Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it's worth nothing to say this but... is it normal that when I loaded the game in ePSXe, the emu detected the game like it was Resident Evil 1. I could load my old states I made with RE1 a few months ago. Probably because both games were build on the same engine, or the restoration team used the RE1 engine to restore 1.5? Maybe there's nothing to it, or it's already know, but I thought I'll mention it anyway.
    Last edited by BrYaN55; 02-19-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• I'd say it's normal (for whatever reason), the game is labeled as "BioHazard" when the game .bin is loaded into PSX2PSP.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mind blown the game feels so different then even re1 It has a uniqueness but because It is so incomplete I cannot get a good feel for it yett. The team really must be highly advanced to fix all these issues.

Comment

• It probably uses the same game ID or something.

Comment

• Just out of curiosity is this considered the 40% build I know obviously the team has done some work but am I correct in saying its the 40% build with team modifications?

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
              Just out of curiosity is this considered the 40% build I know obviously the team has done some work but am I correct in saying its the 40% build with team modifications?
              It appears that way yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
                Mind blown the game feels so different then even re1 It has a uniqueness
                I agree and this is one of the huge problems I have always had with retail 2 -- I personally feel that it's just a shoehorned copycat mansion clone/wanna-be of the first game. While the original 2 (1.5) actually has its own identity and does its own thing and it's all the better for it.
                sigpic

Comment

• Why are the files hidden ?
                  Fuck this shit, they can rubb it over their butts everyday I dont give a fuck about their work.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I must say, I'm very surprised at how incredibly resilient the zombies are in this game. They're almost at the same level of difficulty as the retail zombies on Nightmare/Hard mode. They're definitely worthy of being called walking bullet sponges.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                      I agree and this is one of the huge problems I have always had with retail 2 -- I personally feel that it's just a shoehorned copycat mansion clone/wanna-be of the first game. While the original 2 (1.5) actually has its own identity and does its own thing and it's all the better for it.
                      Yes I feel the same way It seems this game was not as atmospheric but very brutal and dark. I love it so far and as I stated cannot get a actual feel until everything is put together.Yes the zombies are fucking awesome they look so creepy and do not go down easy.
                      Last edited by BioHazardBeta; 02-18-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• I think it's a good idea that the files are hidden, I don't think we'd want to spawn off splinter builds of this thing. Also, yeah I know it would be handy if we could bug fix it ourselves, but I'm guessing most of these major bugs have already been fixed. Remember it was simply released to devalue the release to prevent people making profit. It wasn't meant for us to play or mod.

Comment

• Oh and look there is nearly 5 % only of their work, they just replaced the BGS and changed this menu stuff, I'd rather have the original untouched uncut build.
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 02-18-2013, 07:20 AM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                            Why are the files hidden ?
                            Fuck this shit, they can rubb it over their butts everyday I dont give a fuck about their work.
                            Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                            Oh and look there is nearly 5 % only of their work, they just replaced the BGS and changed this menu stuff, I'd rather have the original untouched uncut build.
                            Do you realize that most of your posts are pure garbage? Do us all a favor, keep posting on RE123 and avoid THIA. Thanks.
                            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 02-18-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Oh and look there is nearly 5 % only of their work, they just replaced the BGS and changed this menu stuff, I'd rather have the original untouched uncut build.
                              You'll get it, just be patient.

Comment

I hate to say it, but it's people like you that are seriously making the 1.5 community look bad. The Team didn't have to release the WIP build. You want the original and untouched build, fair enough, but just wait for them to finish their project. If you don't like it, don't download it and wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X