Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you guys accessing the labs and sewers? The debug menu in mine only goes to the RPD o_O

Comment

• Anyway this is not the Resident Evil 1.5 "fixed" or "original version".

This is just the Work In Progress Build "Magic Zombie Door" version.

Resident Evil 1.5 is not (fully) leaked, like say NeoGaf.

We have to wait for the "MrBzork version" and "original version".
      Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-17-2013, 04:19 PM.
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• How do people reach the lab and the lower outside areas (Leon will not jump down ledges so dunno how people got there)
        Like the damage and animations.
        I had a funny thing happen where I decapited a zombie with the magnum, it died - only to get back up without a head, find me and bite me haha! Freaky.
        Although I'm loving this - I kinda don't wanna spoil areas until the game is finished..
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          How are you guys accessing the labs and sewers? The debug menu in mine only goes to the RPD o_O
          Press triangle when using the debug menu to increase the stage by 100, which is the next "area"

e: highliting the stage select ofc
          Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• am i the only one who wished the team would have waited til their version was finished before leaking?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              How are you guys accessing the labs and sewers? The debug menu in mine only goes to the RPD o_O
              Press triangle on the debug menu.
              sigpic

Comment

• Just press triangle on debug menu to go to 201, 301 etc.. 401 is the lab area i think. Birkin boss killed me in one hit in warehouse, ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                  Although I'm loving this - I kinda don't wanna spoil areas until the game is finished..
                  Quote. I've seen 5-6 rooms and i've closed the emulator.
                  Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-17-2013, 04:16 PM.
                  I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• I'll treat this as a demo. I look forward for things to come, especially without all these funny bugs. Great work with everything so far, will blow my mind when I play the final. Cheers

Comment

• Thank you, Team. This is exactly what I had decided to advise you to do after I woke up today ... and I come to the computer, go to THIA, and find that you've already done it. Now this 15-year-old soap opera is finally over. Now the debate moves from "gotta get THAT unreleased game!" to "gotta FIX that unreleased game" - and you'll now have the help of all the other resident experts in the RE community. Any money the scammers might have made off of this has just gone down in price from "the high fours" down to practically nothing. Good, smart, WISE move, Team!

Two suggestions, if I may. First, now that the game is finally "out," so to speak, why don't we let this thread be locked and start a new one? It was about RE15 being released and now it's out. It's time to archive this thread - save it for the gaming history books - and move on. Second, let's give this build a name, Alzaire-style - and in a way that reminds us of how it came about being released. The Era 3 WIP build? The stolen Team beta? The Magic Door Build? Whatever. I'll let you guys think of it. As for me ... well ... I'm kinda gonna be busy the next day or so.

Thanks again, Team. You've done a real service for the RE community. Domo arigato gozaimasu
                      Last edited by RMandel; 02-17-2013, 04:18 PM.
                      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by EVIL-WEBBY View Post
                        am i the only one who wished the team would have waited til their version was finished before leaking?
                        I know . I'm grateful for this ''demo'' but it has only spoilt a few new areas already..
                        I'd rather play the finished version as it would be new and never seen before - I don't want to have seen it already - like the scene with John on the helipad, or the scene with Sherry in the garage..
                        Still it's cool to test 1.5 out even if it is unfinished
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• It's really a sad day, our first experience with the game is going to be hazardous at best. But it's out now, so enough complaining. I really can't wait for the final version of the mod to be available!

Has anyone been successful in converting it to run it on psp?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            I know . I'm grateful for this ''demo'' but it has only spoilt a few new areas already..
                            I'd rather play the finished version as it would be new and never seen before - I don't want to have seen it already - like the scene with John on the helipad, or the scene with Sherry in the garage..
                            Still it's cool to test 1.5 out even if it is unfinished
                            i havnt played it, not sure i will, but like you mentiond people are already spoiling parts of it by posting what happens. which is a shame because i really wanted to discover it all in the teams build.

Comment

• I've been playing for the last half hour straight. 1.5, she is finally ours. It's not the pure build but hey, it's awesome to have. Lots and lots of glitches, but I think this if from before the Halloween teaser, so it's about 4 months old. I'm sure they've made loads more progress since then. But man this is awesome. I still can't believe it.. 1.5 is here. Proof it's earlier is when you go in the east corridor and there's the downed zombie with the SIG. He's already up and a custom cutscene occurs. It's glitchy but shows they can make their own cutscenes. I am also surprised to see stuff from the 3rd floor on here as well as the kennels.

Now the controls are kinda wonky. It feels like you are running on ice at times. I can't complain though. From what I've played so far, this will be a great game once it's finished.

It's awesome to see areas from the sewers..
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Please be courteous to those who do not wish to play the broken demo

THIS MEANS TO PUT UNOFFICIALLY RELEASED SCEEENS OR VIDEOS FROM THE DAMN TEAM IN A GOD DAMN SPOILER TAG!

Myself and others wish to save our youth and virginity for the official teams release of 1.5.

Thank you
                                Last edited by Chris' Boob; 02-17-2013, 04:26 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X