Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by please_REboot View Post
    How would you feel if someone would tell you: "Have managed to obtain something new to show, could theoretically show it to you now, but instead you will have to wait a long time to see it, because i am so fond of the idea to only show it within a "documentary" for the first time."?

Wouldn't you be annoyed as well ;)?
    no. is to guarantee a new excite! promise is good and new exposure, so be excite and happy for new big audience!

Originally posted by Morellus View Post
    Can u send it to me? VIA PM or something?
    no.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Just keep an eye on this thread, any new info will be posted here.
    maybe \(~A~)7

Comment

• It's great you all have faith still.... but there hasn't been an update for how long? should we really keep the hope alive still?

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
        It's great you all have faith still.... but there hasn't been an update for how long? should we really keep the hope alive still?
        but i post of the update an moment ago... was it the fake?

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
          It doesn't matter where and how I got this footage. In any case, I won't unveil my sources or my method of obtaining that footage. Period.
          It would probably be interesting though .

Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
          First point - the phrase I bolded. You... haven't been here long enough to know I've unveiled several images that I produced (produced, as in screen-capping selected stills from my footage). You may want to read all of this topic about my "eye-catcher" as it broke. Oh, and this and that too for the record.
          Okay, thanks for that hint. So apparently you actually did show more than just one picture.

Point Two. I said not to get too excited about it because I'm focusing all my efforts to get another game documentary done, and its the one I started and want to finish first. This is a one-man project. It takes a long time to get the material and information I want to include. During my time spent on Episode 1 (Mother 3) and Episode 2 (RE2), I have separately conducted interviews with people who worked on their respective games and arranging that took time too. These are just a few reasons but I don't feel like getting into more right now. But I take my time with my projects as I can and want to, and I'm not going to rush this particular 1.5 project just because a few are getting their feathers ruffled. You are just going to have to wait like everyone else.
          Well, please realize, that you mentioned the term "years" in your initial post when talking about waiting:

It's certainly not coming out right away. I have MOTHER 3 to do first, and that has taken me years to do.

So, you really can not understand how some people get annoyed if you tell them they probably will have to wait "years" to see it ?

Originally posted by please_REboot View Post
          Can't you just show all the "material" you did "secure" (as "Carnivol" described it) in raw form NOW and then make your "documentary" (or whatever) afterwards ?
          If I unveil all of what I have now, then there's nothing unique to look forward to in my documentary. It's as simple as that.
          Well, that depends, doesn't it?

Could you possibly elaborate why exactly someone should look forward or care about your "documentary" other than the "material" you want to show within it?

What exactly makes your "documentary" a "documentary"? What's in there apart from that "material"?

You just wrote, that if you would show all the "material" you were able to "secure" now, then there wouldn't be anything unique to look forward to in your documentary...

But then why are you making a "documentary" of it in the first place instead of just showing all that "material" as is now, without letting people wait ? That somehow does not appear to make much sense ?

Why should anyone care about that "documentary" then? And why should anyone be okay with having to wait to see that "material", just because you insist to show it in a "documentary" for the first time only, even though you admit that there actually is nothing "unique" in that "documentary" other than that "material" itself ?

It would be appreciated if you could elaborate on that.

You could have seem much more antagonistic about this towards me, but you showed me some respect. Thanks very much for that.
          Just curious: is there any irony in that sentence?
          Last edited by please_REboot; 08-04-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• ^^ You guys are ruining this thread with your bickering.

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
            but i post of the update an moment ago... was it the fake?
            @B.Zork - Have you any more pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

If you also have no picture that can say for sure what something is from, then the person reproducing it can also make whatever the heck he wants it to be, as long as it closely enough resembles whatever people will end up comparing it to. Simply because there is nothing else to compare it to and no one will be able to tell for sure whether or not what they're seeing is the real deal. If a seasoned modeller can't make out what it is from a blurry photo, what makes you think someone else somehow mysteriously knows what it's supposed to look like when it's not blurry?

Either way, I think you guys are all gullible. I don't think I've once said that these ARE fake. All I've said is that people are pretty darned quick on the trigger when it comes to saying these things are legit (as always has been the case with fakes in the past the past too. "Fool me once, shame on you / Fool me twice, shame on me"). And fact remains; it isn't as hard to reproduce authentic material as people seem to think it is. People shouldn't mistake their own inability to do something with the actual limitations of a medium or format.

or this:

(Now I know that the wall pattern is wrong, so is not that accurate)

I'm not saying that just because I can't figure out how to do stuff they are legit, but just because it's a total loss of time (and I think we already made a similar discussion about this) to do this kind of prank also not making clamorous statements.

