Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is a big mistake using a rough sketch for the real game, for Elza's id. I wouldn't care if Jills face was left there. But maybe, if there were CGI movies from RE 1.5, then take a screen shot of jills face from there and us it in the ID.

edit:I meant Elza's face!!
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-29-2012, 06:05 PM. Reason: added a word
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• It will be a licence because Elza is a civilian and her main image is a motorcyclist, a form of transport in which she would need a licence to ride...

Comment

• Hopefully they release a version that is fixed and more playable but does not contain any texture replacements, like the ID card, Inventory, Ammo/Weapons. I like to keep things how they should be

Comment

• Then why would they be fixing it to begin with? That's the entire point of replacing placeholders and filling holes... Temp assets are not what you'd get from a retail product, unless you've seen developers selling pre-pre-pre-pre-gold stuff, but I doubt.
          Last edited by Gemini; 07-30-2012, 04:19 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Ahah. What they were meant to be. Technically; everything in RE2 and beyond is now what they're meant to be ;D

Comment

• Amen to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Then why would they be fixing it to begin with? That's the entire point of replacing placeholders and filling holes... Temp assets are not what you'd get from a retail product, unless you've seen developers selling pre-pre-pre-pre-gold stuff, but I doubt.
                You missed my point. I am not looking to play 1.5 in a close to retail form. I understand why they would be replacing the placeholders and fixing graphical things. I however would like to play it without any of the edits they are doing. Except for making rooms accessible to play, if they are broken. Dodgy textures, messed up sound, animation glitches... all of it. My interest is playing the game as it is and what Capcom had done of it at the time this disk was created. Then again, I am happy for anything they gives us, I would just prefer it as I said, but that's just me.
                Last edited by braders1986; 07-30-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• The point is that there might be nothing to 'play' and just visuals. Given how BETA 2 lacked several gameplay aspects, imagine what a pre-alpha build could contain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    The point is that there might be nothing to 'play' and just visuals.
                    If that's the case, then 1.5's truly ahead of its time

Comment

• I'm sure it will still be more enjoyable in any asspect than Survivor.
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                        I'm sure it will still be more enjoyable in any asspect than Survivor.
                        Hey, survivor was cool. It had terrible voice-acting. But it was very enjoyable.

Comment

• Plus it's a retail game. You can't possibly compare retail with prototypes, even if the latter look incredibly promising.

Comment

• I would like to know, where are all these new screen shots coming from? What site are you guys getting it from? And I am not sure , but it does look like a mod. The models of Elza and Leon, I have to say are the real deal, but the background images look questionable.

"Unrelated info: Una born 1973, she not in her 40's, Alyson Court is also born in 1973"
                            Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-30-2012, 08:17 PM.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Where the new pictures came from anyway? Who found them and where?

They came out of nowhere
                              Last edited by SonicBlue; 07-30-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Meh, everyone has their own opinions end of the day ;) just like people still whinge about RE5 compared to RE1, the games direction has changed for so long now comparing the two or even 6 is crap. But as I said, own opinions.

The backgrounds are real, it's no way near any custom made I have ever seen. It's defiantly not a mod.
                                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X