Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    It's him, meh.
    Why would anyone trust him with the most important beta and reconstruction after his history?

Comment

• Now WelshJ posted "Please wait for the restoration team to finish its build for more information on 1.5. You won't be disappointed." after deleting his original post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        Why would anyone trust him with the most important beta and reconstruction after his history?
        I don't know myself but Im sure many others know that its him and they can provide you with a proof, I'm not sure if they trusted him at all but he could've gotten with them through gaining a friends trust and maybe getting a copy that way and then he tried to sell it but they threatened him and hes gone nuts insane.

on the other hand hes known for faking and this stuff.

I feel pathetic ...
        Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 07:24 AM.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Because it is a conspiracy.

Anyway, I don't know who the team really is, but I always thought it was people on here we know, just my gut feeling. And I do want to play RE1.5 and do respect anyone that gets it and decides to release it (or sell?), but this whole leaked screenshot business seems staged to me. I just think it is all done to entertain us. And it worked. THere is no harm done to the community. We just talk about it that is all.
          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8110[/ATTACH]
            This one is quite interesting. So there's a puzzle in Iron's office uh?
            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
              This one is quite interesting. So there's a puzzle in Iron's office uh?
              I tried to talk about this and no one cared.
              I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                I tried to talk about this and no one cared.
                Oh i didn't noticed that

Btw what are supposed to be those ammo's?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenSh00ter_20130206151410.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	402436
                Last edited by Ketsui; 02-06-2013, 08:17 AM.
                ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• It looks very similar to the scale model of the Military Training Center in code veronica, perhaps there might be a missing model or some object that should be placed in to open a secret passage !

Comment

• I know it isn't, but it honestly looks like a Rolo candy, haha.

Name:	classic-bag.png
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	402437Click image for larger version

Name:	rolo-pretzel-turtle-001.jpg
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	402438

Will you eat the Rolo Yes/No?

I really don't know what it could be. It also resembles a stein of coffee. Maybe some kind of 'slug'? Although i'm not that familiar with guns and what ammo looks like.

Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
                    Oh i didn't noticed that

Btw what are supposed to be those ammo's?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8112[/ATTACH]
                    sigpic

Comment

• Maybe a fuel ammo for the flamethrower !

Comment

• I figured it was an empty brass shell casing. Maybe someone hid something in a 'lucky' bullet?

Comment

• SMH The team shouldn't be trusting shitheads like Colvin. Next time let me test 1.5
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8112[/ATTACH]

I really don't know what it could be. It also resembles a stein of coffee. Maybe some kind of 'slug'? Although i'm not that familiar with guns and what ammo looks like.
                            Looks like a empty shotgun shell, the first character means empty.. Maybe they were supposed to appear after firing your shotgun (but in this instance they look like they've been placed there with gameshark code as 50 is same as grenade). So I assume its non-functional. Second character means temporary - as in temporary placeholder for that item I guess. The grenade uses the same character but written differently, so I would assume it means those aren't the final item art images. Correct me if I'm wrong someone

So in conclusion I'd say they are items similar to the grenade chemicals in RE2 and can't be found by normal means..
                            Last edited by Scream; 02-06-2013, 10:05 AM. Reason: no rolos!

Comment

• Compared to this screenshot (from team`s building too), seems like many buildings are missing from the diorama

The diorama must represents part of Raccoon City, and the missing buildings possibly represent the locations involved in the game. Maybe a puzzle, or maybe you just need to remove the RPD part from the diorama to find some item hidden beneath?

Name:	ScreenSh00ter_20130206151410.png
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	402436[/QUOTE]

The mysterious item doesn`t look like an ammo loader, and I remember the flamethrower ammo was allways measured by percentage, not quantity, what can it be? I could theorize now, but it`s better if someone who can read japanesse tell us what the item icon says
                              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-06-2013, 09:55 AM. Reason: wrong image
                              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• there seems to be some sort of grating below the sculpture as well. like it might open up

Comment

Working...
                                X