Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooh. The old idea of resizing a picture very small to add more mystery.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      Please explain. Mod? Unlock?
      It's a cheap RE2 mod, it doesn't even have the correct colors

Comment

• 小売店のような1.5を見て作ることは安いですが、このものではない。~~
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          Sadly its hard to tell since the one picture of the fight is such poor quality but its obvious its not nearly as huge as the one in retail. OH AND! Welcome to THIA

Here's the picture of the fight

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8523[/ATTACH]
          Thanks
          According to here: http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/RE15sec...FFERENCES.html
          "Smaller alligators attacked you in addition to a giant one.", not sure of the legitimacy of this they don't supply any screenshots of it.

EDIT: I had a look in there, in my opinion there's no way there was a giant gator in there...
          Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            小売店のような1.5を見て作ることは安いですが、このものではない。~~
            使用谷歌翻譯不使你的論點有效

or if you prefer, in your own language:

Googleの翻訳を使用したら、弁論の意味がなくなりません
            Last edited by SonicBlue; 03-19-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
              使用谷歌翻譯不使你的論點有效

or if you prefer, in your own language:

Googleの翻訳を使用したら、弁論の意味がなくなりません
              合計ジャッカスあることはどちらか、それが有効なことはありません ... !
              Last edited by Mrox2; 03-19-2013, 12:18 PM.
              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Real mystery is for those who have nothing to hide.
                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                  Thanks
                  According to here: http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/RE15sec...FFERENCES.html
                  "Smaller alligators attacked you in addition to a giant one.", not sure of the legitimacy of this they don't supply any screenshots of it.

EDIT: I had a look in there, in my opinion there's no way there was a giant gator in there...
                  in the Zork beta we all have you can warp to the Alligator room but no boss triggers maybe due to the boss not being programmed into the game yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    in the Zork beta we all have you can warp to the Alligator room but no boss triggers maybe due to the boss not being programmed into the game yet.
                    Yeah, I kinda assumed it would crash lol...It's too small for a giant gator, so unless another fight took place elsewhere...
                    I wonder if the fight was in the most complete build, if so do you reckon someone would be willing to part with the information regarding it?

Comment

• The giant gator can barely be seen in the picture but its not nearly as big as the one in the final build. Maybe a little smaller then 4-legged birkin in the final build

Comment

• I honestly still don't know how can anyone see an alligator in that picture. I just see green water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          I honestly still don't know how can anyone see an alligator in that picture. I just see green water...
                          Look at where Elza is shooting. The alligator in the pic is actually the big dark silhouette right above the green part on the right-hand side of the screen. It just blends in with the rest of the background. The same effect also happens on the alligator in retail, except no blurry cellphone shot effect so he's actually slightly visible there. If you compare the Leon and Elza pictures, the size of the green part (the water effect) on the right side is different since the position of the gator is slightly different in each one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard108.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	402780
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-19-2013, 01:53 PM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Look at where Elza...is slightly different in each one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8524[/ATTACH]
                            Looks to me almost as if there are two, specifically in the left one. Whatever the battle consisted of, I am sure that what we get in the final release will be as faithful as possible to the original ideas...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              I honestly still don't know how can anyone see an alligator in that picture. I just see green water...
                              Looks like a Rorschach Test to me...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                                Looks like a Rorschach Test to me...
                                Whatever that is

Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                                Looks to me almost as if there are two, specifically in the left one. Whatever the battle consisted of, I am sure that what we get in the final release will be as faithful as possible to the original ideas...
                                The green part towards the middle is actually the platform thats in the middle of the area. The green to the right I am pretty sure is supposed to be the Alligator. Judging by how small the room is I'd imagine that its pretty easy to get swallowed by it. It might be a pretty challenging fight compared to the final build.

Comment

Working...
                                X