Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is certainly intriguing. Didn't the team once say that nobody involved is public and that Bzork will remain the only trustworthy correspondent?

@D.Birkin: Forgive me for assuming that your screenshot was a fake. I'm not meaning any disrespect, it's just that with all the trolls lately, it's kinda difficult to take anybody claiming to have info about the game who isn't Bzork at face value.
    Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

• alinhoalisson : There was Annette that could provide the antidote to cure Marvin, and above all she is a researcher umbrella.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
        alinhoalisson : There was Annette that could provide the antidote to cure Marvin, and above all she is a researcher umbrella.
        We know the basic outline for the story, and Ada does not, I repeat, DOES NOT betray the main character...

Comment

• Playing toward the end of resident evil 1.5 on the train with leon there are : Marvin,Annette,John and Sherry,especially ada is not on the train?

Comment

Playing toward the end of resident evil 1.5 on the train with leon there are : Marvin,Annette,John and Sherry,especially ada is not on the train?
            Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            No, Ada burns the lab for God knows the reason. If she wanted to betray everyone, she wouldn't tell Leon where to go and how to get a vaccine for Marvin.
            She is last seen right before Leon and Marvin could use the elevator to get to the train floor.
            alinhoalisson already answered that

Comment

alinhoalisson : There was Annette that could provide the antidote to cure Marvin, and above all she is a researcher umbrella.
              Dude, please watch this video at 24:19, watch the cutscene and pay attention to the subtitles.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Playing toward the end of resident evil 1.5 on the train with leon there are : Marvin,Annette,John and Sherry,especially ada is not on the train?
                Ada's not on the train because she splits up with Leon and Marvin to go and set the lab on fire (probably because she feels guilty about her work for Umbrella and wants to repent by destroying all of the research). It's probable that she escapes some other way and never meets up with them or, assuming her fate in retail is any indication, she dies while doing so.

I'm only speculating here, but I always wondered whether Ada was to die in 1.5 just like in retail. The developers only ever stated that your choices determined what happened to Marvin and John, and so I'm wondering whether Ada's fate was pre-determined no matter what the player chooses to do. There's a little bit of evidence for this as well: people always thought that the player's decisions allowing Sherry to die seemed unlikely, so perhaps each playable character only had ONE partner whose fate can change (Marvin and John), leaving Ada and Sherry's outcome already decided. This makes a little more sense, balance wise, than Leon having Marvin AND Ada's fates subject to change, and Elza having only John's.

Interestingly, this would give both characters the same amount of possible endings:

- Leon alone
                - Leon with Marvin
                - Elza and Sherry
                - Elza, Sherry and John

Possibly also involving saving Annette in the final boss fight, to give each character three possible endings.
                Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

• It would have been nice if instead of the cerberus there were the German shepherds in rpd,There will be a secondary boss as he was with resident evil 2 (mr x ) in 1.5 ?
                  Last edited by blackpower; 03-21-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• I agree that she probably gave her life to destroy Umbrella's research in 1.5. In retail her death was never actually shown, only implied. It turns out that Wesker was there (despite being ripped in half by the Tyrant in RE1), behind the scenes, and saves her, infact she's the one who throws the rocket launcher down to you in Leon's B scenario

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                    It would have been nice if instead of the cerberus there were the German shepherds in rpd,There will be a secondary boss as he was with resident evil 2 (mr x ) in 1.5 ?
                    The reason that the dogs in the RPD weren't German Shepherds was because (according to retail) Chief Brian Irons suggested they used Dobermans
                    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MeatSMurderer;250692]I agree that she probably gave her life to destroy Umbrella's research in 1.5. In retail her death was never actually shown, only implied. It turns out that Wesker was there (despite being ripped in half by the Tyrant in RE1), behind the scenes, and saves her, infact she's the one who throws the rocket launcher down to you in Leon's B scenario [QUOTE]

Actually, this is now known not to be true. Wesker was NOT in Raccoon City at the time of RE2/3/Outbreak.
                      Capcom showed us what happened to Ada (sure it wasn't great but its something) in Umbrella Chronicles.
                      People can bitch about how they aren't cannon and stuff, but why would Capcom make it up? Plus it sets her up for RE4.

