress

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            I know you guys were joking about the rick roll thing, but it has me kinda scared. lol

What if on the day that they say they're going to release it, they don't. And we get a rick roll video instead. And never hear from them again. Ever. I can honestly see some 1.5 fans going suicidal over such a thing.
                            Honestly dude, I'm on a 48 hour watch from the announcement.
                            If it doesn't come out by the end of tomorrow, I'll assume we'll get it by the weekend or next week. Maybe halfway through the week.
                            Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-04-2013, 09:20 PM.
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Oh, I didn't mean just the video but the entire game. What if they string us along till the bitter end, then vanish as quickly as they came?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                                Oh, I didn't mean just the video but the entire game. What if they string us along till the bitter end, then vanish as quickly as they came?
                                I think that's too elaborate of a troll. We are getting the game sooner or later. When it does get released, I will act just like the black dude in this clip:

* NOTE: No racism intended by this clip. I find the clip hilarious.
                                Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-05-2013, 03:08 AM. Reason: Less blatant stereotypes
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X