Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Every time I speculate on something, you seem to be a jerk. I don't get it.
    You were also "sure" that the game would be released by Christmas, because by then they had enough development time to have finished it, right?

I don't know your background, but you spend your time "speculating" about things you have ZERO knowledge about. You're sure about this and that, they must have done this and that already, and it goes on like that for months and every time you're proven wrong. From my point of view, it's really childish, and you should calm down with all these things, the only thing it could do is spread misinformation and false hopes.

Same goes with FMVs. Do you have any idea how complex and how long it takes to create such things? Why do you think Capcom outsourced it to another studio back then? Do you seriously think a team of a handful of fans can create from scratch FMVs for a game like that? It's time to wake up and become slightly more realist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Era-4 is also when the Era-2/3 Sewer was in the process of being scrapped, while the Era-4/5 Sewer was being built concurrently.
      Do you have any more informations about that? I'm quite curious as to what differs between these two versions of the sewers, what was scrapped/added afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter 2 View Post
        Do you have any more informations about that? I'm quite curious as to what differs between these two versions of the sewers, what was scrapped/added afterwards.
        We don't really know much about it, aside from the few areas that was showcased in the civilian Leon trailer and the "green" areas that were ripped from the 40% build. The ones shown in the trailer are theorized to have been either reworked into the green areas extracted from the 40% build, replaced with the era 4/5 sewers (L Passage/"brown" sewers) or were just deleted. Given the devs' history of overwritting obsolete data with newer ones, the former two options are more likely. The green areas present in the 40 build are likely to be just remnants of the era 2-3 sewers they haven't gotten around to overwriting yet. The file dates for the backgrounds should be confirmatory, but since the disk is "locked" we can't view them.

It's worth noting that one of "green" sewer rooms that was hacked by Dark Biohazard to work (Room 203 - L Tunnel 2) actually has had half of its backgrounds replaced with a different area. The area in the back in the "green" angle is a drop down ledge that loads the angles for the middle-left background, which appears to be a slightly older version of the "flood" corridor (all object placement matches up, only the textures and the wall vents were changed). There's supposed to be a stand-alone version of the flood corridor with darker lighting and pre-rendered doors that doesn't load the L Tunnel along with it, this is probably what eventually became that corridor. If this is any indication, the other green areas were probably gonna be eventually replaced as well:

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000515.png
Views:	3
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	402759 >> Click image for larger version

Name:	00000514.png
Views:	4
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	402762 >> Click image for larger version

Name:	00000538.png
Views:	4
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	402760 >> Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard110.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	402761
        Attached Files
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-18-2013, 10:26 AM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Thanks for the elaborated answer. There's a lot of material for a future documentary!

Comment

Thanks for the elaborated answer. There's a lot of material for a future documentary!
            where is the Rick Hunter one?

Comment

• I know i say this all the time but i wonder how the alligator boss difers from the kne in the final and wether it was harder

Comment

• if a remember in a game called Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles for wii. Have a few places that i remenber see it in youtube about re 1.5.
                Probably allready talked about this.

Comment

You were also "sure" that the game would be released by Christmas, because by then they had enough development time to have finished it, right?

I don't know your background, but you spend your time "speculating" about things you have ZERO knowledge about. You're sure about this and that, they must have done this and that already, and it goes on like that for months and every time you're proven wrong. From my point of view, it's really childish, and you should calm down with all these things, the only thing it could do is spread misinformation and false hopes.

Same goes with FMVs. Do you have any idea how complex and how long it takes to create such things? Why do you think Capcom outsourced it to another studio back then? Do you seriously think a team of a handful of fans can create from scratch FMVs for a game like that? It's time to wake up and become slightly more realist.
                  I know how complex it is. I know it takes a long time to model and rig them up. Dont treat me like I am stupid. My ideas may be farfetched but I like to speclate. I know exactly what I am talking about and I do have experience with maya and zbrush.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I know how complex it is. I know it takes a long time to model and rig them up. Dont treat me like I am stupid. My ideas may be farfetched but I like to speclate. I know exactly what I am talking about and I do have experience with maya and zbrush.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      It's probably that irritating black crow guy

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                        He's here, don't worry

Comment

• I also made the assumption it was black crow under Rick Hunter 2

Comment

• Now I'm vexed. I'll lock myself up in the bathroom until tomorrow. Farewell.

Comment

• Make a clone of me too Black Crow, pls.
                              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• These dudes are awesome... I guess its the RE6 effect... Clones... EVERYWHERE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X