Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Can we not mock people whose English is not great? Otherwise I get to take the piss out of most of you lot.
    Its not that his english is not great, he just used a translator and a bad one lol ... pretty sure many from which are here are not from an english origin "including me" but it's not hard to learn is it ? or he could've at least wrote it in spanish first and then followed by the "machine translation" one lol.

But really ? 10000 dollars ? O_O
    and where is the proof first, this is obviously another random rant / joke
    Last edited by Mrox2; 02-12-2013, 06:46 AM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Usually broken English isn't an issue, especially when the user is 'important'. An example of that would be BZork.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Ahh, I failed to read what he said. Mostly just saw you lot being mean and figured it was the standard crap. Hey, I'm not perfect.

Yeah, he's probably talking bullshit. If someone feels like sending him 10k, on there head be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
          this post has already become bored when asked about the date nobody says anything not known how development takes the game and when to wonder if I could liverar a demo of the game is not the answer in my opinion should be close this post and open it when the 1.5 release team play is the only interesting cover art for the game and made ​​some comments.
          on the other hand I tell you I have a guy who is engaged in commerce he traveled to Japan spoke with the owner of playstation Museun two weeks is hard to reach an agreement to end the owner sold him a copy of the beta development of 80% 30,000 dollars for one my uncle arrived last week motro me after the game and put it in a steel safe I bought a copy but I had cut my savings for a playstation 3 in Venezuela are costly.
          alusinante friend the game is the menu of the menu despuracion selecion of character in this moment is playing with Elza is incredible but also something much harder sombies the good news is that with despuracion menu you can choose the love that I can use something like resident evil beta 2 now this is what interezante June 1 release the game in this forum if equipment 1.5 does not do any form capcom first not know where I live. if anyone wants a copy to must have 10 thousand dollars if we expect to June when the game is on the internet.
          Give me the account info so I can transfer the money to you via Western Union, Heir to the Throne of Nigeria Prince Kufour Otumfuo II. Shame that you didn't have money for a PS3, but how did you intend to run a non-pressed disc on PS3? You should start a kickstarter to give you a chipped PSX!
          Last edited by Aleff; 02-12-2013, 08:14 AM.
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            Its not that his english is not great, he just used a translator and a bad one lol ... pretty sure many from which are here are not from an english origin "including me" but it's not hard to learn is it ? or he could've at least wrote it in spanish first and then followed by the "machine translation" one lol.

But really ? 10000 dollars ? O_O
            and where is the proof first, this is obviously another random rant / joke
            Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Ahh, I failed to read what he said. Mostly just saw you lot being mean and figured it was the standard crap. Hey, I'm not perfect.

Yeah, he's probably talking bullshit. If someone feels like sending him 10k, on there head be it.
            Yeah, I only made the joke image of Elza looking at his post on the wall because he was clearly a troll weaving a nonsensical bs story about his uncle flying to Japan to the Playstation Museum (lol wut?) to buy the 80% complete RE 1.5 for thirty thousand dollars, and then bragging about Elza's scenario being so grand, and something about selling it to people in June for ten thousand dollars, along side the team's release. The bad translator he used just made the story even more bizarre and undecipherable.
            Last edited by Eteponge; 02-12-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]8163[/ATTACH]
              The screenshot i havent seen it before is it 40 procent or 80? btw What the fu.k is going on?
              Last edited by GamerTak3r; 02-12-2013, 08:45 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• You know whats strange is when I was little I always thought as people got older they get less childish but in fact it's the opposite, they get a lot worse lol. don't some of these people have better things to do with there lives then try and track people lol. still it's always good for a laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                  The screenshot i havent seen it before is it 40 procent or 80? btw What the fu.k is going on?
                  It's from the batch of leaked images posted a few pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                    this post has already become bored when asked about the date nobody says anything not known how development takes the game and when to wonder if I could liverar a demo of the game is not the answer in my opinion should be close this post and open it when the 1.5 release team play is the only interesting cover art for the game and made ​​some comments.
                    on the other hand I tell you I have a guy who is engaged in commerce he traveled to Japan spoke with the owner of playstation Museun two weeks is hard to reach an agreement to end the owner sold him a copy of the beta development of 80% 30,000 dollars for one my uncle arrived last week motro me after the game and put it in a steel safe I bought a copy but I had cut my savings for a playstation 3 in Venezuela are costly.
                    alusinante friend the game is the menu of the menu despuracion selecion of character in this moment is playing with Elza is incredible but also something much harder sombies the good news is that with despuracion menu you can choose the love that I can use something like resident evil beta 2 now this is what interezante June 1 release the game in this forum if equipment 1.5 does not do any form capcom first not know where I live. if anyone wants a copy to must have 10 thousand dollars if we expect to June when the game is on the internet.
                    Story is BOGUS! I remember Curator and the playstation museum was in New York. I hear so many stories, and I know it is meant to confuse us. The reasons I expect to see are: I can't do this or that, or I am too busy, or I am selling it at an outrageous price, etc, etc. Always some excuse. Some are real and some are made up, but who knows?

And people need to stop saying things like " I appreciate the team for doing....". Everyone here is happy that someone actually has the game and are willing to part with it. We don't need to keep kissing their butt, they know how we feel. Most here are just excited and can't stop writing about it. But people need to have patience.

The update from Bzork wasn't the video, but the screenshots from Colvin? I think it is safe to say it was a stunt to start a commotion in this community. Anyway, all we can do is wait for an update. Pestering Mr Bzork everyday is not going to make the game come any faster.
                    Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-12-2013, 11:45 AM.
                    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      You know whats strange is when I was little I always thought as people got older they get less childish but in fact it's the opposite, they get a lot worse lol.
                      So true lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                        Hell, he should adopt me so I can use the funds to become a real life Darkwing Duck. (anyone who gets that reference gets mad childhood props)
                        Lets.. get.. dangerous...
                        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8163[/ATTACH]
                          Actually, they should really add this diarrhea of words in 1.5 as some kind of easter egg.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                            Actually, they should really add this diarrhea of words in 1.5 as some kind of easter egg.
                            noty

Comment

• Why not? It would be as a kind of a tribute to these scammers.

Also, it would be really hard to find in the game. Maybe when you search one of the prison cell beds, you would find a piece of paper with this glorious text.
                              Last edited by fishboil; 02-12-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                                Why not? It would be as a kind of a tribute to these scammers.

Also, it would be really hard to find in the game. Maybe when you search one of the prison cell beds, you would find a piece of paper with this glorious text.
                                Nah, that would kinda really "bastardize" this game~
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X