Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see we are back on topic...when whould you think there will be the next video from the TEAM? I expect it this holy week..
    Last edited by Hepatus; 03-21-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      I always thought it was an alligator eye, but that makes more sense.
      Why would you think that? It's proven to be Birkin's eye opening wide in 2 FMVs of RE2.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        Why would you think that? It's proven to be Birkin's eye opening wide in 2 FMVs of RE2.
        Since a while back, Kamiya was asked who or what the 1.5 title screen eye belonged to, and he just said it's a random eye. 'Course, I'd take it with a grain of salt since it's been more than a decade since he worked on the game, that and he doesn't seem to have been as actively involved in making the game as we thought he was.
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-21-2013, 05:39 AM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          The title screen eye looks like it's from one of Birkin's late-stage mutations. You can already see the similarity in his first mutation:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8557[/ATTACH]

Also, 1.5 Birkin has hair = mind blown
          Good find!
          "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• My hypothesis on 1.5 on Linda/Ada: i think that was her add kill birkin for the G-Virus and sell it to pharmaceutical companies.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              If it did hit them, it would play an animation of death for the enemies, but since the game is incomplete and these animations were not done yet, the game would freeze once the grenade hits the enemies.
              Animation lack is not the real issue. Code from capcom is responsible:
              Code:
              zombie_mal_mv2_tbl:
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
              .dw zombie_hit_base, zombie_hit_base, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Combat Knife
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Pipe
              .dw zombie_hit_base, zombie_hit_base, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Browning HP
              .dw zombie_hit_base, zombie_hit_base, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; SIG. P228
              .dw zombie_hit_multi, zombie_hit_multi, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Beretta M93R
              .dw zombie_hit_multi, zombie_hit_multi, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Glock 18
              .dw 0, zombie_hit_recoil, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; S-Red Hawk
              .dw 0, zombie_hit_recoil, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Remington M870
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Hand Grenade
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Acid Grenade
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Incendiary Grenade
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Ingram M10
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; SPAS-12
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Flamethrower
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Grenade Launcher
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Rocket Launcher
              .dw zombie_hit_uzi, zombie_hit_uzi, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; H&K MC51
              .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Fire Extinguisher
              Zero means buggy reaction. All weapons are very buggy. もっと研究をしようぜ!

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              Because I don't wanna bug people, specially Zork, about stupid fan speculation (mine's included)
              No need for my friend bzork, I can tell you it is not of fan's recreations.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                My hypothesis on 1.5 on Linda/Ada: i think that was her add kill birkin for the G-Virus and sell it to pharmaceutical companies.
                Resident Evil 1.5 was supposed to wrap up the series to some extent. Capcom wouldn't have followed that story arc because it would've been left too open to do that...

Comment

• Could be that linda/ada betrays leon and his companions to escape herself with the train, finally to be killed by the same birkin (such as add the example wesker that was killed by tyrant in resident evil).

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                    Animation lack is not the real issue. Code from capcom is responsible
                    So my hypothesis is true. If it did hit the enemies, something (buggy) would happen, since nothing happens, it didn't hit the enemies.
                    TAKE THAT DRUNKDOG!

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                    No need for my friend bzork, I can tell you it is not of fan's recreations.
                    Thanks, good to know.

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                    Could be that linda/ada betrays leon and his companions to escape herself with the train, finally to be killed by the same birkin (such as add the example wesker that was killed by tyrant in resident evil).
                    No, Ada burns the lab for God knows the reason. If she wanted to betray everyone, she wouldn't tell Leon where to go and how to get a vaccine for Marvin.
                    She is last seen right before Leon and Marvin could use the elevator to get to the train floor.
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2013, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• So is D. Birkin a member of Team IGAS, or a close friend of members of Team IGAS? He posted a screenshot of the final version of Team IGAS' RE 1.5 File Menu (when I went to save the image, it gave the save name of "file_finalized_gui"). Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                        So is D. Birkin a member of Team IGAS, or a close friend of members of Team IGAS? He posted a screenshot of the final version of Team IGAS' RE 1.5 File Menu (when I went to save the image, it gave the save name of "file_finalized_gui"). Interesting.
                        Strange, when I saved it I got "mysteryx.png"...he does seem to know an awful lot about it...but I have to admit I'm still slightly skeptical that one of them would go "public"

Comment

• I say that there was then in the parking lot alone with a van with the B. O. W. Eliminator?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                            Strange, when I saved it I got "mysteryx.png"...he does seem to know an awful lot about it...but I have to admit I'm still slightly skeptical that one of them would go "public"
                            I'm talking about the bigger image of the file menu he posted, not the earlier thumbnail. But, weird, now when you try to save it, it saves as "fLlU6g", but the post also says he has since edited that post, maybe to remove the original file name. I saved the image yesterday at 1:39 PM (I'm looking at the file on my computer right now) before the post had been edited at 3:00 PM, and it was originally "file_finalized_gui.png".

Comment

• File hosting did the mess. postimage keeps changing url, breaking image link. I moved it to different host server.
                              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                                File hosting did the mess. postimage keeps changing url, breaking image link. I moved it to different host server.
                                So who are you mysterious D.Birkin? Or shall that remain a mystery? :3

Got any more mysterious screenshots or info? :3

Comment

Working...
                                X