Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they are booth done with 1.5. Kim seems to have lost interest long ago and Dot really isn't part of the community anymore. While it's sad, they must be glad that finally a playable build of 1.5 is out there.

It's been a long time coming but finally the scene has it's release, though not under the best circumstances. Hopefully the drama will now end. Still hard to believe it has finally been released.. 11 years have gone by way too fast it seems..

Man in 2017, I'd have been here 10 years.. Can believe I've been here almost 10 years, well I was banned for a year..
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Its so much more sweeter because a complete version is coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I think they are booth done with 1.5. Kim seems to have lost interest long ago and Dot really isn't part of the community anymore. While it's sad, they must be glad that finally a playable build of 1.5 is out there.

It's been a long time coming but finally the scene has it's release, though not under the best circumstances. Hopefully the drama will now end. Still hard to believe it has finally been released.. 11 years have gone by way too fast it seems..

Man in 2017, I'd have been here 10 years.. Can believe I've been here almost 10 years, well I was banned for a year..
        I'm sure Kim/Inflames knows what's happening with 1.5 as of late...
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          I think they both moved on, and I understand them.
          no, i dont believe.

Comment

• Believe what you want, it's just a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post

"Scia a tutt sonn" could be "Ciao a tutti sono" = Hi everybody i'm

"E Benvenut" could be "E Benvenuti" = And Welcome

"Ammio canalle" could be "Al mio canale" = To my channel

This is italian language with mistakes.
              A little late on this, but I recognize the space helmet from a NeoGAF user's old avatar, with some anime girl, no idea what the source is. No idea how I recognized it : p

This was the closest I could find from a google search:

And the smiley, I know that was popular on GAF for a time, probably popular on a lot of forums, though.

Comment

• I'm surprised nobody brought this up yet : no conspiracy theory with the I.G.A.S. acronym ? Like, I is for Inflames and A for Alzaire ?
                Now, what about the other two...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  May we move on, please?
                  Sorry, I came across it while excavating DXP's renders. Just havin' a bit of fun! ;-P

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    I'm surprised nobody brought this up yet : no conspiracy theory with the I.G.A.S. acronym ? Like, I is for Inflames and A for Alzaire ?
                    Now, what about the other two...
                    Interesting, I was thinking the same thing but afraid to start another argument. I don't know why I make the conspiracy theories, other than it is fun, but I really don't want to jeopardize the release of RE 1.5. And it is just my opinions nothing else.
                    Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-21-2013, 09:04 PM.
                    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• IGAS...I got a Shotgun?
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Ingrates go a-splode?

Comment

• I-got-a-SANDWICH.

Comment

• i guess afterlife sucks

Comment

• IGAS = Initial Game As Supposed?
                              ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                              ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBZork
                                look forward to final. it will be full of big surprise. not just guesswork as some people believe.
                                Originally posted by MrBZork
                                There might be a demo to show "proper/working" content, rather than the broken state of this ancient build.
                                Originally posted by MrBZork
                                how many resident evil not have voice?
                                Bob Zork is just full of good news lately isn't he? I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X