Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
    Birkin in 1.5 was one of the secondary boss (for example Mr x)the true enemy is fought in the laboratory, (Salem/Gorgotha) depending on the character you choose, according to my hypothesis, linda/ada wong the sample of virus g all for if to sell to the big pharmaceutical companies.
    Where'd you get this info? We were all told Salem and Golgatha were scrapped because they wanted to use the idea of having a multi-transforming boss but they used the art desgins for Birkins later transformations

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
      Birkin in 1.5 was one of the secondary boss (for example Mr x)the true enemy is fought in the laboratory, (Salem/Gorgotha) depending on the character you choose, according to my hypothesis, linda/ada wong the sample of virus g all for if to sell to the big pharmaceutical companies.
      Sorry, but the creature in the labs is still Birkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        Sorry, but the creature in the labs is still Birkin.
        Yea he even says "Sherry" in the complete disc video

Comment

• It's just more made up speculation, as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
            It's just more made up speculation, as usual
            All we can ever do is speculate, we just don't have enough info...unfortunately...maybe one day we will get the answers we seek

Comment

Alright...either you are a big troll, or really...really naive!
              Do you know why the grenades "do nothing" on the enemies?
              Because it didn't hit them, it's range is very low. If it did hit them, it would play an animation of death for the enemies, but since the game is incomplete and these animations were not done yet, the game would freeze once the grenade hits the enemies.

And yes, I watched your video, but it seems you didn't watched mine.
              If you insist on this, I won't reply next time.
              Either you don't listen or didn't watch my video. I'm telling you i'v clearly "hit" certain enemies in certain rooms with the grenade and sometimes it freezes the game and other times it does nothing. Just like the other grenade types, they do nothing, even if you hit an enemy with them (no enemy reaction, no death animation, nothing happens, this is due to the game being incomplete). The only enemies the grenades are able to kill in this broken build are the gorillas. No need to re-explain something i'v explained to you in previous posts.

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              Alright then, I might have been wrong, but I have to wait for the original to confirm it. At least YOU TWO had convincent arguments, not just "you're coming out as a douche, I'm right because my friend says so and because you can clearly see it".
              The list of which rooms are CAPCOM and which are re-creations is actually posted in either this thread or the other 1.5 thread that was started after the WIP was released. Look around and you'll find it, the alligator room is 100 percent CAPCOMs work.

This question is for anyone, where do i download the hacks to enable the alligator room? thanks.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                This question is for anyone, where do i download the hacks to enable the alligator room? thanks.
                No hacks needed, you can certainly just warp there as Leon, maybe as Elza too, but that crashes for me

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  The list of which rooms are CAPCOM and which are re-creations is actually posted in either this thread or the other 1.5 thread that was started after the WIP was released. Look around and you'll find it, the alligator room is 100 percent CAPCOMs work.

You notice the little question mark after the alligator room in said post?
                  Even the guy who posted that is not sure about it. So, I'm still waiting for the original to confirm it.
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

You notice the little question mark after the alligator room in said post?
                    Even the guy who posted that is not sure about it. So, I'm still waiting for the original to confirm it.
                    If it means that much to you then why don't you just ask mrbzork or just dump the room and check the dates?
                    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-20-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                      If it means that much to you then why don't you just ask mrbzork or just dump the room and check the dates?
                      Because I don't wanna bug people, specially Zork, about stupid fan speculation (mine's included)
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• On another note i really cant wait to see the other birkin forms in action

Comment

• Yeah...ever since I learned of 1.5 I dreamed of playing it, and soon my wish will come true

Comment

• The title screen eye looks like it's from one of Birkin's late-stage mutations. You can already see the similarity in his first mutation:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH2.iso_000029_G_8c_image1.png
Views:	1
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	402804

Also, 1.5 Birkin has hair = mind blown
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-20-2013, 10:20 PM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• I always thought it was an alligator eye, but that makes more sense.

Comment

• Yea i figured it was a reptilian eye since birkins transformations are reptilian in 1.5

Comment

Working...
                                X