RE2 Ada survived being hit by Mr X (gets hit into machine and starts self destruct). She ''dies'' in Leon's arms. Only to arrive with the rocket launcher to save Leon/Claire.
                      How she escaped the lab explosion wasn't shown, but we know she escaped Raccoon with the sample for Wesker (she worked FOR him, but he was not there) he contacts her via a computer webcam link in the Apple Inn from Outbreak.
                      Might suck but it's the only explaination FACT we have so far....
                      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 03-21-2013, 08:59 AM.
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Frankly, the scenario system in the 40% build is completely missing, so I wouldn't consider the people present on the train as the "definitive" list of all the people you can save in the game. As someone has pointed out a while back, the cutscenes on the train are the only ones without subtitles, likely because those scenes are supposed to have branching dialogues, which change depending on who's on the train with you, and have yet to be implemented.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-21-2013, 09:07 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                          Animation lack is not the real issue. Code from capcom is responsible:
                          Code:
                          zombie_mal_mv2_tbl:
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
                          .dw zombie_hit_base, zombie_hit_base, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Combat Knife
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Pipe
                          .dw zombie_hit_base, zombie_hit_base, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Browning HP
                          .dw zombie_hit_base, zombie_hit_base, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; SIG. P228
                          .dw zombie_hit_multi, zombie_hit_multi, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Beretta M93R
                          .dw zombie_hit_multi, zombie_hit_multi, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Glock 18
                          .dw 0, zombie_hit_recoil, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; S-Red Hawk
                          .dw 0, zombie_hit_recoil, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Remington M870
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Hand Grenade
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Acid Grenade
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Incendiary Grenade
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Ingram M10
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; SPAS-12
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Flamethrower
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Grenade Launcher
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Rocket Launcher
                          .dw zombie_hit_uzi, zombie_hit_uzi, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; H&K MC51
                          .dw 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ; Fire Extinguisher
                          Zero means buggy reaction. All weapons are very buggy. もっと研究をしようぜ!

No need for my friend bzork, I can tell you it is not of fan's recreations.
                          Sounds like someone is working with the team

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          So is D. Birkin a member of Team IGAS, or a close friend of members of Team IGAS? He posted a screenshot of the final version of Team IGAS' RE 1.5 File Menu (when I went to save the image, it gave the save name of "file_finalized_gui"). Interesting.
                          Maybe the teams getting closer to the end of their development.

Originally posted by Gaia Revane View Post
                          Ada's not on the train because she splits up with Leon and Marvin to go and set the lab on fire (probably because she feels guilty about her work for Umbrella and wants to repent by destroying all of the research). It's probable that she escapes some other way and never meets up with them or, assuming her fate in retail is any indication, she dies while doing so.

I'm only speculating here, but I always wondered whether Ada was to die in 1.5 just like in retail. The developers only ever stated that your choices determined what happened to Marvin and John, and so I'm wondering whether Ada's fate was pre-determined no matter what the player chooses to do. There's a little bit of evidence for this as well: people always thought that the player's decisions allowing Sherry to die seemed unlikely, so perhaps each playable character only had ONE partner whose fate can change (Marvin and John), leaving Ada and Sherry's outcome already decided. This makes a little more sense, balance wise, than Leon having Marvin AND Ada's fates subject to change, and Elza having only John's.

Interestingly, this would give both characters the same amount of possible endings:

- Leon alone
                          - Leon with Marvin
                          - Elza and Sherry
                          - Elza, Sherry and John

Possibly also involving saving Annette in the final boss fight, to give each character three possible endings.
                          This outline of the story doesn't make it sound as shitty as Kamiya and Newsbot claim it is. Then again maybe we are all WAY off and it sounds like a 6 year old wrote it
                          Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-21-2013, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            Actually, this is now known not to be true. Wesker was NOT in Raccoon City at the time of RE2/3/Outbreak.
                            Capcom showed us what happened to Ada (sure it wasn't great but its something) in Umbrella Chronicles.
                            People can bitch about how they aren't cannon and stuff, but why would Capcom make it up? Plus it sets her up for RE4.

RE2 Ada survived being hit by Mr X (gets hit into machine and starts self destruct). She ''dies'' in Leon's arms. Only to arrive with the rocket launcher to save Leon/Claire.
                            How she escaped the lab explosion wasn't shown, but we know she escaped Raccoon with the sample for Wesker (she worked FOR him, but he was not there) he contacts her via a computer webcam link in the Apple Inn from Outbreak.
                            Might suck but it's the only explaination FACT we have so far....
                            Wesker's Report details what happened, and is the original explanation, as such should be considered canon...not UC and DC, as all future games (apart from UC and DC) were based upon Wesker's Report
                            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                              Wesker's Report details what happened, and is the original explanation, as such should be considered canon...not UC and DC, as all future games (apart from UC and DC) were based upon Wesker's Report
                              Yea I can't consider UC cannon since....no Barry

Comment

• My hypothesis of the beginning of the scenario of leon : THE helicopter while he was on the roof,a citizen infected inside the helicopter attacks the pilot by sending the aircraft stalled and crashing to the ground causing an explosion, Marvin asks leon to separate for looking for another way out, as there seems to be this my hypothesis ?

The history of the 1.5 is much more realistic for resident evil 2, I am grateful to know you.
                                Last edited by blackpower; 03-21-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X