Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE GOD IN HEAVEN, Don't let this guy ruin the team's project or Bzork's good will.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
      If 1.5 leaked early and the team never finished their restoration, do you think the community would start revering the reproduction as we now do 1.5?
      Jesus... let's hope we never have to find out. XD The best thing for EVERYONE to do at this point is sit really still, don't make a sound and wait for the team to release it.
      Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-05-2013, 10:32 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• There is one thing that can be done right now, or at least by the people with the know-how. Have the pictures been photoshopped at all? Authenticity aside, just knowing if the pictures have been screwed with or not would be a big relief. Also, on a side note, Welsh is Colvin? That's a name I remember well from Bioflames......didn't he used to call himself Madgaz, or am I remembering a different Colvin?
        It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
          There is one thing that can be done right now, or at least by the people with the know-how. Have the pictures been photoshopped at all? Authenticity aside, just knowing if the pictures have been screwed with or not would be a big relief. Also, on a side note, Welsh is Colvin? That's a name I remember well from Bioflames......didn't he used to call himself Madgaz, or am I remembering a different Colvin?
          I'm pretty sure that some 'top men' have come to the conclusion that this is the real deal.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
            There is one thing that can be done right now, or at least by the people with the know-how. Have the pictures been photoshopped at all? Authenticity aside, just knowing if the pictures have been screwed with or not would be a big relief. Also, on a side note, Welsh is Colvin? That's a name I remember well from Bioflames......didn't he used to call himself Madgaz, or am I remembering a different Colvin?
            Madgaz was called thereturn, he had a band and made some music, which wasn't too bad, but needed to be perfected. We used to chat until he got angry at me, I wonder why ? But he help figure out where the backyard with the burning van was, on the RPD 1st floor map. That is why I give credit to him on that map I make.

Colvin was the one who said he had RE2 beta 1. Even Inflames believed him.I knew he was lying, and said it on bioflames. He never showed high quality screenshots, and didn't show any videos. That is when I got suspicious. So, he is known for tricking people. I think he tricked someone into trading some rare beta stuff for a fake beta he claimed to have RE2 beta1 or something else? Welsh is his last name I think and Madgaz or thereturns first name is Gary.
            Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-05-2013, 10:54 PM.
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Aww, fuck
              *praying* please don't let this shit happen
              God damnit..
              I thought it was pretty obvious the team hits the forums every so often but this Welsh guy is so fucked up. It's like the equivalent of 1.5 9/11...
              not cool at all, but what the fuck else can we do but, like AsteriodBlues says, stay really fucking still...
              This is really heavy...
              From what I interpretted, of his statement, he maybe tried putting it up on ebay and they did away with it, but he's now got 'em in a bind... Like the power has driven him mad...
              This is bad...
              Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-05-2013, 11:19 PM.
              "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                Aww, fuck
                *praying* please don't let this shit happen
                God damnit..
                I thought it was pretty obvious the team hits the forums every so often but this Welsh guy is so fucked up. It's like the equivalent of 1.5 9/11...
                not cool at all, but what the fuck else can we do but, like AsteriodBlues says, stay really fucking still...
                This is really bad...
                I'm hoping that the team is NOT willing to throw away the fruits of their labor due to the idiocy of one or more individuals... I hope.
                Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-05-2013, 11:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                  If 1.5 leaked early and the team never finished their restoration, do you think the community would start revering the reproduction as we now do 1.5?
                  Nobody knows certainly, but if 1.5 leaked early, probably people would lose interest in the unofficial completion the team is making and it never gets released. Better something than nothing, but better if we can wait until the team releases both untouched and modified versions of 1.5, as they promissed.

....And MrBzork is: Spoiler:
                  no doubt.
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                    I'm hoping that the team is NOT willing to throw away the fruits of their labor due to the idiocy of one (more than likely a few) people... I hope.
                    I know, and he's gone and taken it forward, openly as well. Constricting the situation, making it difficult for anything to get done.
                    At this point, I'm just praying and listening to the RE3 Save Room Music and hope this unfolds in a favorable fashion for everyone... even if that means Welsh :/
                    This is officially a crisis...
                    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-05-2013, 11:24 PM.
                    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                      Nobody knows certainly, but if 1.5 leaked early, probably people would lose interest in the unofficial completion the team is making and it never gets released. Better something than nothing, but better if we can wait until the team releases both untouched and modified versions of 1.5, as they promissed.

....And MrBzork is: Spoiler:
                      no doubt.
                      That would be the ideal way for this to play out... btw Spoiler:

Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                      I know, and he's gone and taken it forward, openly as well. Constricting the situation, making it difficult for anything to get done.
                      At this point, I'm just praying and listening to the RE3 Save Room Music and hope this unfolds in a favorable fashion for everyone... even if that means Welsh...
                      Stow that talk, Mr. Leonardo. Whatever happens, happens. We've just got to ride this shit out.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hopefully that guy doesn't spoil it. If he was to leak it, I wouldn't touch it. Poor mysterious team, they are doing such awesome work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                          I am beginning to think this "team" is made up of people we know on this forum. And Mr Bzork is not really who he says he is , and he really is ********. This is just my conspiracy theory, no need to get angry.
                          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• So let me get this straight, someone tried to sell a copy of the team's work on Ebay, got a violation notice, and is now pissed and threatening to leak it prematurely for free? That's about the most ambivalent thing I've heard in a while, and ends up undermining the team's effort either way.
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-06-2013, 12:19 AM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• i appreciate what the team is doing as much as anyone, more in some cases, but something tells me they are getting a horrible god complex. who is to say this guy is in the wrong? pretty strange things to say...

Originally posted by WelshJ,Feb 5 2013, 05:07 PM
                              I'm sure someone has it. And that person doesn't like receiving Ebay violations after his post has been removed.

Message to the restoration team: Threaten me again and I'll torrent a copy, along with everything unlocked for non-profit. This game of cat and mouse ends here.

Backgrounds have been extracted. Don't reply. Don't try to contact me. Fuck off.
                              he obviously still holds respect for the team or would have leaked it in the first place. something serious provoked him to do this.
                              Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-06-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Very nice pictures, my favorite set yet. Leons icon, tow of the map layouts, a close up of the town model it looks like, maybe it was linked to a puzzle ?

Comment

Working...
                                X