Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
    I think the point of this thread is to talk about 1.5 , post new info , maybe some old/new pics. I dont see the point of insulting each other. I check the forum everyday in case that new info is posted... and what do i see ALMOST everyday? people fighting for stupid things...

Stop doing that , otherwise the admins will close the thread and NO ONE will get any new pics/info about this project.
    I won't even care if the administrators lock this thread because of misbehavior of some people with 10 years old mental ages. But seriously, everyone grow up and let's just focus on discussing the game! (you don't have to show your obsession to everything 1.5 to us.)

Speaking of moderation; we might be hiring in the future.
    I'm available haha.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Am I missing something here? When did anyone throw "insults"?

If people feel the thread should just be locked, so be it. There are plenty of other sites where people can carry out these discussions in a more civilized manner, it's not like THIA is the only credible RE community. With all the negativity going on around here, I wouldn't be surprised if our sources were lurking this thread and decided not to release information about 1.5 because of our behavior and all the doubts.

By the way, SonicBlue, are those your renders?

Also Carnivol, for you to imply "the RE community hasn't done jack on a technical standpoint" only tells me you:

1. Know something others don't, and have accomplished way more than the likes of all the serious modders out there but refuse to share your secrets and findings.

2. You aren't aware of what has been going on lately and are pretty ignorant of all the current modding accomplishments. Feel free to stop by the Resident Evil 123 modding forums to see what you've missed.

Honestly though, if we're all just script kiddies in your eyes maybe you can gladly show us how it's done then. Because to be honest I highly doubt you know much about this stuff any more than we do.
      Last edited by VirusPunk; 08-04-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
        otherwise the admins will close the thread and NO ONE will get any new pics/info about this project.
        Before that happens, I have a reply for him.

Originally posted by please_REboot View Post
        So, you really can not understand how some people get annoyed if you tell them they probably will have to wait "years" to see it ?
        That's not my problem.

Could you possibly elaborate why exactly someone should look forward or care about your "documentary" other than the "material" you want to show within it?
        Because I'm going to give my take of the subject. One individual's interpretation is already unique as it is. Having that 1.5 footage was simply convenient. There's more to my documentaries than new stuff. I want to tell a story behind them, I'll get more into that in a later time.

What's in there apart from that "material"?
        Confidential. Or you know, it's none of your business, even though I was kind enough to tell about interviews I conducted.

You just wrote, that if you would show all the "material" you were able to "secure" now,
        "material" & "secure," those are Carnivol's words, not mine. Stop putting them in my mouth.

But then why are you making a "documentary" of it in the first place instead of just showing all that "material" as is now, without letting people wait ? That somehow does not appear to make much sense ?
        FYI, the RE2 documentary was worked on prior to obtaining the footage. As I said, obtaining that 1.5 footage was simply convenient and I thought it would make a nice showpiece.

Why should anyone care about that "documentary" then? And why should anyone be okay with having to wait to see that "material", just because you insist to show it in a "documentary" for the first time only,
        Because it's going to have cool stuff in a subject fans like to talk about. I also have my own style of making and presenting documentaries too, but that's different subject for another time. The most important reason for creating documentaries to me, is because people will watch them.

even though you admit that there actually is nothing "unique" in that "documentary" other than that "material" itself
        This is aggregated by the fact, that the reason he is citing for this apparently is that he wants to only show it within a "documentary", which he himself admitted is not going to add anything unique to the material/footage itself.
        You don't know what I'm planning for my stuff. You don't speak for me.

Have you ever considered that I might, and do have, much more planned for this project of mine than just my own footage of RE1.5? What merit would my project have if there isn't at least something new in it anyhow? I just admitted to you that I have other stuff planned (the interviews, and that's just one topping in a combo pizza and I want some now). If even all of this, you don't think this is worth watching, I don't give a damn. There are people excited for this project, and I do thank them for their patience, understanding, and trust. I won't let them down. Your butthurting, I don't mind. =)

It's just that it somehow is quite baffling, that after so many years, OKeijiDragon admits and unveils that he has some new material/footage to show, but at the same time is telling people they probably will have to wait "years" to see it.
        People have waited so much longer for other things. EarthBound fans waited 12 years for their sequel, 14 if you include the English Fan Translation. Some people supposedly waited longer for this prototype. What is waiting a long while for footage that I possess gonna mean to them? You wouldn't even want to spend 30 minutes playing the actual prototype with all it's terrible, underwhelming flaws of game design.