Really I don't know how to treat those picture, some looks suspicious, but I can't call other people stupid to believe that they are 100% legit as we don't really have material to compare and tag them as 100% fake, surely is not enough to make people acting like an over exited 8 years old Swedish girl.

Comment

• Sooo many differences they don't look alike AT ALL !
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Let's just STOP with those immature posts, ok?

-OKeijiDragon OWES NOTHING TO YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST WAITING. NO ONE IS BOTHERING HIM, WHY CAN'T YOU STOP BOTHERING HIM TOO?
                  -THERE ARE NUMEROUS PROOFS THAT THE SCREENS ARE LEGIT, YET IT STILL COULD BE A MOD. IF YOU WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT IT, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE DOING SO.
                  -DON'T CALL PEOPLE NAMES: NO INSULTING, NO FIGHTING WITH OTHER MEMBER, NO NOTHING.

I would be happy if a moderator locked this thread if this uncivilized bullshit continues.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSoft View Post
                    @B.Zork - Have you any more pictures?
                    i think is maybe, but is no tell if fake or more real.

what did you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                      -OKeijiDragon OWES NOTHING TO YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST WAITING. NO ONE IS BOTHERING HIM, WHY CAN'T YOU STOP BOTHERING HIM TOO?
                      -THERE ARE NUMEROUS PROOFS THAT THE SCREENS ARE LEGIT, YET IT STILL COULD BE A MOD. IF YOU WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT IT, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE DOING SO.
                      -DON'T CALL PEOPLE NAMES: NO INSULTING, NO FIGHTING WITH OTHER MEMBER, NO NOTHING.
                      Noted. Speaking of moderation; we might be hiring in the future.

Comment

• @ "Aleff":

Nobody is really bothering anyone.

This is a forum, and it's there to discuss topics, isn't it ;)?

It's just that it somehow is quite baffling, that after so many years, someone ("OKeijiDragon") admits and unveils that he has some new material/footage to show, but at the same time is telling people they probably will have to wait "years" to see it.

This is aggrevated by the fact, that the reason he is citing for this apparently is, that he wants to only show it within a "documentary", which he himself admitted is not going to add anything unique to the material/footage itself.

So it's not so unreasonable to ask why exactly anyone should care about that "documentary" then, if he could just show the material/footage as is now, isn't it ;)?

That's all there is to it, it has nothing to do with "insulting" or "fighting", or whatever.

And it was also asked in a rather polite way ;).

So you might wanna calm down a bit and just let "OKeijiDragon" explain/elaborate on it ;)?

Because actually looking forward to what "OKeijiDragon" has to say about that.

And by the way, you might disagree, not sure, but:

Don't you think that, after all those years, basically anyone who is able to show something new does in some way "owe" (as you described it) the community to show it immediately?

It would only be fair to do so, wouldn't it ;)?

Oh, and something else: you appear to be mad about those people who discuss if some pictures would be legit or not, don't you?

But why? How can you blame them for doing so, if the "source" of those pictures is, at least apparently, holding back more information than it is actually showing ;)?

It all could probably be so much easier if nobody would act like this after all those years, couldn't it?

In that case you can not really blame people for reacting to it like that, can you ;)? Especially as this thread appears to be quite calm so far, and not as "aggressive" as you appear to make it look like ;).
                        Last edited by please_REboot; 08-04-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          i think is maybe, but is no tell if fake or more real.

what did you mean?
                          If you can post any pictures you have or can get, people here can tell if they are fake or real

Comment

• Originally posted by please_REboot View Post
                            @ "Aleff":
                            Wait a minute... one, two, three four five, six, seven... eight ";)"... are you implying sarcasm or something?

Originally posted by please_REboot View Post

And by the way, you might disagree, not sure, but:

Don't you think that, after all those years, basically anyone who is able to show something new does in some way "owe" (as you described it) the community to show it immediately?

It would only be fair to do so, wouldn't it ;)?
                            No it would not be fair ;) ;) ;)

How many time and money did you invest to help him get all those contents to create his documentary? Just because you waited a decade that doesn't mean shit.

Also, don't bother replying. And just go away.

;)
                            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• @please_REboot:

Nobody owes you, or anyone else, anything. And your behavior is the number one reason why things get fucked up every time we find a new source.

Comment

• I think the point of this thread is to talk about 1.5 , post new info , maybe some old/new pics. I dont see the point of insulting each other. I check the forum everyday in case that new info is posted... and what do i see ALMOST everyday? people fighting for stupid things...

Stop doing that , otherwise the admins will close the thread and NO ONE will get any new pics/info about this project.
                                Last edited by Morellus; 08-04-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X