Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Dot gives a hoot anymore. He seems to have left the RE scene entirely. It's possible he may have gotten 1.5 and gave it to the team, but we don't know the details, nor do I care to know them. All that matters is that we are getting the game.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I would rather have a carefully and thoughtfully completed version by the team than an unfinished one, even if it means getting it sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I don't think Dot gives a hoot anymore. He seems to have left the RE scene entirely. It's possible he may have gotten 1.5 and gave it to the team, but we don't know the details, nor do I care to know them. All that matters is that we are getting the game.
        Well my Guess, or my conspiracy theory was that Dot bought the game from Curator, Alzaire wanted to make it complete, MarkGrass programmed it and I don't remember his name, the one that did the RPD radio room, outside RPD, did the texturing and modeling of the background.

But it is just my suspicious mind, so I have no evidence just my thoughts, no offense to anyone, don't take it too seriously. And besides, I like a good mystery!
        Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-05-2013, 10:08 PM.
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• I admit it, I'm Bzork. I've been screwing with all of you for a year now and secretly hoarding a copy of 1.5 to myself. The dancing naked ending is great and the chief Irons final boss caught me completely off guard.

Comment

• I thought you had something to do with it. Anyway, looks like the table in the chiefs office is some kind of puzzle?

Comment

• lol It would be funny if it was someone on this forum. Probably the last person you would expect, too.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                I am beginning to think this "team" is made up of people we know on this forum. And Mr Bzork is not really who he says he is , and he really is ********. This is just my conspiracy theory, no need to get angry.
                I think that too.... actually there is a Bzork on this forum, but there can also be more members from the team "infiltrated" on the forum, XD.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                I admit it, I'm Bzork. I've been screwing with all of you for a year now and secretly hoarding a copy of 1.5 to myself. The dancing naked ending is great and the chief Irons final boss caught me completely off guard.
                A real Bzork would never reveal his true identity, hahaha.
                Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-05-2013, 10:15 PM.
                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Its Spencer, all these years its been Spencer. Appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    Its Spencer, all these years its been Spencer. Appropriate.
                    Holy shit... You're right. O_O That and Carnivol... Those beautiful sneaky bastards.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Maybe even me ;)

But it really doesn't matter.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• You're all a bunch of Theory Generators full of Suspicion. 8( !

Just wait for Bzork to confirm things.
                        He might get angry if we make 3-4 pages of pure theory's, speculation's, about the origins of those images and the possible connection with Mr.Bzork, as well as Mr.Bzork's Identity. Just let things slide, It's not important to know everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
                          You're all a bunch of Theory Generators full of Suspicion. 8( !

Just wait for Bzork to confirm things.
                          He might get angry if we make 3-4 pages of pure theory's, speculation's, about the origins of those images and the possible connection with Mr.Bzork, as well as Mr.Bzork's Identity. Just let things slide, It's not important to know everything.
                          Exactly, the exact details aren't important at all. All we need to know is that "something" happened.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Mr Bzork already knows!
                            Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• It wouldn't be very difficult to find out who B.Zork is or where he lives, etc. But I guess out of respect, people have not gone ahead with that sort of blatant privacy creeping.
                              Last edited by doriantoki; 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• If 1.5 leaked early and the team never finished their restoration, do you think the community would start revering the reproduction as we now do 1.5?

Comment

Working...
                                X