Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the basement stairwell to me. That image was released alongside the halloween trailer, which featured the recreation basement stairwell and east hallway. While we don't have images of the west stairwell, I'd like to think it doesnt look as dim and bare as the east stairwell. Generally speaking, the ground and upper floors of the RPD appear to be better furnished and maintained than the basement ones.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Like I said I wasn't sure where it was. I thought it could be the third floor or 1st floor (that goes to the basement).
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Guys, pertaining to the discussion on zombies opening doors, like 50 pages ago, or something, because of the open jail door...
        I came across this while replaying Resident Evil 1 a couple of minutes ago..

Maybe it was too similar to 1 in that it abused cheap scare tactics to rush adrenaline into the player?
        Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-10-2013, 02:28 PM.
        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Looks like the basement stairwell to me. That image was released alongside the halloween trailer, which featured the recreation basement stairwell and east hallway. While we don't have images of the west stairwell, I'd like to think it doesnt look as dim and bare as the east stairwell. Generally speaking, the ground and upper floors of the RPD appear to be better furnished and maintained than the basement ones.
          It looks like the third floor to me, how do you figure it's the basement? wouldn't there need to be another set of stairs going to the first floor if that was the basement? When i look at that picture, considering there are only stairs leading down and im gonna assume there is a door to the right on the picture (off screen) it would have to be the highest level in the stairwell.

As for the hunter video, i'm pretty sure no other hunters open doors.... and there is even a video of a zombie opening a door in the basement kitchen in Resident Evil 1..... he manages to walk down a full set of stairs and open the door. He's also harder to kill, takes two shots from the magnum i believe. Any background on these stronger zombies?

Comment

• The stronger zombie takes two magnum shots (and no exploding head) only in the Director's Cut version, in which it's also faster. In the first release it simply acts like any other zombie.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Speaking of strongest zombies, Brad Vickers in RE2 and Murphy in RE3, also i believe Forest Speyer.

Comment

• Murphy wasn't strong, really. He was just under the protection of cinematic effect.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Murphy wasn't strong, really. He was just under the protection of cinematic effect.
                  Just like Jill has plot armor!

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                    It looks like the third floor to me, how do you figure it's the basement? wouldn't there need to be another set of stairs going to the first floor if that was the basement? When i look at that picture, considering there are only stairs leading down and im gonna assume there is a door to the right on the picture (off screen) it would have to be the highest level in the stairwell.
                    Indeed it is the highest level... of the East Stairwell (B2-1F). Only the West Stairwell (1F-3F) reaches the third floor. Again, the lack of a window and the presence of concrete walls attest to this, not to mention the Team's progress at the time (mostly basement developments).
                    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-10-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      Indeed it is the highest level... of the East Stairwell (B2-1F). Only the West Stairwell (1F-3F) reaches the third floor. Again, the lack of a window and the presence of concrete walls attest to this, not to mention the Team's progress at the time (mostly basement developments).
                      Thanks for the heads up..... I had no idea the Chiefs office was on the 3rd floor..... The new stuff a person can learn even after following something for so long.... Very little is known about the third floor, what do we know about it?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up..... I had no idea the Chiefs office was on the 3rd floor..... The new stuff a person can learn even after following something for so long.... Very little is known about the third floor, what do we know about it?
                        Well, from what I know, 3rd floor consists of:
                        ... ... ... ... ... Chief's Office
                        Meanwhile, 2nd floor consists of:
                        ... ... Some kind of office ... outside passageway..
                        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

The dialogue between Elza and John strongly implies that the Conference Room sits below the Helipad with more or less direct access to it, which would place it on the third floor. This also makes sense because Elza's gorilla boss fight is analogous to Leon's, and thus takes place shortly before her decent into the Sewer, which we know begins at the roof. The second floor is already packed with at least three other rooms anyway (confirmed), and the only other room on the third floor is the Chief's Office, which Ekamp definitively pinned in the northwest corner.

Comment

• No video posted eh? Darn, ya know I hate to say I knew this was bullshit...but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                              No video posted eh? Darn, ya know I hate to say I knew this was bullshit...but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.
                              greed of myself but i thought sunday night i would have pizza with 1.5 taste.

Comment

• Same here. I agree with who ever posted that he should not advertise the next video unless he has a specific date to it. It seems there was some rage that the video was not released today, but he didn't say when it was coming, but rather one was in the works. I would probably only advertise the next video if it was done and they planned to release it on a certain day.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X