Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. using the debug menu can change weapons/items/ammo. Here's how. Make sure you check which keys you've assigned to the "buttons":

Spoiler:
    Last edited by BiohazardFE; 02-17-2013, 05:37 PM.
    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• apparently spider room just crashes with elza

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
        I think we should make a separate RE 1.5 WIP Spoiler thread so that we can dump all the screenshots, findings, observations, etc, in there freely, so we don't spoil the game for those who are still waiting on the final build. Spoiler tags are one thing, but it's obvious that the discussion (aside from images) is gonna be about the game's content for awhile now.
        I guess someone will rip the backgrounds soon, so those who don't want spoilers better be careful for a long time while browsing around these parts..

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
          I think we should make a separate RE 1.5 WIP Spoiler thread so that we can dump all the screenshots, findings, observations, etc, in there freely, so we don't spoil the game for those who are still waiting on the final build. Spoiler tags are one thing, but it's obvious that the discussion (aside from images) is gonna be about the game's content for awhile now.
          Good idea. The next few pages are going to be filled with spoilers and images. It isn't going to be fun for those who are waiting to play it when the Team uploads the final product.

Comment

• Unused track from the factory. Spoilers obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
              From which build?
              The one with the never-before-seen parts of the sewers.

Like this:
              Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 02-17-2013, 05:54 PM. Reason: Sorry bad link
              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

♪ Who is to blame...? ♫
                perfect analogy.

what is your avatar?
                Coma White

...anyone able to extract the contents from the ISO, yet?
                Last edited by MeganGrass; 02-22-2013, 07:25 AM.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I started the new thread for the RE 1.5 WIP Spoiler content.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                    The one with the never-before-seen parts of the sewers.

Like this:
                    Sweet = ) A more complete build then the one we have in our hands now i guess! we'll be waiting!

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                      Sweet = ) A more complete build then the one we have in our hands now i guess! we'll be waiting!
                      No. Trust me, it's not more or less complete as what we now have.
                      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• When I saw on my e-mail "KeijiDragon has uploaded 15 Minutes of Resident Evil 1.5 (Police Station). " I jumped right into this thread. Did they release it? Oh god why I'm always late to the party?
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• A glimpse of 1.5! A very nice, unexpected surprise!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_llax2rbRRS1qg87cc.gif
Views:	1
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	402496

Thank you B.Zork & Co.! First I will say that I am VERY grateful for this, so what I say doesn't get taken the wrong way. I just tested things out (works fine on PSP). For the people who love to pick apart and analyze game contents (i'm not), i'm sure this is a goldmine and i'm happy for you -- and for the programmers out there who may be able to help the team now that this little build is out there.

However after only messing with this for a little while -- and it's really GREAT to see and fiddle with -- as a game itself it isn't really playable yet. It's more of a guided tour. I don't want to spoil things for myself. So i'll be waiting for the finished version as I just play games for fun, which this build clearly is not meant for.

With what little time I spent with this build, I feel the animations and overall feel of the game is a heck of a lot better than the retail game. It's the little things that make a big difference for me here: the way Elza 'sways' her ponytail as she turns; the crows here actually swoop down in dive attacks.. these things make the characters and enemies feel much more realistic/natural and they're absent in retail RE2. If this preview is any indication, we're in for something real nice when the game is completed.

So thanks again team, i'm very grateful and will be excitedly but patiently waiting for the final version!
                          Last edited by Deus Flux; 02-17-2013, 06:32 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            Aside from Colvin and GMan, I doubt too many complete boneheads managed to obtain private assets.
                            I'm glad I'm not a bonehead, whatever that means.
                            And I'm still confused by this leak/demo/whatever... I'm reading the thread since my last visit and it doesn't end!
                            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                              I'm glad I'm not a bonehead, whatever that means.
                              And I'm still confused by this leak/demo/whatever... I'm reading the thread since my last visit and it doesn't end!
                              yeah. for what i understood, team decided release this because Colvin bought this exactly version from team and tried to sell it.

Comment

• I just got through playing with this prototype. I like the different music, and some things I put on my maps were correct, like the ladder leading to the RPD Helipot down to the RPD 2nd floor. And the other areas, but Oh WOW, I played part of RE1.5!! Anyway I see that this team is going to have a lot of work a head of them. Hope the final result is good!
                                Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-17-2013, 07:02 PM.
                                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X