Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
    What do you think of the weapons? Rocket launcher crashes the game when you try to fire it as Leon at least SPAS-12 works but seemed to crash when I fired at zombies, though finally the HK machine gun hidden in retail RE2 actually works

Haha just tested the grenades awesome animation
    Some of them seem to trigger an animation, it's strange the pipe does the same thing as the grenades (hilarious - obviously how firing and moving should've been done ;) )
    Shotgun seems fine for a little bit but crashes eventually. I'm surprised the grenade launcher suffers the same as the grenades, I wonder if these weren't in the original build and simply crashed the game? Maybe the team linked in the weapon to an animation to stop that from happening? Interesting either way.

The flamethrower kinda works, it fires but the animation still happens haha!
    Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 02-17-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Br0ken 2F map, rabury. <3

Totally compares in terms of gameplay to BETA 2.
      Last edited by Gemini; 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I don;t know about you guys but i'm gonna post pictures as i go, seeing places in the sewers and police station i'v never seen is awesome.

I really like this one for what ever reason...

Comment

• I started playing with Leon and......no ammo. Oh my!
          sigpic

Comment

• Thank you MrBZork and the Team! I feel bad about Colvin mess. Its still very nice of Zork to release this so that Colvin can not trick people.
            sigpic

Comment

• Drats i cant get my EPSXE to run the game, i load the ISO file and it just shuts the program down, someone help ?

Comment

• First Bug: Invisible stairs.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgaz182 View Post
                  Drats i cant get my EPSXE to run the game, i load the ISO file and it just shuts the program down, someone help ?
                  not sure im using psx and it works great so far, maybe try that emulator.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    First Bug: Invisible stairs.
                    looks like he hung himself lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      not sure im using psx and it works great so far, maybe try that emulator.
                      Yep, using the same emulator as we speak.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks again Zork and Team looking forward for the final version
                        sigpic

Comment

• we can get up in everything 3d in this game. then i must save and reset everytime. in the main leon campaing, not jumping rooms, looks like there is no way out.

Comment

• Anyone been able to find ammo?

Comment

• I found out what the capsules are for.. you combine with the empty shells (they are empty grenade shells not empty shotgun shells). So acid capsule mixed with empty grenade shell produces acid grenade rounds.

Some random images Getting killed by that spider thing in Air Jesus mode

Spoiler:

Comment

• They said there would be bugs, so I don't want to hear ANY freaking complaining. First person that complains gets a rocket paunch in the face. Thank you Team™ =D

Comment

Working...
                                X