If you payed any attention to recent unveilings (and you would know by now, if you were into the game this much) by a certain separate group on Facebook -- which I'm going into record, I have no connection at all -- you'd have seen more content about 1.5 than what was already known. I'm gonna quote RE2 director Hideki Kamiya. "This game is shit."

Don't you think that, after all those years, basically anyone who is able to show something new does in some way "owe" (as you described it) the community to show it immediately?
        I am not a public service worker. Unless your the U.S. Government, I don't owe you a damn anything. You should be thankful that even more footage exists by someone you and everyone else here can trust. I'm going to unveil that footage in time, before or after Resident Evil 1.5 is finally leaked into the internet at some point. They have my word.

It would only be fair to do so, wouldn't it ;)?
        It would only be fair if it meets your stuck-up expectations, which I don't care for.

Oh, and something else: you appear to be mad about those people who discuss if some pictures would be legit or not, don't you?
        Is this directed to me? If so, then dude. The reason I bring them up in the first place is to get people excited for my documentary. People love being sold on new things.

Just curious: is there any irony in that sentence?
        Was that your intention all along...?

Oh, well fuck you then. I'm done. lol

EDIT:
        Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
        If people feel the thread should just be locked, so be it. There are plenty of other sites where people can carry out these discussions in a more civilized manner, it's not like THIA is the only credible RE community. With all the negativity going on around here, I wouldn't be surprised if our sources were lurking this thread and decided not to release information about 1.5 because of our behavior and all the doubts.
        Whatever's the fate of this thread, I don't mind one way or the other. I'm just not about get walked over by bleeding heart self-entitled 1.5 activists. Those 1% bastards.
        Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 08-04-2012, 02:51 PM. Reason: Reply to VirusPunk's quote.
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• R.I.P. This thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            R.I.P. This thread.
            RIP Resident Evil 1.5. Thread

Comment

• This is why you never mention you have 1.5 or have new material. Because ignorant fans like most of the people on this thread ruin the entire thing because they are butt flustered that they cant have it. Way to go guys. Way to fucking go.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	coffe dump.gif
Views:	3
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	401501
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• For what it's worth though, I will comment very briefly of what I see about this game and this is all I will say about. Butthurting, be damned.

There is actually so much wrong with this game. Resident Evil 1.5 feels more like a mutation of Resident Evil 1, than the evolution that Resident Evil 2 was.

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                This is why you never mention you have 1.5 or have new material. Because ignorant fans like most of the people on this thread ruin the entire thing because they are butt flustered that they cant have it. Way to go guys. Way to fucking go.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6963[/ATTACH]
                Meh, it had a good run.
                Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 08-04-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                  For what it's worth though, I will comment very briefly what I saw and this is all I will say about. Butthurting, be damned.

There is actually so much wrong with this game. Resident Evil 1.5 feels more like a mutation of Resident Evil 1, than the evolution that Resident Evil 2 was.
                  This thread will DEFINITELY have to be locked now, because you just threw so much fuel onto the flames. xD I'm not deriding you, I'm just saying that the 1.5% will most likely rage at the implications made by your post. A hard, ceaseless rage fueling their drive to get more information out of you.
                  Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 08-04-2012, 03:07 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• PREPARE FOR SHITSTORM
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                      This thread will DEFINITELY have to be locked now, because you just threw so much fire onto the flames. xD I'm not deriding you, I'm just saying that the 1.5% will most likely rage at the implications made by your post. A hard, ceaseless rage fueling their drive to get more information out of you.
                      Thanks for the warning. By the way, I was still writing my whole comment when BeefWellington replied.

I do mean what I say though.

Comment

• Brace for impact!!!1!

Comment

• Jokes on all you. I have 1.5, and after seeing this thread, there's only one responsible course of action.

Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                            Jokes on all you. I have 1.5, and after seeing this thread, there's only one responsible course of action.

Oh well.
                            "118 mb". Uh huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              Jokes on all you. I have 1.5, and after seeing this thread, there's only one responsible course of action.

Oh well.
                              ERR MAH GERD
                              FERKIN SHUR ER ILL KILL YERRRRRR
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Ignore the trolls, they're just looking to get a response out of people. This thread only gets as out of hand as you let it by bickering with them, just ignore them and they've got no choice but to either spam and leave forcefully or go away on their own out of boredom.
                                Last edited by Guest; 08-04-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X