Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is for 1.5!

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
      This thread is for 1.5!
      Agree with you totally. This thread is for 1.5 news about the new source
      Last edited by GamerTak3r; 07-09-2012, 12:55 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        According to the terrible source wikipedia, the best selling game of that generation was Super Mario 64 selling 11.62 million copies. Currently the best selling video game of this generation is Wii Sports selling 79.6 million copies.
        Wii Sports has not sold anywhere close to that, it is a bundled game that comes part of the console everywhere except Japan. PLus RE5 didn't even release on Wii, what is the point of bringing this up?
        Last edited by Dracarys; 07-09-2012, 12:53 PM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
          Wii Sports has not sold anywhere close to that, it is a bundled game that comes part of the console everywhere except Japan. PLus RE5 didn't even release on Wii, what is the point of bringing this up?
          Are you blind or what, the topic is dedicated biohazard 1.5 ! ! !

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

i really like this 1.5 OST... too bad they didnt release it in RE2

(just trying to get back on the real topic lol)
            Last edited by Morellus; 07-09-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• I only came to this party last week. Is anyone keeping in contact with the group directly... or picked up any new information the last few days?.
              Just don't want this to dry up and disappear for months then we finally end up with an answer, and not a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                I only came to this party last week. Is anyone keeping in contact with the group directly... or picked up any new information the last few days?.
                Just don't want this to dry up and disappear for months then we finally end up with an answer, and not a good one.
                I don't think anyone is. These guys are trying to keep it super underground. And the only reason the topic went off-topic, was because there really isn't that much more to say on the subject until more information surfaces and we have no idea when that will be.

Comment

• "So ... 1.5, huh?"
                  -Yeah?
                  "1.5..."
                  "Is it good?"
                  -Not really.
                  "*INSERT MEGA RANT*"

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    "So ... 1.5, huh?"
                    -Yeah?
                    "1.5..."
                    "Is it good?"
                    -Not really.
                    "*INSERT MEGA RANT*"
                    I for one don't expect it to be as good as RE2 final. I understand and believe Capcom on the decision to scrap it. That however does not even come in to it for me. I have wanted to play this (in any form) for many years and nothing will ruin my enjoyment when that time comes (if it comes.... hopefully). For many of us, it's not even a case of how much better the game is, or isn't. I don't myself, really have the right words to describe the feeling this game brings me. I can only describe it as something like what Indy must of been feeling near the end of 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade'. For me personally, This isn't the Holy Grail of Residnt Evil. It's the Holy Grail of the whole video game industry. Let it be CRAP, BROKEN, an UNFINISHED MESS ...I'll just love it even more
                    Last edited by braders1986; 07-10-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• I believe good or bad relative to Biohazard 2 is a subjective term as Biohazard 1.5 is unfinished, vastly unfinished in the case of the era 3 build, and that anything could have happened during the last phases of development to save the game from failure that didn't involve scrapping almost everything, like a reworked script, refined character design, upscaled graphics or a programming overhaul. I for one think the protoype backgrounds are better looking and give the game a darker atmosphere, I also think some of the design choices make the game appear to be more scary than the game we got at retail, which in my opinion is a good thing. Taking subjective things out of the equation, like poor script writing, outdated graphics or sloppy code, I will always prefer the concept of the prototype to that of the retail game, whether it plays like crap or not. Just to play the game on my Playststion and see the artwork on my CRT in the way it was intended is what I want to do, and is what will give me great enjoyment. The prototype is a piece of art to me, something rich with colour that will glow on my TV and will stand out a thousand times greater than what I saw in the magazines all those years ago. That's what it means to me and I don't really care if it's better or worse than Biohazard 2, that's not what it's about.

Comment

• it may be a bad game, with zombies getting up, and cant take shots(God, i dont even know more than one 1.5' weak points!!!)

but i played RE5, and ORC, believe, i can deal with very bad stuff. JUST GIVE ME DAT GAME!!!!! i recently saw on IGN a dude bought 1.2 million game collection, maybe 1.5 is in the middle?
                        Last edited by yurieu; 07-10-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• After so many years, i don't care anymore if it's good or bad . I want to play it just for know how was the original project
                          Last edited by Ketsui; 07-10-2012, 02:00 PM.
                          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            Another. Pretty certain that it is legit.

Can't wait. We'll be translating it.
                            I ask a friend for help.
                            He tell me that means:
                            the zombies are all at east on the ground,so,it's impossible to escape on the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              "So ... 1.5, huh?"
                              -Yeah?
                              "1.5..."
                              "Is it good?"
                              -Not really.
                              "*INSERT MEGA RANT*"
                              You took the words right out of my mouth.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphin View Post
                                I ask a friend for help.
                                He tell me that means:
                                the zombies are all at east on the ground,so,it's impossible to escape on the ground.
                                There's no "east" in there, sure as hell. The "east" ideograms definitively mean there's a missing or mismatched font glyph in that position, just like in BH2 BETA 2. Basically, that dialog line is broken beyond recover.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X