Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    the 1.5 beta did not get released.
    This too was addressed. This build was released solely to stop people from being scammed. People have absolutely no reason to be "upset" aside from their shitty personalities.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      1.5 did not get released.
      Technically, it did. If we were to peel everything back we'd essentially be left with an untouched 1.5. apart from original assets that were lost during the process of the modification. (The infinity-ward engine is still the quake 3 engine no matter what anyone says). What makes 1.5-1.5 is the collection of assets the game has, just because I change a few things here and there doesn't mean it isn't 1.5 anymore. It's not like it's a total conversion into something else where it's debatable whether it's the same thing anymore. 1.5 did get released, just in a modified form. If what you said was true it would mean I could mod the final RE2 and pass it off as something new and sell it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
        Technically, it did. If we were to peel everything back we'd essentially be left with an untouched 1.5. apart from original assets that were lost during the process of the modification. (The infinity-ward engine is still the quake 3 engine no matter what anyone says). What makes 1.5-1.5 is the collection of assets the game has, just because I change a few things here and there doesn't mean it isn't 1.5 anymore. It's not like it's a total conversion into something else where it's debatable whether it's the same thing anymore. 1.5 did get released, just in a modified form. If what you said was true it would mean I could mod the final RE2 and pass it off as something new and sell it.
        "But it uses BH1/BH2 code! LIES"

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          This too was addressed. This build was released solely to stop people from being scammed. People have absolutely no reason to be "upset" aside from their shitty personalities.
          right, but anaho seemed confused or was misinformed.

at any rate, you always said people would be disappointed with 1.5, disappointment seems like a natural reason to be upset. and this is less than that.
          Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-19-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

"But it uses BH1/BH2 code! LIES"
            Yes this is true, but it doesn't invalidate that it is still 1.5. (maybe a bastardized 1.5, but it still is what it is). Programmers use tidbits of code from other projects all the time, it doesn't mean their project is suddenly a different project. We could be be making good arguments about this if the majority of the code in the game was BH1/BH2 code, also how much of BH1 code was used by Capcom in the first place. (We don't know)

Comment

Yes this is true, but it doesn't invalidate that it is still 1.5. (maybe a bastardized 1.5, but it still is what it is). Programmers use tidbits of code from other projects all the time, it doesn't mean their project is suddenly a different project. We could be be making good arguments about this if the majority of the code in the game was BH1/BH2 code, also how much of BH1 code was used by Capcom in the first place. (We don't know)
              I know, I'm just saying that's the excuse people are using.

Comment

I know, I'm just saying that's the excuse people are using.
                Sorry I'm a sucker for sarcasm/irony etc etc when it comes to things in text form (I take info as it is in text form lol)

Comment

• All ungrateful cockweeds are to be disposed of to the zombies immediately. This is where the chunky 1.5 zombie cops come from, they eat the ungratefuls.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	cat feed image.png
Views:	1
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	402534
                  sigpic

Comment

• Before the release:
                    WE WANT DIS SHIT!!! RELEASE IT GODDAMNIT!!!! >:O

After the release:
                    YOU SUCK, YOU BROKE THE ORIGINAL, GIMME THE ORIGINAL!!!! >:O

Now imagine that they stopped working on the fixed version right now and released the original, you would have THIS:
                    YOU SUCK, YOU DIDN'T COMPLETE THIS UNFINISHED GAME, GIMME YOUR MODIFIED WORKING VERSION!!!! >:O
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-19-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

what's more important your friends or internet forums with people you may call your friends?
                      My real friends of course.
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Come on now, don't just act like the mod forums all have asshole and delusional members, pretty sure there's many circling Assemblers and here (or first originated from here to others)

I said it before, and I'll say it again, 1.5 is a drug, its like going down to the corner of the street to buy your daily fix and your precious dealer has given you baby powder. How would you feel? That's the way some act all over a number of forums.
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• People need to seriously .. calm .. dowwwnn.
                          Imagine how people from the Team must feel if/when they read all this bitterness and hate.
                          I'd like to see half of you guys do any better - really.
                          Let's just sit back, chill out and wait for further updates, maybe a newer demo and finally the release itself huh..

WOW - Just googled 'resident evil 1.5' and a ton of online blogs and magazines are going on about this newest release and the drama surrounding it.
                          The only thing that worries me is that, surely Capcom has noticed by now, and if so.. what does this mean for a release?
                          I think I would cry is the final build was halted in some way
                          Here's to hoping though.. fingers crossed. Go Team! (gives a cheesy Rebecca thumbs up) hehe
                          Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 02-19-2013, 03:10 PM.
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• well if capcom cant contact the team how can they tell them to stop ?

Comment

• just a quick questions

does re 1.5 have voice overs and does it hav fmv movie cutscenes too?

im not talking about the leaked version
                              Last edited by P.I.M.P.; 02-19-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• It had both, from what we can tell. We know the cutscenes done by the FMV company had to be redone, which certainly suggests they'd done the 1.5 ones (and it was late enough into development that it seems likely they had them at least partially finished) and there's a video where Leon speaks.

However, we don't know how much was recorded, or what state the cutscenes were in. Added to that they were not on the Inflames version, the most complete one we know of, and cutscenes are likely to never be found.

Comment

Working...
                                X