Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Re2 retail, there was a secret passage in Iron's office, although in this one he was good so no torture chamber. At least, I hope. There were also two more passages that could be used to slide from the second floor down to the basement. Take into account the grate on the floor, because hey, if there was no secret passage, why would there be a grate to open? And also the front row of buildings have disappeared, which would have blocked access to said passageway........yeah, I'm positive we've got a secret passage here, although God and/or The Team knows where it might lead.
    It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• If it was a secret passage, then don't you think the camera angle would be pulled back up and high to show the floor in the middle? The camera angle we have here is at eye level and seems to be focused on the diorama table.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-06-2013, 12:26 PM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Granted, it would be a two-step process. Like, you would click on the new opening in the diorama, and it would show you two shots. The first being the shot we see now, normal eye-level shot. Then the game would ask something like, "There is a gap in the diorama. Would you look closer?/ Would you step into it?" Then you would see the grate in all it's glory, and the game would continue with, "There is a grate here. Want to go down it?" Sounds like something straight out of a RE retail, don't you agree?
        It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• great pics, but let's hope that another psychopathic doesn't ruin everything all over again...

btw, is that b1 map original or it's based on the custom layouts created by the team ?

Comment

• Meh, I hope this doesn't bring any more problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
              Meh, I hope this doesn't bring any more problems.
              Do not cry, it's just a stupid game ... yet it is not so bad, just wait another 15 years for info. Cheer up!

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• It's possible its not even in the "final game" (it seems to be a background image not a screenshot). There are similar types of unused background images in RE: DC (guardhouse storeroom), close ups of weird things etc. It also looks kinda weird when compared to in-game shots. Or perhaps in the final version there are some 3D models there (unlikely since the space is large, would stand out too much..)
                Last edited by Scream; 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Oh look what we got here, another shitstorm, how surprising. I particularly enjoyed the part when people start pointing fingers at each others and the retarded discussion in the modding forums in which Mrox2 compares a BH1.5 build in which half the content is missing to a BH2 preview version sent to the press.

You guys are really hilarious and entertaining, but the level of stupidity this game causes is beyond imagination. And once again, people feel entitled to play a game they contributed nothing for. It's during times like this that I wish this game could stay in private hands far from the retarded masses.

Comment

• oh look what we got here, another holier-than-thou rick hunter comment that has no substance and does not provoke thought for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        Oh look what we got here, another shitstorm, how surprising. I particularly enjoyed the part when people start pointing fingers at each others and the retarded discussion in the modding forums in which Mrox2 compares a BH1.5 build in which half the content is missing to a BH2 preview version sent to the press.

You guys are really hilarious and entertaining, but the level of stupidity this game causes is beyond imagination. And once again, people feel entitled to play a game they contributed nothing for. It's during times like this that I wish this game could stay in private hands far from the retarded masses.
                        My favorite part of all this is watching the 99% of people on this thread (and elsewhere) that are so shortsighted that they don't realize the implications if RE1.5 gets released. All they care about is getting this game that they salivated over as children, and start acting as such when things seem to be happening in a way they didn't envision in their 1.5 release day fantasy. If they stepped back and looked at the long term, getting 1.5 released could possibly bust the information log-jam regarding 1.5 and other RE betas. But most don't give a damn about what actually might be happening and ways to avoid fucking it up, they just want 1.5 nao. That kind of attitude is really disrespectful towards people who may have been planning this for many years, just so you could get what you want and more.
                        sigpic

Comment

• My favorite part is seeing people who think they belong 1% of those special people who DO NOT do [enter whatever actionable word here] as other 99%.

I thereby, take a chance to say I belong to that 99% of gray mass people. haha. But please continue. I am thrilled.

ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I hate the people that think if they stick up for the team it will get them in " the good books" with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              I hate the people that think if they stick up for the team it will get them in " the good books" with them.
                              I'm not 'sticking up' for anyone, I'm just saying that people should chill the fuck out. Instead of feeling entitled to this, they should just sit back and relax. Seriously, if these people really have 1.5, we should just shut up and wait and we'll get it. If these guys don't have it (which I don't think is the case), we will have saved SO much bitching and emotional drama. Right now we're just hunting this topic looking for people we disagree with or we think "Has more infoz" and attack them like idiots- then turning around and bemoaning that very action if taken by someone else. It's madness.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                                I hate the people that think if they stick up for the team it will get them in " the good books" with them.
                                What's that even meant to mean? People 'stick up' for 'the team' because they're bringing everyone this fantastic mod, people need to stop moaning seriously.
                                When people leak their shit it is disrespectful and dishonest and they don't deserve shit after what they're doing for everyone at no charge.

No-one's trying to get into 'the good books'.

Comment

Working...
                                X